Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Manish PandeyYour feedback matters!
I m 65 years old. I suffering from pain in back & knee. I can not bend & sit easily since 10 years.
Hi I am 32 years old, female. I got severe pain in my right palm only. So want to know the reason you it happens. It frequently happens during sleeping and whenever I hold anything. Can you please tell me the reason.
What is the right time to consider a knee transplant - at what level of deterioration or pain? also how long does it last for usually?
My legs are swelling in day time and normal in while sleeping at night this is happening only in summer seasons please advise me in this regard.
My stomach is paining from five days Headache is also there And my legs are also paining please help me.
I have pain lower back. Its like wave from lower back to toe of right leg. It pains continously after gap of some days it pains more while sleeping or laying on bed. Just above the knee and ankle and lower back where the pain is more. Its like wave of paint dat ges from lower back to toe. Wats it.
I am 38 years old and having joint pain bone pain in leg and back pain also skin problem at neck and foot between fingers.
I have a back pain from last 10-15 days. What should I do? & what is necessary for making our bones strong?
I am 58 year old and suffering from back ache since more than last two years. Please advise me how to overcome from this ailing?
I have pain in my toes. Is it related to gout problem. I have also pain in knee, wrist joints. Sometimes at back and lower parts of back.
I am suffering from pain in my left knee for the last 15/20 years. The pain is acute on the left side just below the knee cap. I am applying an oil-message but no significant relief.
Hi. I am 20 years old & my backbone is paining from a month. I feel pain as I move my body back with back bone after standing still. What should I do?
My right hand ankle is getting pain when I lift a thing like water bottle. I even cannot bend my right hand with holding some weight. Please suggest remedy. Is it due to arthritis?
Lower back pain is a very common issue and can take place due to numerous reasons. However, one of its main causes is a ligament strain or back muscle strain. Microscopic tear or excessive stretching of ligaments can take place due to lifting very heavy objects, doing enormously strenuous task or due to a sudden twisted movement. These conditions are most likely to be experienced by individuals ranging between the ages of 30 and 60. Other causes of lower back pain include back injury, arthritis of back bone joints, infections in the lower back area, and in very rare cases, tumours.
In case of acute back pain, these are a few important things that should be definitely kept in mind.
- It is absolutely essential to take rest for a couple of days and avoid any sort of stressful activity. Although back pain is self-limiting, if you take proper care, it can be cured in a few days. However, if proper rest is not taken, the situation may become worse.
- Using the black belt, also known as lumbo sacral corset, is a good idea. This can actually be of enormous help to individuals who have been suffering from lower back pain for a long period of time.
- As already mentioned, one of the main causes of these kinds of mishaps are sudden jerky movements, twisted movements, heavy weight lifting etc. So, it is necessary to avoid such circumstances, or else, a more acute back pain situation may arise due to slipping of one of the discs from the spinal cord.
- As much as you like long drives and bike rides, these are a strict no. Any prolonged sitting or standing activity needs to be avoided. It is important that the tear caused in the muscles due to what-so-ever reason heals properly and prolonged stay in a tensed muscle position would definitely not help the cause.
- Although these back pains can be handled at home by following the discussed steps, using simple analgesics or muscle relaxants prescribed by the doctor can be a way to speed up the process of recovering the strained ligament.
Apart from these important steps, regular exercise to strengthen the core body muscles is a great way to avoid such ligament strains in the future. However, if you feel that even after following the precautionary measures, you problem doesn’t subside, consult an experienced doctor for his advice.