Doctor in holistic health care
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for holistic health careYour feedback matters!
People may have a confusion about how many time should we go to the washroom? The right answer is 5-7 times a day. You should at least drink 8-10 glasses of water. But if you have any issue related to the kidney, you should seek help.
Everything in our universe radiates energy. From living organisms to natural wonders, all radiate energy. The human body is not any exception and radiates energy as well. The human body is a very specialized system and it radiates many types of energy depending on the part of the body and its function.
There are several channels for the continuous flow of energy in and out of our body and these channels are known as chakras. This is the energy which influences our lifestyle significantly and plays a powerful impact over our happiness, health and other aspects of our daily lives which we cannot afford to miss out on.
Chakras have been present in ayurveda for thousands of years. The approach to Chakras is more on the spiritual side of human body and mind. Ayurveda says that a person’s ailments can be healed when he or she can uplift their chakras. Chakras make energy flow in and out of the body and along with it they can also revive the affected areas of their body or combat other factors which may be causing an ailment.
With the help of chakra healing a person can be treated from possibly any kind of disease. There are seven points in our body along which our chakras exist and each point is associated with a different set of organs or systems. So how is the concept of chakras related to healing?
Chakras And Healing
Chakra healing is related to ayurveda because it is not only spiritual in nature but there are a lot that goes into this form of healing. Long term dietary techniques are used in chakra healing and this requires the person to consume pure foods which are beneficial for the body.
The threefold approach in ayurveda for treating ailments is also used in chakra healing. These are Sattvavajaya, Daivachikitsa, Yuvi vyapashraya. All of these approaches are very much beneficial and has helped the people to recover from different intensity of diseases over the years.
● Chakra healing is related to yoga as well because the various yoga asanas affect the chakras. There are specific asanas which can be practised to target a specific chakra.
● Chakra healing is strongly related to ayurveda because the techniques and treatments used in ayurvedic treatments affect the various chakras of our body which in turn heals the body.
Let us have a look at some brilliant examples which will help you to understand how chakras can help you get relief from different diseases. For example, a person may be suffering from intestinal problems and then takes help of ayurvedic treatment to get rid of that problem. The ayurvedic treatment helps in overcoming the problem by making the Root chakra function properly.
So as you can see that chakras can play a significant role in influencing, improving and enhancing your lifestyle and health in a brilliant manner.
When you have diabetes, your body does not produce enough insulin or loses the ability to utilize it. When this happens, your blood sugar level goes up. Diabetes can affect all organs of the body. Your feet are no exception.
How does diabetes affect the foot?
There are two ways in which the foot may be affected by diabetes -
- Diabetic neuropathy: Diabetes can damage the nerves of the feet so that you lose all sensations in your extremities. So you can no longer feel any irritation or pain in your feet. If sores/cuts/blisters develop on your feet, you won’t know and they may fester and get infected.
- Peripheral vascular disease: This disorder affects the blood vessels of your limbs. Fatty deposits clog the blood vessels that carry blood from your feet to your heart. So blood flow is cut off to the feet. This may lead to pain, numbness, swelling, slow healing of wounds or infection.
- Ischemic foot: When blood flow to the feet is interrupted, you may develop an ischemic foot, which is characterized by cold skin, loss of hair from the legs and discoloration. In extreme cases, the affected foot may have to be amputated.
What are the symptoms of diabetic foot?
The range of symptoms depend on the intensity of the disorder and vary from one patient to another-
- Tingling sensation in the feet
- Numbness of the feet
- Blisters or wounds that refuse to heal
- Discoloration of the skin of the feet
- Stains on the inside of your socks
- Deformed feet
If an infection has set in, some symptoms that will manifest are-
- Trembling of the limbs and arms
- Spiking blood sugar
- Redness and swelling of the feet
The complications that may arise out of diabetic foot are-
- Ulcers of the foot
- Gangrene and death of tissues
- Charcot’s Foot or fractures and dislocations of the bones of the feet
- Deformity of the feet
Revascularization for diabetic foot
Chronic diabetic foot can be treated with multiple revascularization methods like synthetic conduits, endarterectomy, balloon angioplasty, arteriovenous reversal, muscle flap transfer or atherectomy. These procedures eliminate the need for limb amputation. The aim of a revascularization procedure is to fix up the blood vessels that were blocked by bypassing the affected blood vessel so that blood can normally flow to your feet.
Along with revascularization, your doctor will recommend exercises like walking to increase supply of blood to the feet as well as medicines that will deal with the pain and swelling.
Diabetic foot can be a serious health threat that could lead to the limb being amputated. But with revascularization, you can get back on your feet in no time and resume your daily activities