Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A K Singh (Dr Anil Kumar Singh)
Submit a review for Dr. A K Singh (Dr Anil Kumar Singh)Your feedback matters!
Hi, My son age is Five Years Old. when he was sick with cough and breath problem before few months he used asthalin 2.5 ml with steamer why problem please solve my question tell answer.
I was diagnosed tb 2 yrs back as a small node was observed in neck. I took akt4 for 3 months and akt3 for 6 months.Now I observed a small node in left breast.A week before I had gone for montoux test and again it was found erythema present after 48 hrs. Is it re-occurrence of the disease? how come I know which part is affected by tb
The human lungs are an intricate and a vital organ of the body. This organ is responsible for filtering the air you breathe, separating the oxygen and infusing it in the blood to be used by the body. The lungs have multiple tube-like structures within it, known as the bronchial tubes. The lining of these tubes may become inflamed due to a bacterial or viral infection and thus result in bronchitis. However, a significant percentage of bronchial inflammation or bronchitis is also caused by allergies. Inflammation causes swelling which not only results in breathing difficulties, but also causes other problems as well such as excess production of mucus, painful coughing and heaviness in the chest area, etc.
Homeopathic approach towards curing allergic bronchitis
Homeopathy is a form of medication which is symptom based and takes into account the general disposition of the person along with the apparent symptoms. Thus, prescribing medications also differs according to the differences in each patient. Some of the more well-known homeopathic medications usually prescribed are mentioned below. However, you should consult a homeopathic doctor first as they would be able to evaluate your condition best and then prescribe the correct medications accordingly.
- Arsenica Album: This medication is usually prescribed for people who have general weakness in the body that accompanies bronchitis. Some of the other indications wherein Arsenica Album may be prescribed may include restlessness and increased coughing after midnight and wheezing.
- Antimonium Tartaricum: This is another very effective medication when there is rattling in the chest. However, although you can feel a lot of mucus within, very little of it tends to come out. Antimonium Tartaricum is very effective in such cases. Another indication for this medication is the worsening of the coughing after eating.
- Pulsatilla: If you have a lot of mucosal discharge after coughing which is yellow to greenish in color, then Pulsatilla may be prescribed for you. Some of the other indications wherein Pulsatilla is usually prescribed are a lack of thirst and the cough worsening while lying down which may force you to sit up. Cough also tends to be loose in the morning and becomes drier in the evening.
- Bryonia: Another allrounder medication very effective in treating multiple disorders, Bryonia is very effective in treating Bronchitis as well. Some of the indications where this medication is prescribed would be – extreme thirst, dry cough, dryness of the mucosal membranes in general, pain in the head and chest while coughing and the cough starting when getting into a warmer room.
- Hepar Sulph: An overtly increased sensitivity to cold air or coldness, in general, is the prime indicator for this homeopathic medication. Any exposure to coldness immediately triggers a cough and the coughing tends to be worse in the morning. You may also rattle excessively from cold and wheezing may also be present.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am taking Himalaya Septilin for last 1 month to improve immunity against frequent sinusitis, tonsillitis and throat infection. However, in case of viral fever which comes along with throat infection. Can paracetamol be taken along side Septilin?
My mother is facing a problem. She can not breathe properly, complains of having chest pain and sweating. We have gone to PMCH Cardiology department but there system is so bad that we can not get doctors for seeing our report. please kindly explain me what actually the problem is.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last two weeks and I have chest pain when ever I cough hard, can you suggest what should be done.
I am suffering from cough since 1 week. I thought I will go normally but sometimes it stops but sometimes it comes suddenly. I am very disturbed please give me some suggestions what to do?
On the eve of World Asthma Day the Indian Medical Association has on Monday noted that one should not ignore the first attack of asthma after the age of 40.
All wheezing is not asthma and all asthmatics do not wheeze
Only cough may be a sign of asthma
If you are able to speak a sentence during an asthma attack, you do not have severe asthma
If you get an asthma attack more than twice in the night in a month or more than twice during day time in a week, you need continuous treatment
All asthmatics should be questioned about symptoms triggered by common inhaled allergens, at home, school or work
Indoor allergens, such as dust mites, animal danders, molds, mice and cockroaches, are of particular importance
Food allergy rarely causes isolated asthma symptoms, although wheezing and cough can be symptoms of food-induced anaphylaxis
Aspirin and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs may trigger symptoms of asthma in about 3 to 5% adult asthmatic patients
Gastric reflux is common among patients with asthma
Well-controlled asthma means daytime symptoms no more than twice per week and night-time symptoms no more than twice per month