Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Lucknow and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. N.p. GulatiYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir, I feel I am getting thin day by day, even though I am eating well, I was 70, my weight is now 67, please suggest me to put on some weight, and even I have very low sex power, please suggest me to increase.
I have a sneezing problem of continuously 7-8 sneezes every morning and sometimes in night? What is the cause of this?
Hello, im having pain in testicle, I'm having a lump on one of my testicle, what should I do now, please help me out from this.
I have a problem of sneezing in morning every day. At once 8-10 times I sneeze. What can I do to prevent?
I have an allergy please give me the solution. There are small spots are forming in whole body. Please tell.
I am about 29years old and my gf is about 24 years old we had unprotected Sex on 14th of April. I completely penetrated inside her. Just want to what are chances of she getting pregnant. WE have had this kind of encounters before but nothing has gone so far. Kindly advise.
I have less platelet count 55000 which keeps declining and I have to take papaya kiwi to maintain it. Can my platelet count be treated by taking Ayurvedic or homeopathic medicines. Should I see a Dermatologist.
I have digesting problem due to which my weight does not increases. What should I do to solve my digesting problem and increase the weight.
Hello sir, my age is 20 and iam 6ft2in in height and 56kgs(underweight).My weight has become contsant i.E iam unable put on weight and viceversa.I have a bad habit of mastrubuting thrice a week.Is that the reason that iam unable to put on weight.Can you suggest any way to get rid of this habit. Thank you
I am suffering from in growing nail on left foot thumb for last 1 month. I have gone through diabetes tests and it seems (182 mg/dl). WHEN I go to MD physician he recommend me to further test for sugar ppbs after 2 hours of take full snacks or lunch. I have take in snacks 2 boul shira ,1boul milk ,1 cup tea and 2 khakhra and mung all items are not sugar free and test after two hours take snacks than test report is (296 mg/dl) and in urine (three) medicine prescribed by md physician GEMER1 after see this report but I am not satisfied this report so after sum day I go another lab and checkup my sugar level after take normal full lunch (not sugar free) report is (192 mg/dl) and trace sugar in urine not any. I feel side effect after take gemer1 like very low blood presser ,chakkar week ness ETC. I have gone for urine much time in night. And I have hungry after take lunch or dinner also. What can I do?
Hi. I am 27 year old but my penis size and width is short. Give me suggestion for enlargement like medicine and exercise.
If there is a recurrent pain in the lower pelvic and the lower abdomen region of the body, chances are you might be suffering from pelvic pain. In women, severe pelvic pain can be a warning sign of some internal damage in the reproductive organs (ovaries, fallopian tube, uterus, and vagina) present in the pelvic region or the digestive system of the body. Although not common in men, pelvic pain might be indicative of an infection or severe pain in the colon region or the pelvic bones. Pelvic pain might be acute or chronic in nature and the pain might spread to the thighs and buttocks of the body.
The causes of pelvic pain differ among the genders, which are as follows:
1. For women, pelvic pain can be an indication of more serious disorders in the internal reproductive organs such as uterine cancer, cervical cancer, ovarian cysts, ovarian cancer and other pelvic inflammatory diseases (when the sexually transmitted bacteria spread to the reproductive organs and causes infections).
2. In women, pelvic pain might also occur due to endometriosis (a disorder wherein the internal endometrial tissues grow outside the uterus resulting in severe pain), adenomyosis (a disorder wherein the endometrial tissues which line the wall of the uterus start growing within the uterus), severe pain during ovulation and miscarriages.
3. The causes of pelvic pain in both men and women include sexually transmitted diseases, a disorder in the pelvic region or the bladder, kidney stones, urinary tract infection, colon cancer, and chronic hernia.
If you suffer from the following symptoms, chances are you might be suffering from pelvic pain:
1. Severe pain in the hips and the groin
2. Sudden fever along with the presence of blood in the stool.
3. Severe menstrual pain
4. You might feel severe pain while urinating or in the middle of a sexual intercourse
5. Bloody vaginal discharge might be indicative of pelvic pain in women
6. Recurring episodes of constipation or diarrhoea
7. Pain resulting from stress and intense physical movements
If the pain is chronic, doctors might suggest prescribed a dosage of birth-control pills, antibiotic (especially for blood in the stool and pain due to infection) and anti-depressants. In extreme conditions, the doctor might prescribe laparoscopic surgery (operation by making minor incisions performed far from the actual source).