Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Garima MehrotraYour feedback matters!
I have white hairs. I apply natural henna powder. and nowadays my hairs are falling and itching in my head. I do not no why? Please suggest me. applying olive oil 2 times per week.please help
I got a small pimple which is very irritating n by that single pimple my head is paining too much and when I am just touching tat pimple its pain more n more wt do do sir.
My hairs are turning white day by day quickly. I am looking for some good treatment that could control this.
Hi. M Monica married, age 25, due to ghunghat hairfall are happening a lott, also getting pimples on scalp n its pain a lott. What should I do. Which shampoo n oil should I use.
Dear Dr. I got allergy on my hands and legs. I feel itching all the tym. I applied dermikem oc cream but no use. Pls help me.
I have acne on my face. I tried almost every home remedy yet acne and blackheads are still there. What should I do know for faster and positive results?
I am losing hair quickly. I tried many shampoo but I can't effect. Tell me your suggestion give some dose. Thank you.
I am 22yrs old and I'm unable to get rid of acne in anyway. And there is a rash on back too Is there any treatment to get rid of acne completely.
I got chicken pox 2 months ago. Have pitted dark scars on my face. Have been using fucidin for the scars. Is there any other effective cream I could use for the scars?
I have some issues related to the face. There are some acnes and pimples. Which medicines should I take?
I am having dark circles and due to sun my skin colour got dark so suggest something homemade nuskha how to get rid from this problem.
Are you tired of your acne problems? Does your skin itch and irritate a lot? Are you afraid to try medicines for them? Have you tried and tested all possible solutions and are close to giving up? Ayurveda is the solution to all your acne problems. With its naturally occurring solution, Ayurveda can cure you of your acne problems and leave you with clear skin in a matter of time. It reacts quickly and effectively onto your skin, removing all previous traces of acne.
Here are some ways in which Ayurveda can help you get a flawless skin.
- Tulsi paste: Tulsi has numerous medicinal properties. Apart from curing your sore throat, it can also give you a glowing skin. All you need to do is make a paste of tulsi and warm water. Apply this mask on your affected region at least four to five times a week. Within a month, you can see the changes for yourself.
- Honey and lemon paste: Make a mixture of honey and lemon juice. Apply it on the areas of your skin which are affected by pimples. Make sure you do not apply it on the areas which have sore pimples. This would result in the pimples to burn and cause discomfort to you. The paste can be applied five to six times a week and the effects can be seen within a fortnight itself.
- Neem paste: Neem paste is often used as a core ingredient in many face washes. This is because of its basic properties of soothing the skin and healing it from within. Fresh neem paste can be used once a day to wash your face. It removes all the dirt and opens blocked pores caused by pimples.
- Mint leaves: Make a paste of fresh mint leaves. Apply it on the affected part of your skin. Let it dry and then rinse it off. Mint leaves have a cooling effect, which would reduce the burning sensation. It is also very effective in removing pimple marks from your skin.
- Raw papaya: The sticky liquid which is often given out by papayas is a natural medicine for curing pimples on the face. Though the feeling is sticky and slimy, regular use of this substance can help you cure all your pimples and acne problems.
These are some of the widely used natural and Ayurvedic ways to deal with your skin problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.