Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Homeopaths online in Lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aparna Sachan
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Sleeping Problem
Treatment of Kidney Disease
Treatment of Warts
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of PCOS
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Treatment of Skin Pigmentation
Beauty Enhancement Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Aparna SachanYour feedback matters!
I wanted to lose weight so I did by hard work but now I think I loosed some of my muscles. So what should be the perfect Indian diet for me to gain some good lean muscles. I gyming too.
I am 18 yrs old & suffer from headache n always feeling disappointed by myself want to go abroad but family can't support me so everyday think about suicide.
What are symptoms of dengue? How can we protect ourselves by this disease? What medicine should prefer in dengue?
Hi Sir, My age 57 my blood report tsh 3rd generation value is 4 .930 so. Please suggest my hb 13 all reports normal.
My penis doesn't erect at the time when I'm with my girl, I don't have this exciting matter in me on bed or if it is then it doesn't get the hardness properly. What should I do, please help me.
My weight is 78 kg my height is 170 cm how to loss weight? daily walk can reduce my weight? please help me?
Fibromyalgia causes pain in the muscles of the body and weakens them gradually. Patients with fibromyalgia have a number of "delicate points" on the body and are very sensitive to different things that are not typically painful or unpleasant. They can encounter increased the tenderness and weakness which may lead to problems in movement and even proper sleep.
Physiotherapy concentrates on the treatment, and healing of injuries. Standard exercise based physiotherapy methods may help you gain control of your fibromyalgia as you concentrate on lifestyle changes instead of persistent pain, stiffness and fatigue. Physiotherapists can demonstrate generally accepted methods to get rid of the side effects of pain and solidness in everyday life. They show patients how to build strength and enhance their scope of movement. They show them ways to get rid of the everyday pain.
In case you have fibromyalgia, your physiotherapist creates particular extending and stretching programs to meet your individual needs. While there is no known cure for fibromyalgia, physiotherapy might help you get rid of the pain. It can reduce the stiffness.
Strengthening muscles and increasing flexibility through a number of exercises are two vital ways physical therapists decrease fibromyalgia pain and make life more manageable. These include:
- Stretching: By increasing your flexibility through stretching, the hardened muscles loosen up giving fibromyalgia help. Your physiotherapist can teach you the correct approach to stretch your muscles, ligaments, and tendons. Various stretching exercises will also be suggested depending upon the condition or type of pain you have in what part of your body. The combination of these stretching exercises might need a stretching band or other accessories like a compression ball or a rubber band.
- Aerobic exercises: Low speed and low affect exercises are ideal. Stationary cycles and circular machines are typically less pressurizing on the joints. Aerobic exercises are also a great option for fast recovery, but the intensity depends on your condition.
- Aqua treatment: Swimming and other water activities are very good for fibromyalgia patients. The lightness of the water can decrease weight on muscles and joints and enhance adaptability. A warmed pool might be particularly useful because of the warmth that can calm sore muscles.
- Massage: Massage can help pain alleviation and joint stiffness.
- Joint movement: It can improve movement in the tightened muscles, delicate spots and joint stiffness.
- Dry Needling: This treatment for fibromyalgia known as dry needling reduces pain stemming from trigger points and increases spinal mobility, according to a clinical study. The technique uses needles to affect sensitive points in the muscle, which cause pain in seemingly unrelated body parts.
Physiotherapy is a lifestyle remedy for such conditions but must have to be patient as the results will be gradual. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.