Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Lucknow and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Anurag DikshitYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I am 23. I have acne problem since I was in 10th standard. I have used clindamycin phosphate gel usp clear gel and benzoyl peroxide microsphere gel 3.5% by microbenz, with some oral medicine for long time. Usually acne heals for 2-4 months then again I am facing same problem. Acne are going little serious after I have changed the city for 6 months. I am drinking hamdard safi since last 3-4 months. Acne are in control only till I drink it. Now acne leaves dirty scars on my face. Generally acne comes when I travel or in periods. I am not using any skin cream with safi. Nowadays I am using skinshine cream for scars. What should I do for permanent relief for acne and scars. Will my skin be clean like before?
I took antibiotics for acne almost one month. After this in winter I feel etchings on whole body due to sun light and anger. Please provide a way.
Hi I am 22 years old female and I am having serious hair fall. I shampoo my hair every 3 days and I do not apply oil regularly. Please suggest me any medicine to prevent hair fall.
Flat Belly Drink at Last! Drink for 4 Day and Take 10cm Off The Waist
So you want to have an hour- glass figure and you religiously go to the gym for exercise in the hopes of having a smaller waist but to no avail? And you tried almost every juice, diet and exercise that there is available just to have a smaller waist to envy for?
Did you even secretly prayed that there is a quick way to shrink that excess fats away? Well worry no more because Sassy water is your answered prayer!
Nutritionist Cynthia Sass created this amazing key ingredient for a flat belly called “Sassy Water”. This delicious and miraculous drink was named after her. Sassy water is a powerful drink that refreshes, revitalizes, and contains low calories, aids in gas passing, decreases flatulence, and maintains the peristalsis or normal movement of your digestive tract.
The Sassy water concept was derived from the fact that an individual needs at least 8 glasses of water a day so he/she can function normally. This quantity is derived from an average need for liquid of an individual and may vary from person to person depending on their food intake, body built and body activities.
In order to make to have a flat belly, it is important for you also to avoid taking sweets, snacks, oily foods during the entire 4 day course of drinking the Sassy water. Instead of eating unhealthy foods, it is recommended that you eat fruits and vegetables that contains high amount of water such as cantaloupe, watermelon, etc. The rationale behind it is that, if your body is properly hydrated, you can avoid occurrence of constipation and flatulence.
Curious of what the ingredients of Sassy Water? Here’s the list:
8 glasses of water
1 teaspoon of grinded ginger root
1 fresh cucumber medium size, sliced thinly
1 medium size lemon, chopped in thin slices
12 leaves of peppermint
As you can see, almost all ingredients has its own natural diuretic effect. This means that, the excess fluid in your body will pass out through urination. Do note that increase in urinary frequency is expected.
Worrying that you might become dehydrated because of the urinary frequency effect it has? No worries! Because almost all of these ingredients have hydrating effect too. Which means that though you are passing too much urine, your skin will never be dry looking. In fact, your skin will be more radiant and clear.
So how do you prepare a Sassy water? Here’s how:
Mix all ingredients in a jug
Put it in the fridge overnight
Filter the contents
Start drinking the juice you created (Avoid drinking soda during the Sassy water course)
Drink this powerful juice for at least 4 days to see results
After 4 days, try to measure your waist again and you will be surprised of how much you centimeters you shed off.
Thank me @ email@example.com
I'm 24 years. I had sex on 3rd Oct and taken unwanted 72 around 3 hours of sex. My last periods was on 15 th September. This month I was expecting periods on 13th but I didn't get my periods. How long my periods can be delayed and am I pregnant?
I have fever some days. I was take medicine from medical. But no any relief. So now what should I do?
Coughing during the night can really wreak havoc for your sleep and cause inexplicable discomfort in the throat and chest region. Thankfully, you can manage it by soothing your tickling throat as well as sensitive airways before you go to bed at night.
- Drink herbal tea: A mugful of non-caffeinated tea mixed with a teaspoon of honey before going to bed can help you to a considerable extent. This is because any warm liquid has the power to break down the formation of mucus in the throat region and with a bit of honey, the herbal tea becomes even more powerful.
- Try to sleep in an inclining position: Gravity is your greatest enemy while combating night-time cough. When you lie down flat on your back at night, all the mucus and dust particles, which you have swallowed all through the day, would accumulate in the throat area and aggravate it making more cough. But you can easily defy gravitational force by piling up some pillows and prop yourself on them while sleeping. You may also keep a wooden block of 4 inches height under your head, which would keep the acids in the stomach so that they don’t come up to irritate your throat.
- Make sure you use the steam cautiously: When your airways are dry, it can make you cough harder. Therefore, you may find relief if you take a warm shower or a bath before going to bed. But you have to be sure that you don’t have asthma as steam can prove harmful for you.
- Check the level of humidity: Humidifiers are known to soothe the problem of persistent coughing when the surrounding air is dry. But too much of moisture during the night can also make you cough. This is because dust mites, mold and other allergens thrive well in the damp air and they could conspire to make your cough even worse. So, pick up a cheap hygrometer from a hardware store and see that the humidity level stays within 40 to 50 percent.
- Equip yourself at night: Keep all the things from drops to water to cough syrup or anything that soothes coughing at your bedside so that you can help yourself in case you wake up in the middle of the night and start coughing.
By following these few tips every day, you can manage the night time cough and have a good night’s sleep without any interruptions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.