Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Lucknow and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. H P PandayYour feedback matters!
I have cold body or mild chill and bodyache (especially on my back and legs) but without fever since 3 days back. My urine is also sometimes yellowish in colour. Is it a sign of UTI or what? what medicine should I take? thanks.
Hello doctor, I am 36 years old. Sir/madam I use to sleep for 8 hours but whenever I wakeup my full body get pain it seems that not to wakeup. And my legs are also pain, sir my sugar level is normal, but doesn't satisfying after wakeup. May be I am suffering from insomnia. Kindly suggest me. Thanks.
Am 25 years old male, at early morning am getting so much tired and have body pain also. Why this happen and what can I do for that?
My daughter is sixteen, she plays sports but after that she complains of body ache, I can not give her medicine cause I don't want her body to get use to, please help.
I'm studying B. Tech. I'm getting headache since 2 years. I consulted many doctors but no result at all. I'm getting pain on forehead, nerves at cheeks and neck. I'm getting pain for 6-8 hours a day. My nose gets blocked and I have cold all times and I can't inhale. When I get up from sleep I'm getting severe headache and became lazy. I'm losing my memory power. Give me solution for my problem. Thank you sir/madam.
I am 30 year old and I am suffering with ankle pain after rest but if I ignore it and continue walking than pain has gone pl. Help me out a deal tell me proper prescription not advised to come to my clinic.
I'm sleeping too much in a day and I'm always feeling to sleep. Due to over sleep, I'm getting body pains and feeling lazy. How to control my sleep and drowsiness. Please give me some tips to be active.
I suffer with cough, headache, cold and body pains, muscle pains and veins are pained and not interested in life what is this?
I have lots of pain in outside of my body. Leg pain is very cruel. I am a footballer I want to play every time. Please tell me a solution for this pain. Please help me doctors.
I am 49 years male. I am suffering from Knee Arthritis left leg. Doctors suggested me no to go for replacement surgery at this age. Bearable pain while walking.
I am 24 years old n after birth of my first child I am getting more fat n body aches all the time and there is pain in my joints too.
I am 47 years of age,I have attained menopause. As of now past 3-4 months I am having pain in both my legs (full) please help.
I am 29 years old I have body ache problem from 6 days I have used pain killer but it do not work please sir help me?
I'm 20 years old and I get body pains, cramps very often. What should I do to get rid of these pains? I'm male and normal physique.
What you must know about body ache
Affecting your entire body, body ache is usually an indicator of a condition that requires your attention for the pain to stop or a reaction of your body's immune system to an infection. Understanding the symptoms and the cause of the pain is the first step towards getting the right treatment for your problem.
The causes of body ache can be any one of these:
- an increase in your body's lactic acid as a result of overused muscles (that you normally experience when you perform strenuous exercises) leads to body aches that are not severe but temporary in nature.
- temporary body aches can also occur if you suffer from flu caused by the influenza virus and other medical conditions like fever and viral infections, among others.
- a cause of body aches can be the presence of a serious condition such as Lyme disease or pneumonia that brings about major infection affecting your entire body.
- inflammation of body cells or damage to your body's nervous system in the form of chronic ailments like autoimmune diseases and psychiatric problems can also cause pains and aches to develop all over the body.
What can you do to manage it?
There are simple ways that you can employ to relieve your body aches based on the root cause and these are:
- if the cause of your body ache is the flu, the best way to alleviate your condition is to take a hot bath. The hot water works by eliminating the body pains you may be suffering from. Even a gentle massage can soothe the ache affecting your entire body.
- for body aches that are caused due to overused muscle, you need to apply ice packs for 2-3 weeks on the affected area to bring down the inflammation. Even the application of a heating pad can help in relieving body aches brought on by muscle soreness.
- shoulder and neck pains can be easily prevented by performing simple exercises from time to time such as shoulder shrugs or head turns. Also, the practice of using wrist and forearm rests can reduce your chances of getting shoulder and neck aches.
- reducing your stress levels can also help in effectively lowering the instances of body ache. From sleeping on time to meditating for about 20 minutes a day can help in lowering stress.
In case, you do not get relief from any of the suggested ways, you need to consult a qualified doctor who will guide you on the right treatment course.