Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Lucknow and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. MohsinYour feedback matters!
I am 21 old my eyes are getting blur while reading. Am not interested to wear optical what should I do?
I have little red eyes &during the snowy season when I saw on the snow during the sunny day, I feel some net like in my sight.
Sometimes when I rub my eyes. I start to loose vision on the eye that I rub. And it really scares me because I literally can't see for a few minutes, but it slowly fades away and my vision comes back. Do I have a problem with my eye or vision?
I have suffering from fever for last night and eyes pain and back pain sir please advise me help me.
I have some problem with my eye that is I have power of -2.0 and eye get wet when I do some thing on mobile what should I have to do?
My friend had a eye sight"-11" Give the suggestion to go for laser treatment or contact lens operation. Which one is best and how to control the eye sight for not increasing.
Hey doctor my eye sight is 1.5 for left nd 2 for right currently I'm wearing spex for the same. So, how can I get rid of spex nd lens pls suggest as due to spex black marks got developed under my eyes.
Does eye power of 0.5 qualify for eye sight 6/6? What is the meaning of A1 criteria medical in govt. Jobs?
I wear spectacles of power 1.75 for the right eye and 2 for the left eye. Even if I wash my face regularly, still there is dirt around my eye. Why?
While having an eye test for reading glass, I have been told that cataract problem has been started in one of my eye (right). What is the further course of treatment for this, will eye drop suffice for curing this or surgery needs to be done. Please advice.
I am having headache in evry night from since last 3 months. I am using specs, is this serious or just normal headache? If serious then what to do? Please help.
How can I get ride of eye pain. I have to sit against computer more than 10 hours. My eyes sight is not clear too. So have to wear specs.
I have not comfortable now for next 30 days And my eyes become red today. And my body is become red.
I am 18 years old when I am reading anything then water comes out from my eyes. What to do pls help me.
I am 17 years old. My eyesight is getting weak continously. I am very worried about it please help me to tell something.
Did you know that your vision is responsible for around 80% of you sensory input? your eyes are among the most delicate organs in your body. Long work hours in front of the computer and long study hours results in tired and sometimes irritating eye conditions. But help isn't too far. Before you head to the doctor, you can head to your kitchen to look for solutions. There are several home remedies that you can try to not only improve your eyesight but also get rid of glasses and rebuild your vision! here's how you can do it:
1. Exercise: Just like any other body part, your eyes need exercise too. Blinking your eyes rapidly for 5 seconds helps moisturize it. Similarly, cupping your eyes with you palms for 4-5 minutes triggers acupuncture points that helps the eye to relax. There are specific exercises to reduce eye strain, improve blurred vision and enhance reading. Do these as per the specific problem you are facing.
2. Take a break: Follow the 10-10-10 rule when you are on the computer for extended hours. For every half hour of work, take a 10 min break to look at something n a distance at least 10 feet away for 10 seconds. These becomes tricky if you are studying or working in a fast paced environment and easily forget to take breaks. Set alarms that help you know the time so that you can actively plan your breaks. To enhance break time, try to look at greenery during your 10 sec break which helps the eyes relax better. Splash your eyes with cold water to give them a fresh feel.
3. Yoga: Yoga and meditation relaxes your body and mind. It is also a great way to relax your eyes as you get to close them and give them rest. When you close your eyes, you shut out a big chunk of sensory inputs helping your body go from an active reaction mode to a passive action mode.
4. Eat for your eyes: Make sure you add your weekly quota of vision enhancing food in you diet. Carrots which are rich in beta-carotene and vitamin a are great for the eyes. Similarly grapes and blueberries work great to improve your night vision. Green leafy veggies, garlic, shallots, eggs and onion all contribute in keeping your eyes healthy and strong. Cold water fish rich in DHA is an another great food that helps reduce dry eyes and muscular degeneration.
5. Change your lifestyle: Other than exercise and proper nutrients, you need to ensure you get a shut eye for six to eight hours every day to let your eyes fully rest and rejuvenate. As always drink 6 - 8 glasses of water. And don't forget to get regular eye check ups especially if you are a diabetic or have other health conditions that adversely affect your eyes.