Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Iqbal Ahmad Qidwai
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Iqbal Ahmad QidwaiYour feedback matters!
Hi sir /mam. Im Amar from tamilnadu, INDIA,im 22 years male, I have a scalp itching of 3 to 4 yrs, it was always itching also after the head wash, I also have more hairloss and hair thin problem, I have consulted too many doctors in local clinics, but it was no use, please give me an advice for my itchy scalp, and also help me for good hair growth. Waiting for your reply.
Having beautiful nails is not necessary only for looking good, but they need to be clean for health purposes too. Just like your skin and hair, you need to take care of them so that they are healthy looking. They are exposed to environment and there are many ways by which your nails get damaged. Thus, here are a few tips that are easy to follow to keep your nails look great and keep them healthy!
- Care for your cuticles: During a manicure avoid trimming your cuticles. They are meant to be the barrier for bacteria and when you cut them, it may result in painful infections. With the help of a cuticle pusher, you may moisten them and push them back, but do not cut them totally. Even when you are having a conventional manicure make sure that you protect your cuticles by dabbing some olive or almond oil so that the reaction of chemicals that come in contact with your skin becomes minimum.
- Use moisturizer: Even your nails need to be moisturized and hence while you rub lotion on your hands put some of it on your nail and cuticles too. By using hand wash regularly you tend to dry your nail bed. Thus, after every wash, it is necessary that you use some moisturizer. If possible, use some coconut oil for rubbing on your nails. You can use cuticle cream too and rubbing that every day on your cuticles will help in keeping them moisturized.
- Provide nutrients to your nails: Yes, even your nails need nutrients to be healthy. Take biotin that is also referred as vitamin H. Studies reveals that it helps in preventing nails from becoming brittle. It may not grow your nails faster, but it provides the necessary support to your nails so that they do not split, crack or tear away.
- Wear gloves to protect your nails: Make it a practice to wear gloves while you are working with detergents, whether during dishwashing or anything else. Detergents have harsh chemicals that will leach away nutrients and moisture from your nails. Thus, it’s better to protect before than taking care later. “Prevention is better than cure” you know!
- Avoid using harsh polish: In nail polishes, you will find toxic chemicals like toluene, dimethyl, dibutyl phthalate, and camphor, diethyl phthalates, and formaldehyde. These nail polishes are dangerous for health. Instead try alternatives that do not contain such chemicals and are easy on your nails. Before you purchase them read the label carefully.
After following all these, if still you are not satisfied with the quality or health of your nails, it is better to get advice from an expert.