Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurologists online in Lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anupam Jaiswal
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Forgetfulness
Treatment of Epilepsy
Treatment of Tremors
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Brain Injury
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
Treatment of Hyperactivity Disorder
Treatment of Paralysis
Treatment of Hyperactivity
Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
Treatment of Meningitis
Treatment of Stroke
Treatment of Seizures
Treatment of Parkinson's Disease
Submit a review for Dr. Anupam JaiswalYour feedback matters!
This is for My father of Age 75 ,weight 43 kg and height 177 cm. He is under treatment for dementia related issues as described below. We are consulting with Neurologist and he was taking the tablet Donep of 10 mg for the last one year. Now he added one more medicine since there is no improvement and stills showing more angry and aggressive behavior. The medicine name is QUETIAPINE 25 mg. One tablet night after food When am browsing in internet it is not approved to older people with dementia related issues. It may cause serious issues. Is that correct? Or shall we continue with the medicine? New prescriptions cilacar 10 morning one Telma h 40 morning one Donamem 10 night one quetiapine 25 night one Atorfit cv 10 night one 1) He is having serious memory issue 2) He is not getting words while talking 3) He is able to read, write, Identify all the friends but always angry with everyone most of the time 4) some day he is very silent and normal 5) Most of the time he is getting he want to go from home, no answer where he want go, but someday he used to go to some of his friends home. Some days to temples. May be frequently 6) Some days he will bath/ brush two or three times. If we are reminding this he will get angry and will try to go out of home As per Neurologist it is because of one silent brain attack and dementia He is a retired Mathematics teacher, and this symptoms started some 4 year back. Now some days he is very violent because of the above reason Waiting for your feedback.
I am suffering from continue headache, and I am very irritated by this, have migraine. Please help me.
After a hard day the only relief one has is to get a good night’s rest and drift off to the world of sweet sleep. You might find yourself wide awake at night, even when your body is extremely tired. This difficulty to fall asleep naturally is called insomnia. If this inability to sleep continues for a long time, it becomes a sleep disorder and can cause many physical and health issues.
Reasons behind Insomnia
The lifestyle of the twenty first century can be very demanding. A disorder like Insomnia can be easily triggered with various factors they include:
1. Emotional stress: The rollercoaster of emotions that one deals with had a huge effect on their sleep cycle. A stressed mindset will find it hard to be put to rest and as this unwanted stress continues each day.
2. Fluctuating hormones in a woman’s body: Women tend to be the victims of insomnia more often than their male counterparts. These changes may include conditions such as PMS, menstruation problem, pregnancy and menopause.
3. Use of caffeine and anti depressants: Excessive coffee drinkers might find it difficult to relax their brain, since the caffeine in tea and coffee keeps one brain alert, hence too much of caffeine consumption can be a cause of insomnia. Even smokers might face the same problem since the nicotine acts as an alerting agent.
4. Systemic disorders: Disorders like Asthma and Hyperthyroidism and other various medical conditions such as high blood pressure, heart disease, asthma, arthritis, allergies, hyperthyroidism and Parkinson’s disease can do the same.
Treating insomnia with homeopathy
The reason why Insomnia can be treated the best way through homeopathy is because this treatment is both free from any side effects and is quick in its effects as well in comparison to other conventional methods which induce artificial sleep that can have harrowing effects. On the contrary, homeopathy is a completely natural treatment that doesn’t include any artificial drugs and its small doses work just the right way.
1. Coffea Cruda is a homeopathic medicine that is most often used for treating insomnia of acute origin or when the disorder only lasts for a brief moment of time. As the name suggests it is made from coffee beans.
2. Nux Vomica is more suited when insomnia is due to the abuse of stimulants like too much of alcohol, coffee or nicotine. Other medicines such as opium, aconite, arsenic are also recommended by a specialized homeopath.
It is always recommended to consult a specialized homeopath before taking any medication.