Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Anesthesiologists online in Lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashish Pandey
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish PandeyYour feedback matters!
I started morning walk for 20 mins in morning to reduce weight but m unable to walk as much as I want as my legs pain a lot d front part below knee. Please advise me wat I can do for dis as I want to loose weight as fast as I can.
I once punched in the wall, it started to pain but I took it casually as I have had practice before. But this time the pain stayed, it didn't pain normally but during a handshake/ writing it pained right above the pinky finger in right hand. I went to see a doctor an got an x-ray done for the right hand, he said he saw no fracture's and said there must be some ligament torn and thus told me to get some wrist splint apparatus for my hand. I didn't get that as it was not available in the pharmacy. Later the same night my whole right arm went complete numb, and I wasn't even putting any pressure on it. When I woke up it was still a bit numb. The arm went cold. Being sleepy I managed to wear a sweater and slept. The hand was fine next morning. During bath today my hand started getting a bit stiff, whenever I even tried to make a knuckle it hurt. It also hurt in the muscle right above the elbow. The arm went stiff after being in the shower for 10-15 mins. Also it was warm water shower. After coming out it felt normal again. Can anyone please tell me what to do? I am a kind of workout freak as well, and I can't even do one push up as it pains in tge right hand.
I have rashes all over my legs. Tried baking powder and ice massage but it did not work. The rashes are big and red. They are slowly getting up and my while back is now covered with them. Please suggest a remedy.
I am 28 years of age and my weight is 70 KG. I have a problem with my left leg when ever I run for some of 5 mins also during jogging I feel pain above the ankle in rod and I feel like some one has tide my leg with 100 kg stone. Kindly suggest some medicine or some oil. Please suggest something good.
Hi, I'm suffering from joint pain and body pain last 25 days. But no fever. I take paracetamol 500 mg day/night regularly. If I mistake to tske paracetamol one day the problem doing again. What can I do.
I am a 30 years old male and since last 3 months I was having pain in right leg whenever I used to walk. My doctor advised me Lumbosacral MRI and my findings are as under: 1. Lumbar lordosis is mildly straightened. 2. Disc desiccation noted at L5-S1 noted. 3. Posterior disco osteophytes complex seen at L5-S1 level causing canal stenosis measuring 7mm and bilateral lateral recess stenosis, causing compression upon traversing S1 nerve roots and mild foramina narrowing with abutting bilateral L5 nerve roots. 4. Mild diffuse disc bulge at L4-5 level causing indentation of thecal sac with early lateral recess stenosis, however no significant neural compression seen.
My left leg has light swelling and light pain .no injuries nothing happened. What is it. Please guide. And what to do?
Back pain refers to a severe pain in the back due to a strain in the muscle and the associated ligaments of the spine. Back pain is a fairly common condition and almost everyone has experienced it at least once in their lifetime. The pain can be either acute (pain in sudden bursts) or chronic (lasting for more than a month). Back pain generally tends to subside if one takes appropriate measures.
You might experience the following symptoms along with back pain:
- Severe pain around the muscles which might stretch down to your feet
- Back pain will significantly limit the flexibility of your back
- If there are recurrent instances of high fever and severe gall bladder disorders along with the pain, a consultation with your doctor is highly recommended.
Back pain might occur due to the following reasons:
- Back pain might occur as a result of osteoarthritis (a disorder that is characterized by the breaking and wearing down of the flexible tissues at the end of the bones) and osteoporosis (a disorder marked by bones that are weak and brittle).
- It might occur as a result of a fatal accident or an injury.
- If you are a chain smoker and have a history of excessive alcohol or drug abuse, you are more likely to experience back pain.
- Back pain might also occur as a result of ageing, excessive weight gain, lack of regular exercising, cancer and instances of severe depression.
Ayurveda can be very useful for eradicating back pain. According to Ayurveda, back pain is caused due to the heightening of the ‘vata’ owing to an unhealthy diet, anxiety, and suppression of muscles, collectively called ‘dosha’.
The Ayurvedic remedies for back pain are as follows:
- A regular intake of 30 ml of Aloe Vera juice in the morning might heal symptoms of back pain
- A regular intake of a mixture of 5g Triphala churnam mixed with water before retiring for the night might help to ease the general discomfort associated with back pain.
- Consume a medicinal preparation of 100ml of Black Gram (Urad Dal) daily for a week in order to get rid of the pain.
- You can also perform Paschimottanasana (an exercise where you have to touch the toes and repeat the same for a few times) and Vayu Mudra (an exercise where you have to move the index finger on the thumb base and the thumb finger in closed proximity to the index finger while the other fingers remain in a perpendicular position) to get rid of the back pain.
- Cut down on your consumption of pungent spices. This is because these pungent spices tend to have a drying effect on the body, that in turn, might lead to severe back pain, especially in the lower back along with constipation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.