Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Kamal NarainYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor, My question is that which hormone is necessary for erection of penis. Suppose if we lack that hormone is deficient can we increase through any hormonal injection and tablets. Kindly guide.
What are the foods need to avoid while using homeopathy medicine (taking medicine for gastric, fussier).suggest.
I have pimples on my body which is harmless. Normally it comes and after some days it wiil go with puss. But some pimples on my body are not going and not breaking which situates as stones. These are harmless but it has 0.5 cm size which does not look well. I am a low immunity man of 26 years and and I have severe allergy problems like sneezing and cold for many years. Is there any relation with it? What do I need to do?
Hello. I am 17 year old. I am suffering from ear problem. There is some white liquid like resha. I got operated but no good response. What should I do?
Suffering from headache. What should I do to prevent from this & also I want to reduce my body fat. Plzz tell me the best way.
My father has a higher than normal psa levels in prostrate, counts 15, help to reduce, doctors says to no surgery, his prostrate weights only 84 gms, doctors has given him antibiotics to reduce it Or what can be done further, if it does not come down.
Hello. I am 40 years old women from the last 5 year I got a sugar and bp I am taking medicine frm last 4 year but now my bp is getting down every day and my sugar level also increase at450 to normal my sugar and bp tell me something plz.
Hello sir my name is umar I got married 1 year ago but my wife had problem regarding irregular with PCOD.
Yesterday I visited sex worker and during the act two condoms got bursted. Although ejaculation didn't happened, but since today morning one reddish spot is seen on the head of my genitalia. Although there is neither itching nor soaring. Kindly suggest any action to be taken.
I am 39 yes old, I am suffering from uric acid & thyroid. I have too much pain in my knees. Please Advise me what should I do.
Hi what is the use of multi vitamin tabs and complex? Every one can use it regularly? Please tel me the solution.
I have a problem of nightfall. What should I do like take any medicine or do yoga anything which you will advise.
Peyronie's disease is a problem predominantly found in 3-9% of adult men, especially after 40 years of age. In the disease, a scar tissue is formed in the outer layer of the penis called Tunica Albuginea. Scar tissue is a just plaque inside the penis.
Peyronie's disease causes the penis to bend sideways or upwards and can make sex become difficult due to deformity and erection may be a painful process. It is usually associated with erectile dysfunction, severe anxiety and reduced testosterone levels. It is worth noting that there are treatments for Peyronie's disease, however, the pain often goes away on its own, generally, in 6-18 months of onset, but the deformity stays.
Here is everything you need to know about this disease:
It is not known exactly what causes Peyronie's disease, however, there are some factors, which make it more likely than others. Here are those factors:
- Trauma: This is the most common factor which causes Peyronie's disease. It is believed that when someone suffers from tiny bleeding of the penis, which is very common in patients of Diabetes, the plaque starts to build up. The injury or trauma, which causes the bleeding may go unnoticed as well.
- Genes: Genes are also a possible cause of Peyronie's disease.
The symptoms of Peyronie's disease vary, such as:
- Pain on erection: There is usually pain in erection during the initial phase.
- Bent penis: When the penis becomes hard before sex, it may bend downwards or sideways by more than 15 degree, so the vaginal entry becomes impossible or is painful for the partner.
- Scars: Tissue may form on other parts of the body, as well including the hand and feet. In fact, it has been said that men who have scarring in the hand, which affect the fingers are more likely to contract the disease as well.
One may see extensive scarring in hands in a disease called Dupuytren's Contracture.
- Wait & watch: It is worth noting the acute phase with pain is treated by wait and watch, controlling contributory factors like diabetes, low testosterone and psychogenic factors. Antioxidants are useful. Large number of cases are relieved of the pain in 1 to 1.5 years.
- Intralesional injection: If the bend is significant enough to interfere in sexual functioning, It can be treated by injecting medicines in the plaque. The medicine, Xiaflex is currently not available in India and other medicines given are not very effective.
- Surgery: This is a last option when Peyronie's disease has not gone on it's own and medicines are not helping either. The two most common procedures performed are removing the plaque and putting a tissue graft in its place and also removing the tissue opposite the plaque to counter the bending effect. The results are fairly good.
Going for a Penile implant is the last option, which is a permanent solution and is commonly done in India. And, the success rate for Penile implant is also very high. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.