Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Rashes
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Ichthyosis Vulgaris
Laser Hair Removal
Treatment of Open Pores
Treatment of Fungal Infection
Treatment of Psoriasis
Treatment of Skin Infections
Treatment of Blackheads
Treatment of Moles
Submit a review for Dr. B. N. GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old my hair loss continuously I have used so many shampoos ,but hair is losses , please reply my problem and solution.
I have itching problem from some days on hip by this have made some black marks on hip, how should remove that marks from hip. Suggest me some ointment.
I had problem of hair all since long, due to which lost most of hairs, kindly suggest medication or only transplantation will help?
I have black circle under my eyes what should I do it's because of smoking or something else. I have been doing night shift since last 1 year.
Lybrate | Dr. R N Mishra speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Naturally I am light brown skin ned. But due to driving for a long distance in two wheeler there s a large difference in skin colour of hands n foots. If I should not use parlour treatment s. Then whom shall I consult for removing tan from the skin for hands feet n face.
My Age is 22 years and I have been suffering from hair fall from last 1 year and my hair density has decreased. What should I do for hair regrowth of hair.
My face is having some marks on it n its not going m fedd up of it n it look bad when I move out of my house so please help me how to get rid of theSe marks n scars.
Hi I don't get my period on time and I am having excessive hair growth on my face. What could be the reason and what I need to do.
I am 26 years old girl. My prblm is hair fall and I need to know the better hair growth tips and treatments.
Hello doctor, I have acne problems since last two years and it is increasing day by day. What should I do to get relief. Please.
I'm 22, I'm just having lot of pimples on face and I'm having oily skin, what should I do? Please help me dr.
Many pimples are coming on face and after some days they are becoming dark colour and there is soo much hairfall how can I get cure.
An oily skin has a host of disadvantages. Apart from making a person look greasy and slimy, it also has major influences on the health of your skin. If you were not aware and thought of oily skin as an awkward condition only you should take a deeper look into its causal effects. Excess oil secretion can make you prone to sun tanning. It can lead to the formation of acne and can also result in upsetting dark patches.
Kinds of food to eat to rule out the ills of an oily skin:
- Include green leafy vegetables in your diet: Antioxidants can successfully fight off oily skin. Green leafy vegetables are rich in Vitamin C; they are known to reduce the effects of oxidants your skin regularly comes in contact with. Eat spinach and kale as much as you can. A green leafy vegetable should be part of your daily meal.
- Salmon can act as a savior: Everybody knows how oily salmon is. However, it is very valuable in treating an oily skin. Salmon is known to have a high percentage of Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 acids keep sebum producing molecules on a leash. Thus, excess oil secretion can be controlled by consuming more of this nutritious fish.
- Nuts can combat an oily skin: Having nuts with honey or yogurt or having them directly can treat the ills of greasiness. Nuts are a great source of Vitamin E that is further known to repair an irregular skin. Increased oil secretion is likely to result in acne; acne appears due to breakage of cell membranes. Vitamin E adds strength to your cell walls thus taking care of ugly scars.
- Cucumbers can help your case: Consuming cucumbers raw can be of enormous use. They hydrate the skin by ridding you of excess oil. Antioxidants in cucumbers have the effects of an astringent. They however do not interfere with the functions of essential oils. Have a cucumber on a daily basis to find the way to a glowing skin.
- Enjoy the benefits of grapefruit: The reason behind an oily skin could be the crushing presence of toxins. Grapefruit, rich in Vitamin C, deals with these toxins. Grapefruit contains fiber that is also good for controlling oil secretion.