Doctor in TreatDentalCentre&ImplantClinic
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for TreatDentalCentre&ImplantClinicYour feedback matters!
Hi. I'm 24 years old, due to the punch. I lost one of my lower teeth and one tooth is shaking, does my tooth grow back? What should I do?
Hi, I am 24 years old male, I have 28 teeth I want to know whats the maximum age for wisdom teeth and I don't have 32 teeth is this normal or not?
My teeth are get yellow colors. I am not smocking and not eating tobacco but teeth's are yellow. Please give solution to make them white.
When a small cavity isn't treated in time, the tooth decays badly that normal filling cannot solve the problem. In such cases, your dentist will probably advise you to undergo a root canal. When performing a root canal, the dentist will remove the nerves and pulp within the tooth, clean the inside of the tooth and seal it. After this procedure, your tooth will not sense anything and should be pain-free.
- Swelling of ligament around the tooth: One of the signs that you need a root canal is swelling of the gums. Even after the nerves and pulp within the tooth are removed, the ligaments around the infected tooth may still be swollen. This can take some time before the tissue is normal again. In most cases, this is the cause for pain after a root canal procedure.
- Damaged tissue: Part of the root canal procedure is to clean the insides of the tooth. Here the dentist must be very careful to not go beyond the tooth. In some cases, the file used to clean the tooth may go beyond the root and damage the tissue there. Another possibility is that the sealant used to fill the tooth may go beyond the root, thus aggravating the tissue. This can take some time to heal and may cause pain.
- Excess filling: After the tooth has been cleaned, the dentist fills the tooth with a sealant. If excessive sealant is filled in the tooth, it may become taller than the surrounding teeth, which puts extra pressure on the tooth and results in soreness and pain. The dentist will have to remove the excess sealant in order to resolve this issue.
- Phantom pain: Phantom pain is rare when it comes to root canal. This occurs when the nerves leading up to the tooth still behaves like they were connected to the tooth despite the nerve within the tooth being completely removed. The peripheral nerves will need to be treated to resolve this issue.
In most cases, these events cannot be prevented. There is also no reason to expect that this is a symptom of your root canal being a failure. Stay in touch with your dentist and brush and floss your teeth regularly. You will soon notice the pain subsiding.
I am 24. My front down 2 teeth has lost its gums holding I shwd it to dentist he said im having gingivitis. And he recommended me to do a tooth cleanup of my whole mouth. But am scared of losing teeth please help me whats should I do?
If you have neglected your gums, so much, that they are swollen and bleeding, it is possible that tartar and bacteria have succeeded in infiltrating into the gum. The diseased gums, if left untreated, seriously threatens the stability of your teeth and can result in tooth loss. Deep cleaning or gum curettage means the scraping of gum wall to remove inflamed soft tissue (plaque and calculus) that may have collected there.
With a high-precision instrument, we will carefully clean out the gingival groove freeing it from all bacteria.
Advantages of deep cleaning/curettage-
- Deep cleaning improves the stability of the teeth and the health of the gums.
- It provides a deeper and more thorough cleaning as it eliminates bacteria from your mouth and infected tissue and promotes healing and reduction in the space between the gum and the tooth.