Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Garima Mehrotra
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Garima MehrotraYour feedback matters!
Hlo sir I am Yash 21 male from Rajasthan India. I have chickenpox from last 15-20 days and a complete course of medical tablets has been completed and now its covered but its dark spot (chickenpox spot) not going. I am using daily neem water for bath. Please give me a best medicine for this dark spot.
In my face sime black spot and pimples I am used nomarks soap and spot removal cream but no result what should I do?
The techniques of skin treatments to make you look beautiful and younger have developed significantly over the past few decades and the newer methods are very successful. One of these method is laser resurfacing.
What is laser resurfacing?
Laser resurfacing is the technique of eliminating dead skin cells and tissue from the top layer of your skin and thus exposing a newer and younger layer of skin. Other techniques and methods that could be used to achieve the same are far more invasive procedures, such as face lifts or plastic surgery. Laser resurfacing has known benefits compared to other methods. Let's have a look at some of them.
Benefits of Laser resurfacing:
- Laser peels are way more effective at removing wrinkles: Laser resurfacing removes the wrinkles from the skin layer by layer and thus exposes newer skin more effectively and safely as compared to a lot of the other methods. It uses high energy laser beams to eliminate other problems on the skin such as scars, lines and sun damaged areas.
- Laser resurfacing tightens collagen: The collagen within the skin which makes it tighter is automatically increased after the laser resurfacing. Thus you don't have to take separate injections to tighten your skin as this procedure automatically results in it.
- This procedure is less invasive than others: Compared to other procedures, laser resurfacing is much less invasive. For example, facelift surgeries as well as plastic surgeries to make you look younger require extensive surgery which laser resurfacing doesn't.
- Healing time is quicker: Compared to all other procedures, laser resurfacing takes much less time in healing as the procedure is minimally invasive. In case of other forms of plastic surgeries, there is a much longer period of healing.
- It can even take care of acne scars: While laser resurfacing is primarily used to look younger, it can remove old scars like the ones caused by acne or pimples. Thus, it can remove year old scars while giving you beautiful and younger skin, all at the same time.
- It also stimulates the deeper layers of skin: This procedure also helps in stimulating deeper layers of skin cells and helps the skin become younger from much further down. This helps in making sure that the laser resurfacing effects stay for longer compared to other procedures.
While this procedure also takes some healing time, once the healing period is over, you will be very pleased to see the results. However, do your research and choose the best doctors and practitioners in your area as the quality of people administering the procedure also matters a lot.
I am shagun in class 12 age 18 male I have many pimples on my face and dark spot I am feel very shame please help me and tell what can I do?
I have reddish patches on my foot palm. I shown to Dr. he said that it is pulmo plantar psoriasis. 1yr ago Dr. given me omega 3 fatty acid tab and topical (salicylic acid and clobetasol propionate) cream. I used it then patches vanished. But after 3 months they occurred again in more than previous. please tell me how to cure it permanently, what to eat what not to eat? any home remedy? why they occurred again?
Hi doctor! I have lots of long and thick hair on my whole body even my face can I get rid of these hair permanently from my body and how much it will cost. Thanks.
I got burn on 2nd March by silencer of bike on my right leg. Then I had taken amoxyclav (12 tabs) and cefadroxil (1 gm) for 6 days. Then it was cured but after 3 months again Pus forms. Please guide me properly to cure completely. Within this period I use Sucral ointment but it increase the pus. Please suggest some gel or ointment.
Lybrate | Dr. Meenakshi Tandon speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY