Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Lucknow and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Naina
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NainaYour feedback matters!
Am 20 years old And am married before one year I had an abortion 6 month before Now I would like to pregnant So I want to know the right time , right food, and what to do before and after sex .
Glaucoma -- The Silent Thief of Eyesight
Glaucoma or "Kala Moti" is often an ignored disease as in many cases it does not cause redness ,pain or watering of eyes but the vision decreases gradually and, most importantly , irreversibly !!
Due to its irreversible nature , early detection is vital . All those above fifty and especially those with a blood relative having Glaucoma , should go for regular eye checkups with an eye doctor. A check up in an eye clinic includes an "eye pressure" measurement. Often this pressure is raised in Glaucoma. Also the eye doctor will take a look at your optic nerve to see if it is showing any signs of glaucoma damage.
All suspicious cases are subjected to two important tests. First is Perimetry where we asses the side vision or field of vision which is first to be affected in early Glaucoma.Second is an OCT which scans the retina of the eye and measures the actual loss of nerve fibre layer.
If detected early Glaucoma can be well controlled with regular use of eye drops. If the reduction in eye pressure is inadequate with eye drops then we have the options of Laser or finally Anti Glaucoma Surgery.,pain
I have stomach pain since last one and half year all the test be done but no result so far. any advice.?
I am very feeble and I am not able to take meals. I won't feel hungry. So please suggest which is useful.
Hello sir, I married & enjoying the sex life .but the thing is after inserting I ejaculates very soon. Kindly suggest what to do.
Depression is a mental state which is not easily identified in its early stages; it is evident only when the symptoms become obvious. You may overlook it as a passing phase, and assume it to be normal. The people around you may also get used to the symptoms and accommodate accordingly. This can make the identification of depression even more complicated. Homeopathic treatments are entirely natural and do not carry any side effects. They are holistic treatments that get rid of the cause instead of just treating the symptoms of depression. The various homeopathic remedies for depression are:
- For anxiety related depression: Aconite is a homeopathic remedy that is used in the treatment of anxiety. The symptoms that it is used to treat are the ones, which occur suddenly and make you extremely pessimistic. For acute panic attacks, this medicine is very effective. Some other medicines that are also used to treat anxiety are Argentum Nitricum and Arsenic album.
- For depression in teenagers: Kali phos is a very effective homeopathic remedy for treating depression in teenagers, the causes of which are usually hormonal changes and high levels of stress. In some cases, depression may also be triggered by genetic factors. Ignatia is also used to treat depression in teenagers.
- Stress related depression: Kali phos is used to treat stress-related depression. It also helps in treating fatigue with homeopathy.
- Insomnia that results from depression: To remedy insomnia resulting from depression, you can opt for Kali Phos and Coffea Cruda.
- Severe depression: If the symptoms of depression are very severe and include suicidal tendencies, Aurum Metallicum may be recommended.
- Depression resulting from menopause: It is common for a woman to undergo a phase(s) of depression during menopause. The homeopathic remedies that are used in the treatment of this condition are Lachesis and sepia.
- Seasonal affective disorder: This type of disorder usually occurs during the winter season. The treatment for this disorder is prescribed after a proper diagnosis of the symptoms. Ignatia is a remedy that is usually recommended.