Find numerous Pathologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pathologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pathologists online in Lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Chanchal RanaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I'm having a body pain since last two days. I had started exercising. Any suggestions to help me relieve from this pain?
I just got my thumb into the door and it is paining and I can see purple colour on my thumb so what should I do?
I' m 25 year old girl I am suffering from body pain n stomach pain from last 2-3 years I consulted many dr' s but i' m not getting any reliance now what I can do?
Pain in the joints continues to bug mankind till this very day. There are different types of joint pains, which might occur all of a sudden, with no signs of receding. The most common of them all are arthritis, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, back pain and repetitive muscular strain. These joint pains are sometimes impossible to diagnose properly by the regular modes of diagnosis. In those cases, resorting to the homeopathic mode of medication might be a good idea as it is a medication based on treating the actual cause of the disease and sustained use might result in complete remission of the pain.
Some commonly used homeopathic medications for pain in the joints are as follows:
- Rhus Tox: This is the most commonly used in homeopathic preparation for severe joint pains, the symptoms of which include severe pain after relaxation, pain triggered by slightly wet weather and pain after walking or running for a long time.
- Arnica Montana: When the symptoms are pain in every joint of the body resulting in body aches and pertaining injuries due to accidents, Arnica Montana serves as the perfect medication.
- Actea Spicata: This medicine is primarily used as a remedy for pains in the small joints of the hands. The symptoms for which the medication can be implemented are rheumatoid arthritis in the joints of the finger and swollen wrists after usage of the hand.
- Colchium: This medicine can be used in case of Rheumatoid Arthritis (inflammatory and chronic form of arthritis).
- Bryonia Alba: This medication can work wonders if the symptoms include severe pain in the knee joints while walking, severe swollen joints and osteoarthritis (affects the flexible tissues present at the bone ends).
However, it is always advisable to take medication as prescribed by your doctor, as the potency and frequency can only be decided by your doctor.
I am feeling unwell frequently for last 7-8 months. Symptoms 1. Fever 2. Body ache 3. Head ache 4. Throat problem. Please advise.
I am a 25 year old male and have a body pain for the last 3 days. I am not able to work and even lie on the bed easily. What should I do.
My problem is constipation for last 4 year, I couldn't satisfied in latrine and on my face pimples are last 4 year. Sometimes I feel back pain and hand pain. So what can I do? Please give me suggestions! Thanks.
Im newly married and after my marriage I started facing many problems like weakness and mild fever all the time. My body also pains when I engage myself in little household works. Before my marriage I never used to face any of these problems. Tell me any solution to my problem.
I am 22 year old girl I am having continuous body pain and feel very lazy so why is this happening and also I have a bone damage in my leg big finger we have concerned Dr. for that but still its not getting well and it is having swelling on that so please suggest what to do.
I am 39 year old but my head around and neck and back side of body pain heavily some time my bailey do very pain doctor what should I do.
Here is a video tip that'll help you understand how to manage shoulder joint problems