Doctor in Surya Rehab Centre
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Surya Rehab CentreYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Sukhbir Singh Arora
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Mohd Alim to be knowledgeable, caring and professional. Thank you for the help. I will take your advice.
I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that Dr Mohd Alim is the reason. Dr Mohd Alim has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. They took very nice care of me, i never felt that I am in a Surya Rehab Centre. I am really grateful as his foot pain treatment has give me a ray of hope. The Surya Rehab Centre have proper facilities for disabled patients as well. My previous experiences were not so good, but Mohd Alim has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from foot pain like this. Even after my treatment with my old doctor, I never felt so much relief, but Mohd Alim has treated my completely.
He ensures that he gives enough time to each patient. The complete process of neck pain treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him. Thanks to him that the neck pain treatment he gave me has given brilliant results. Even though I was fit and fine, it was shocked when I got to know that I have neck pain. As someone I knew, consulted this Mohd Alim and they referred us. In order to diagnose my problem completely he asked me a number of questions. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner. From quite some time i was suffering from pain, but never gave much importance to it.
From quite some time i was suffering from knee pain, but never gave much importance to it. My previous experiences were not so good, but Dr Alim has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. The nurses at the Surya Rehab Centre were really helpful. The guidance he gave me has helped me immensely with my situation.
Even though I was fit and fine, it was shocked when I got to know that I have shoulder pain. No matter how critical be the situation,Dr Alim is always very calm. I am so much benefitted with his shoulder pain treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. The overall atmosphere in his Physiotherapy Clinic, is very soothing.
He is very patient with all his patients. With great ease Dr Alim explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out. I was shocked to experience leg pain. I went to Surya Rehab Centre in case of emergency, and they did a great treatment for me
I consulted dr Mohd Alim at Surya Rehab Centre in Lucknow for physiotherapy sessions to heal my problem of Back Pain. the excercises and everything the doctor did made my condition better day by day. I am very thankful to hikm for making my life better again.
Almost all doctors suggested surgery for it, but I did not wanted to go for it for my baack pain. then Dr Alim did my physiotherapy. They took very nice care of me, i never felt that I am in Surya Rehab Centre. He is very talented and seasoned doctor.
I suddenly started facing pain in my hand for which I chose to consult a Physiotherapist, Dr Mohd Alim. I am grateful that i chose him for my treatment. I am quite relieved from pain after his therapy. I owe him a big thank.
Dr. Mohd Alim provides answers that are very helpful. sir, give your address
good doctor explained things in detail
I am 42 years old and having pain in back and also in ribs. I am also diabetic. Can I take meganeuron nt.
Hai. Am at the age of 19. I have knee pain .and swelling.In left side of my leg. As I consulted may doctor they said bellow the knee they is some fluid formation. Some time I got unbearable pain. Can you say what step should I take for this problem?
Running is a sport that many people indulge in, on a daily basis. For many professional athletes, running is also a part of their job. While it may be an extremely fulfilling experience in sheer physical terms, it also has varied implications in the long run as far as the health of your bones, joints and muscles go. Also, runners are constantly at the risk of getting injured, which can lead to many complications. Read on to know how you can protect the same with these five tips to avoid injuries.
- Warming Up and Stretching: Many injuries can happen when you do not stretch before you indulge in a strenuous activity like running. Warming up should be done with the help of a quick brisk walk that should happen a few minutes before you start running. Also, when you are stretching, you should not hold your breath and do it slowly without rushing yourself. Avoid stretching your muscles when they are cold. The stretching exercises should happen after the warm up.
- Strengthening Exercises: It is important to indulge in good amount of exercises that will strengthen your quads, calves and feet so that your muscles are strong enough to support your weight while you run without putting undue pressure on the joints, which can succumb to injuries and fractures.Strengthening exercises are given to hamstring muscles as well.
- Weight: Managing your weight is one of the most important parts of the regimen for a runner. If you are taking up running professionally or if you are doing it as exercise, you must ensure that your weight is at a normal level as per your ideal BMI so that you do not end up putting pressure on your knees. A good diet and plenty of exercise will help in maintaining a good weight.
- Footwear: Your shoes are one of the most important aspects when you are running. You must choose shoes that have a good cushion or gel inside. Be sure to select shoes that are designed for runners specifically, so that the shoes take on the shape of your feet and give you good balance and motion even as the friction with the ground happens. The correct footwear will support the running motion and keep injuries at bay.
