Lybrate Logo
Get the App
For Doctors
Book Appointment
Ask a Question
Plan my Surgery
Health Feed
Anshuman Singh

Dr. Anshuman Singh

General Surgeon12 Years Exp.
MBBS, MS - General Surgery, M.Ch - Urology
₹ 500 at clinic
100 online

Hind Institute of Medical Sciences

Safedabad, Barabanki Road, Near Canal,Lucknow Metro
Consultation Fee: ₹ 500
View All Slots

Personal Statement

My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with more

Doctor Information


  • General Surgeon

Other treatment areas

  • Urologist


  • MBBS , GSVM Medical College , 2012
  • MS - General Surgery , King George Medical University, Lucknow , 2017
  • M.Ch - Urology , MAHE , MANIPAL , 2022

Clinic Location

Safedabad, Barabanki Road, Near Canal,Lucknow Metro

Clinic of Dr. Anshuman Singh

Clinic's NameFees
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences500
Get Help

Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anshuman Singh


Hind Institute of Medical Sciences

Safedabad, Barabanki Road, Near Canal,Lucknow Metro
₹ 500 at clinic
See all timings

Question and Answers



female • 31 Year Old • Jun 29, 2018 • Hyderabad

My mother age is 55. she is diagnosed with papillary carcinoma of thyroid. Doctor saying about surgery, how much surgery cost, is it necessary surgery. Pks suggest.

Anshuman Singh

5 years ago

If diagnosis for papillary carcinoma thyroid is confirmed surgery is the best option. U should not delay the surgery. Cost will depend on the operating surgeon and the h full answer



female • 38 Year Old • Sep 03, 2017 • Bareilly

I'm 36 years old suffering from fisheries (external piles) having inflamed and pain. It is from last 8 years. .what should I do to get rid of?

Anshuman Singh

6 years ago

Since you are having the problem for a long time it is better to get it operated upon by an anorectal surgeon. However since you are having acute pain due to inflammatio full answer



male • Sep 03, 2017 • Jhalawar

Fathers bladder cancer patient but all test ok. And 3 mm stone in kidney. KFT / lipid PROFILE OK. BUT URINE COMES WITH BLOOD AND PUS CELL FULLY LOADED. 5 DAYS ANTIBIOTIC more

Anshuman Singh

6 years ago

It is better to consult a urologist and get a diagnostic cystoscopy done. Also you need to get a urine culture and routine microscopy done and take appropriate antibioti full answer



male • Sep 03, 2017 • Bangalore

I am having pain and itching in anus. I think it is piles related problem. Please suggest me medicine for treatment.

Anshuman Singh

6 years ago

You should consult an anorectal surgeon and better get a per rectal examination done for correct diagnosis of the problem before taking any medications.