Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Lucknow and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish Kumar MauryaYour feedback matters!
My mother had a fracture two years ago in her left foot. Recently she is getting pain on her right foot. Doctors are saying that the Greece is less. She is aged 62. What exercise she can do and is there any need of operation?
I am not able to sleep. I have also been to homeopathic doctor but nothing happens. So My mother told me to go for sleep early but then I also I was unsuccessful. I also gone to allopathic doctor. Even then also I not satisfied. What should then I do? I am also having one more problem of headache. It pain daily and my eyes also pain. So I want any suggestion on this also. Thank you. Hope. You will reply me. Best regard.
Sir, My index finger is moving without my knowledge, is it weakness or what, kindly suggest medical advice.
I am 35 year old male having mild headache frequent like in the interval of one week to 10 days. How to diagnose what will the excat reason.
I am of 23 years old and recently got hurt on my ankle during cricket. The pain still exists and I used painkillers like paracetamol, etc but no use. Can you suggest me better cure?
Sir I am 25 years old. During sex I discharged very fast (5-10 sec) after that my penis goes down. Nd I lost my all stamina. Nd cnt able to do more sex. Pls sir help me. Tell me some medicine name. My sex life is fully destroyed.
Sir mere age 21 hai sir mujhe lagta hai mujhe diabetes ka problem hai par mai ne cheek abhi nahi karaya give any solution.
I am 28 years old male. I am having deep vein thrombosis with arthritis. I get genital ulcers with swelling of legs and dark sessions over legs even small pustules with puss. Is it curable and I got diabetic recently with no family history of diabetes, is it due to the use of wysolone?
I am a diabetic patient for last 16 years and I have been under medical treatment with alopathic medicines and insulin. Would you recommend me to take Ayurvedic formulations (e. G. Baidyanath's MADHUMEHARI and those advertised in TV chhanels) available in market?
Doctor I am fèeling swear pain in the tip of urine point. For the last 5 year same problem come again and again after 2-3 month. Kidney stone also give many time problem. Some doctor say its urinary tract infection. Some doctor give me pyridium-200. Pain killer Drotin Ds. voveran 100. Superspas not give me relief. Homeopathy med. Also taken .but not permanent solution. Suggest me what to do. I.m.not sugar patient. Arbitel 20. For bp taken for 2 year.
Hi. I am 27 years old male. From last two weeks I am feeling dizzy when I change my position from sitting to standing or from sleeping position to standing position otherwise I feel completely normal. It is serious or just feeling weakness. Should I consult a doctor? Please guide.
I have nose problem. When I woke up early in the morning. I ll get sneezes and it will be watering all the time. It is very irritating and I am not able to concentrate on my work. Please give me suggestion.
I am 21 years old male, I do not have any health issues or any medical history as such. Every day I just get 5 hrs for proper sleep of which most of the time gets wasted as I fall asleep. Is there any medication that'll completely knock me off for 5 hours and would not disturb my sleep once im off to bed also at the same time it should be safe and available OTC.
Contaminated food is one of the most common sources of infections in the human body and so the stomach is one of the most commonly affected organs. Whether it is eating raw food or unhygienically prepared foods, the stomach has very high chance of getting infected than other body parts.
One of the most common causes of stomach infection is the norovirus also called as cruise ship virus. Spread through vomitus and faecal material, it is quite contagious and can affect large amounts of people in confined areas like a cruise ship. The common symptoms would include nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, bloated feeling, abdominal pain (generalised or localised), fatigue and tiredness.
On the brighter side, there are well-proven measures listed below which are simple and easy to follow that can help avoid stomach infection.
- Restore bacterial balance: The good bacteria in the stomach are lost with the stomach flu and restoring it will help in managing the flu. A good amount of probiotics and fermented foods including yoghurt, sour curd, etc., will do wonders by restoring natural flora. Supplements can be taken if required, and these bacteria will restore the ability of the stomach to fight the virus.
- Isolation and separation: If there is a close family member affected by the virus, ensure they are staying separately and all their clothing (bedding included) are maintained in an isolated manner. Children and elderly need extra protection, whether they are affected or are in the same household.
- Cleaning methods: Since the virus spreads by contaminated faecal matter, vomitus and through surfaces, it is necessary to prevent the spread.
- When in doubt, washing hands is very useful. Use soap and water instead of a hand wash. Staying away from picking nose and touching eyes are also useful.
- The infected person’s clothes should be washed separately in extra hot water and bleached to get rid of the virus.
- Using the dishwasher or soaking the washed utensils in extra-hot water is a good way to get rid of the virus.
- Surfaces like laptops need to be cleaned more regularly and rigorously.
- Steam cleaning of carpets is a good idea to get rid of the virus that may be locked there.
- Avoid going out or being in close contact for about a week, as the virus needs that much time to clear out completely.
- Food habits
- Do not eat raw or uncooked foods
- Drink loads of water, clear soups, sports drink and lime juice to replace lost fluid.
- Eat whole grains and fresh fruits and vegetables that are well-cooked to ensure you get the essential vitamins and minerals.
Following the above measures can help avoid the stomach flu and stay healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.