Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K.A.Nayyar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. K.A.NayyarYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor which is best medicine with no side effect for uric acid and taking febuxostat -40, and sugest any good pain killer in uric acid .i wanna remove in 2 days .i am pure veg than why I suffer from it .am eating pineapple to remove it.
Carpal nerve syndrome in my right hand. Kindly suggest remedy and specialist contact details. Thanks.
I am 26 year old male, I am suffering from swelling of tonsil below my tongue and also suffering from cold. I am feeling very uneasy while talking, eating or drinking. Please suggest the treatment and medicine for quick relief ?
Dear Sir, I am 49 male, severe diabetic taking lantus 42 unit in night and humalog lispro 20 unit in morning 20 unit in night before meals My stomach is not good, lot of gases comes when I passes my stool and I am not able to clear my bowl in one go some whitish fluid comes with stool, I have to go to pass stool 4 to 5 times a day, I have throat infection congestion in throat and chest pls advice.
I am 22 year a man, and having G6PD Deficiency confirmed. I cannot take any medicine or high power medicine because of g6pd deficiency. Sir, My question is that can I take Indian viagra for long sexual time? Please do the needful in the matter.
When even I getting fever or body pains usually I take some paracetamol and any pain killers by prescription. But from 2 years I have observed few changes. Paracetamol and anti biotic is not suitable for my body. When I use this content I getting burning sensation in skin. If I use continuous it's getting severe. So I am suffering this problem when ever I getting any sickness. Please give me solution for this problem.
Hi, My body pains very high for last 2 months still now i am using pain killers And ailments but no one not working please suggest medicine.
My husband suffering from cough from last 2-3 years. He takes lost of medicine but results are not good. What should I do, please help me out.
Catching a cold once in a while is nothing to worry about, but needing to take sick leave every few weeks is a sign of low immunity. Immunity can be defined as our ability to fight infections. By eating right and making a few lifestyle changes, you can easily strengthen your immune system and lower your risk of catching infections. On that note, here are 10 ways to strengthen your immune system.
- Eat a balanced meal: Along with fruits and vegetables, your body also requires carbohydrates and proteins. Eating a balanced diet helps keep your blood sugar levels stable and allows your body to prioritize building your immune system over generating energy to perform normal tasks.
- Drink plenty of water: When you’re ill, fluids help transport nutrients to the infected area and flush out toxins from the same. Hence, it is important to stay hydrated in order to recover faster from an illness and to build your immune system.
- Probiotics: 80% of your immune system is located in the gut. Probiotics help the body produce more healthy gut bacteria. Thus, probiotics directly boost the immune system.
- A good night’s sleep: Ideally, a person should get 8 to 10 hours of sleep on a daily basis. While we are asleep, the body produces cytokines ad antibodies that are vital to a strong immune system. Depriving the body of this sleep can thus make us more susceptible to infections.
- Get some sun: While we put a lot of effort into protecting ourselves from the harmful UV rays of the sun, sunlight is also a rich source of vitamin D. Vitamin D helps protect us from a number of serious illnesses. Apart from sunlight we can also get vitamin D by adding cod liver oil, egg yolks and fatty fish to our diet.
- Quit sugar: Sugar is an immunosuppressant and hence cutting out added sugar from your diet can have a drastic effect on your immunity. Added sugar refers only to refined sugar in cubed, crystal or powdered form and not the natural sweetners in fruits.
- Exercise: Regular exercise improves blood circulation and boosts the production of antibodies. A healthy circulatory system combined with antibodies enables your body to fight infections in any part of your body.
- Avoid tobacco and alcohol: Alcohol impairs the immune system and tobacco smoke weakens the body’s basic immune system. This holds true for both first hand and second hand smoke.
- Reduce stress: Stress increases the production of a hormone called cortisol. Cortisol suppresses the immune system and thus makes us more susceptible to illnesses.
- Prevent germs from spreading: Lastly, make simple things like washing your hands before eating and after coming home or using the toilet a habit. This prevents germs from spreading and entering our bodies. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.