- Stride Length and Impact: It is imperative to practice the correct stride length and impact when your feet hit the ground as this is where injuries most commonly happen. You will need to ensure that you get professional help from a trainer so that you can gauge and accordingly practice your stride length in keeping with your frame so that the impact is minimal on the rest of the body and its joints. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello I had struggled with plantar fasciitis in the past but now the pain has subsided but my heel hurts when I stand or walk for 15-20 mins. I might have some sort of heel spur I guess. Can you suggest what should I do and what kind of doctor should I see?
I am facing the problem of back pain. And recently I was check my blood test report in this report vitamin D is not in regular range. My blood test report is uploaded in my Documents section any buddy can help me about that.
I am 59 yrs. Working woman. Last one month I am facing severe leg pain (Muscle+knee) and lower back pain. Should I consult Ortho. Dr. Or General Physician.
I am 54 years old having pain in knee and patella region also in lower back. I can't straighten my knee properly. Pl tell me the reason and cure for the same.
Lower back pain, under medication. For three days pain has subsided however difficulty in standing straight. What should be done.
Being flexible is not always about doing splits or doing some random bending. It is about achieving a level of mobility that will not hold you back from doing whatever you are able to do. Most people think that stretching or flexing your muscles and body as the first method to defend you from pain. But if stretching and flexing can be done correctly, it can lengthen one's muscles and give one relief from pains and aches. Stretching is also done to increase the functional range of one's joints and muscles. There are various ways by which one can stretch their muscles. However, the question which looms over here is which is the correct procedure and which is the wrong one.
The Wrong Vs the Right Way: Before discussing about the correct way, let us talk about the various wrong ways in which stretching can be done. The first rule is that if stretching is causing you pain or if it is hurting you, then you are probably taking it too far. A muscle needs to relax as much as possible, if it needs to stretch. If one is stretching so hard that he or she cannot relax then the muscle will not lengthen. Stretching should never be painful.
One should also avoid stretching for an insufficient length of time. Only a few seconds of stretching will not hold the therapeutic effects of stretching.
The following methods are few of the correct ways to stretch:
- Always start with the warm muscles. Warm your muscles by doing some aerobic movement or by applying heat with the help of a warm bath.
- After warming your muscles, monitor your level of discomfort. Let it go once you feel pain.
- Hold any stretch for at least 30 seconds.
Stretching the Correct Muscle: There are muscles, which need to be stretched and there are muscles, which should not be. So getting to know the correct muscles to be stretched is as important as knowing the correct procedure to stretch your muscles. Every muscle, which does not hurt should not be stretched. There are different types of muscles that cause pain like stiff, tight, short muscles and long muscles. Muscles that are tight should only be subjected to stretching. Stretching muscles that are too long is not a good idea.
Using Physiotherapists: Most people who cannot determine which muscle should be stretched and which should not be should consult a physiotherapist. Physiotherapists can quickly and easily diagnose muscular issues. They will also show ways to stretch which are most effective for particular needs.
Stretching should be made a part of one's life. It is a way by which one can become their healthiest self and avoid muscular imbalances. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Over the years of adulthood, a combination of bad posture along with wear and tear means that a significant amount of the adult population is affected by back pain. But is this normal for children, as well? Well, in most cases, the answer is a 'No'.
- Children and adolescents have a greater degree of flexibility than adults, that is they do not complain of back pain as much as adults do. So when should a parent be worried if their child complains of acute back pain?
- If a child is very active, then this could be a cause for concern when it comes to injury to the back. Due to the rough nature of the sort of activity that he or she is engaged in, stress fractures are possible. These injuries are generally explained by overuse. What a parent needs to keep an eye out for is, if the child complains of pain when certain actions are performed. So, back pain which occurs, say, during butterfly stroke when the child swims could mean that the child has a case of spondylolysis or a stress fracture.
- If the back pain is so bad that the sleep of the child is disturbed and he or she wakes up on account of it, the parent should take this seriously. The reason for this is that the pain could be caused by a tumour to the spine or an infection. A possibility apart from these two could also be arthritis.
- A parent should also be worried when the back pain is not the only thing that the child complains of. That is, if there are other things such as a fever and weakness, as well as pain extending down either or both legs, it could be a sign that the trouble is more than just superficial. In a similar way, when there is trouble walking or there are problems related to the functioning of either the bowel or the bladder, a doctor is to be consulted.
- One of the most common cases of back pain in children happens to be Scheuermann’s disease, which is also known as Scheuermann’s kyphosis. What this means is that the spine is rounded in the middle. While this causes pain, it is usually not debilitating enough to hinder normal movement. But, after all, who would want their child to go untreated and suffer as a result?
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!