Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj Kumar AsthanaYour feedback matters!
Sir I my whole body has lighter skin tone but my hands, neck and feet are darker may be due to sun or some other reason. please help me with it. What can I safely do for it at home.
I am having balanitis from 3 days .So I am taking bath twice in a day ,wash my glans and after that I use soframycin on the Glans. But I thinks instead of clearing all the red spot on my clams ,it has increased somewhat. What should I do?
My face skin is very dull. I have uneven skin tone, small-2 pimples, dryness and oily at the same time, dark circles and nothing last on my face for last. If I come office fresh after 3-4 hours my face become very dull. I drink a lot water on daily basis. And always use natural beauty regime but no benefit. please doc help me out to get smooth soft and radiant skin.
Dear sir or madam I am 26 year old male. I am suffering from. Anal problem. 2 months back the blood falling from anus while going motion. And I took treatment for that now days it is cleared no blood falling. My question is, in my anal some pain is there while sat on chairs. And also swelling is there while I was in motion. I consult a doctor a week a back, a doctor told some problem is there like fissure. What treatment should I take?. Which types of food should I take? What about non veg. Please give me answer. How avoid these type of disease by foods. Thanks by Sukesh.
Hello Sir. I have to dark circles. And pigmentation. Sometime face is OK. When I am going out side. Again face problem start I need some. Advice.
How can I grow my height after 24 years and how can I get better skin, as I have very sensitive skin so I always have a dull and oily skin. Please help me to get rid of it.
I am 25 years old girl. I have a pimple marks on my face. My skin changes acc to weather, sometimes dry & sometimes oily. I don't have blackheads problems. I tried some homemade face packs, but nothing worked. Kindly advice.
I have oil skin prob please tell me some solution coz of that so much dust particles appeared in my face when I wipe with my handcuff lot'z of dust I seen in it.
I am 40 years old and I am facing skin disease problem in my low waist area. I have used many creams ointment but not use full and I am facing more problem. It may eczema or other skin problems. Please advise and help me.
I am having excessive dark complexion in my groin area and genital area. Which is too awkward for me.
Any specific home remedies to keep a fair glowing skin. Oily skin, tan on face, neck back, hands is seen. My lips are pale. Skin is getting dark day after day. And also suggest some best soaps, creams, cosmetics.
Hi I'm Vignesh from Chennai, And I have neck and shoulder pain past few years and also my face skin became very dry and glowness.
I'm loosing my skin tone, my body is dusky but face is a bit dark with acne and oil cells. I have used some skin creams and it's not helping and my skin is getting uneven tone. Suggest some skin cream which is effective.
I just had a cystoscopy and it seems like I am headed for a TURP. My local urologist seems quite competent but I am wondering if I would do better with a large medical center perhaps equipped with robotic surgery like Da Vinci. Advice will be greatly appreciated.
I am 19 years old and am seeking for advise to keep my hairs and skin glowing and nourished in summer so that it gets a fresh look.
I have tanning problem. I wanted face whitening its better to do any chemical feels. If not ok please sujjest which is better.
Make up alone cannot hide your age. To truly look younger, you may want to shift your focus on anti-aging products and techniques, which are available in plenty of options. However, most people have a fixed mindset that all anti-aging products are expensive while it is not necessarily true.
So, here we have come up with a list of 7 budget friendly anti-aging treatment techniques:
- Microdermabrasion: This process removes dry skin and smoothes skin texture. It also minimizes damage from sun spots and releases trapped oil. Microdermabrasion is an outpatient technique that involves exfoliating and vacuuming the flaky dead skin.
- Chemical Peels: There are a number of different chemical peels available today. The peel most suitable to you will depend on the issues that need to be addressed. A peel involves the removal of the top most layer of skin and exposing the layer below it. This helps remove hyperpigmentation, sun spots and scarring.
- Botox: Botox injections are commonly used to fight the formation of wrinkles and fine lines associated with aging. A botox injection contains purified toxins that do not allow muscles to contract and hence reduce fine lines on the forehead and around the eyes.
- Collagen fillers: Collagen is a protein that keeps the skin elastic and firm. Collagen production is inversely proportional to age. This causes a loss of volume in the face leading to the creation of sunken spots. Collagen injections can be used to fill in these spaces and even out skin levels.
- Latisse: With age you could also lose your eye lashes. Latisse is an effective way to re-grow them and have longer and thicker eyelashes.
- Sclerotherapy: Varicose veins also become more prominent and unsightly with age. Sclerotherapy is the use of saline injections that turns the veins into scar tissue that eventually fades. In some cases sclerotherapy can be carried out by using lasers depending up on the size of the veins and how close they are to the surface.
- Laser resurfacing: This can be used to reduce wrinkles, blemishes and acne scars. It involves focusing short, concentrated pulsating beams of light at irregular skin to remove layers of skin. Laser resurfacing can be done either with a CO2 laser or an erbium laser.
Depending on the issues being addressed and the effects desired, each of these procedures may need to be performed more than once. This will affect the final price and hence it is essential to understand your treatment options completely before getting started with it. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
I use to apply soap directly on my face which made my skin white in approx. 30 days but one day after applying the soap I noticed that my face color has got black . Since then My face color is black even I apply face wash and do facial as well. Please help.
Acne can be frustrating and annoying. A lot of unnecessary chaos can be avoided if people get the facts right.
1. Myth: Adults do not suffer from acne problems
Truth: While acne outbreaks are common amongst teenagers, adults are not spared either. In adults, the acne problems are essentially of two types; the late onset acne and the persistent acne. In many cases, it has been observed that the acne problems appear at a later period, mostly after 23 to 25 years of age (late onset acne). At other times, the unwanted acne outbreaks that mark its appearance during the teenage years linger for a longer period (persistent acne type).
2. Myth: A person's eating habits and lifestyle has no role to play in acne
Truth: Lifestyle and eating habits can influence a person's health. Excessive intake of sweets and simple carbohydrates can worsen the acne. Stress, fatigue, lack of proper sleep, can also aggravate the already frustrating acne problem.
3. Myth: Acne results from dirty skin, with adult men and women being equally affected
Truth: The Pilosebaceous unit of the skin plays a pivotal role in acne outbreaks. The oil producing gland (Sebaceous gland) of this unit acts as the main control. Certain hormones regulate the activity and size of this gland. An increase in the size of the sebaceous gland results in an increased oil secretion. The skin pores become very sticky. These pores serve as a host, into which the acne causing bacteria, P. acnes multiples.
Adult women are more prone to acne than their male counterparts. This is because, hormonal imbalance or alterations affects adult females more. Women often suffer from acne during menstruation.
4. Myth: Acne can spread from one person to another
Truth: More than often, acne is seen as a contagious dermatological problem. Though caused by the bacteria P. acnes, acne is not contagious. It is rather foolish to maintain a distance from the affected individual.
5. Myth: Acne is a minor problem and needs no medical intervention
Truth: Going for self-medication can do the acne more harm than good. Acne is influenced by a number of internal as well as external factors (stress, hormonal imbalance, unhealthy lifestyle). For an effective treatment, it is important to identify the root cause. It is best to consult a dermatologist at the earliest.
6. Myth: In case of acne, the face should be frequently washed and cleansed
Truth: Ideally, the face should be washed twice daily with a gentle cleanser. Some people get eternal pleasure in squeezing the heads of the spot. This can damage your skin beyond repair.
Do not allow acne problems to affect your self-confidence. Acne can be cured. Do not fall for the baseless myths.