Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi Homeo ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I'm very pleased to give feedback here all my pleasure goes to Dr. Ravi singh !! I was very tensed when came to the clinic and was getting so much pain in my both heels and ring warm as well but now within 3 months after taking treatment of Homeopathy I'm now fully got cured now doing all the work without heels pain even walked through It was my very bad time when heels pain starts then too much irritation happens in the body with the thoughts that how I'll go to the office even 100 Mtr. walks was tough for me but now I'm superb excited for praising this clinic is the best world's classic homeopathy I ever experienced it . Thank you so much Dr. Ravi singh (a special thanks) !!!!!
I was diagnosed with fungal infection. Dr Ravi Singh is very talented and seasoned doctor. Overall fungal infection treatment was very effective. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. Dr Ravi Singh has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. The entire dr Ravi Homeo Clinic is perfectly designed. I am benefitted with his treatment
I was shocked to experience hair fall. I consulted Dr Ravi singh. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. It's been more than a year that I was experiencing Hairfall. One of my neighbour's recommended DrRavi Singh. All the staff members were very helpful. I am really grateful as his hair growth treatment has give me a ray of hope.
Its been ten days yet period has not come and I do not want any baby right now what should I do please help me out.
Allopathic medicine seems to be the de facto choice when it comes to treating emergency issues, and this fact does have merit backing it up. However, when a person has a reasonably inconsequential issue; homoeopathic medicine is the way to go!
Acromegaly is a situation in which there is an excess of the growth hormone produced. The good news is that is treatable, but while it is so, the diagnosis is not always correct, in many of the cases. This leads to a delay in the treatment and a long time for Acromegaly to have its effects, which progressively get worse. Most people who get Acromegaly notice their hands and feet getting bigger. This usually starts off by a person’s ring not fitting on as smoothly as it used to or his or her shoes feeling a bit tighter than they were earlier.
When a person is looking for ways to treat the condition of Acromegaly that he or she has the unenviable prospect of having to face, it can be said that while there are cures in various fields of medicine, homeopathy can be said to be the most comprehensive way to treat all issues a person may experience when it comes to his or her health. The reason for this is the fact that unlike many other forms of medication which look to either just suppress the issue which is at hand or to direct the problem to be solved, homoeopathy is one of the few philosophies which is comprehensive enough to evaluate the entire body. This allows for a person to get better overall, rather than fire-fighting one health problem and soon finding himself or herself back at the doctor’s office in order to address the next one.
Finding cure in Homeopathy!
It is true that the common medicines which have a root in homoeopathy are made use of to treat Acromegaly. One of these happens to be pitu-gl while another is carcinosin. While the names may not be all that easy to pronounce, it can be said that the efficacy that these medicines have made them all the more worthwhile. These medicines have come as an answer to all the uncertainties and questions related to the treatment of acromegaly.
While it is true that Acromegaly can be a sticky condition to have to deal with but with homoeopathy, the improvement is almost at hand! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Cuts and bruises, which you may get from a wide variety of sources, is one of the most commonly overlooked issues that many of you face on a regular basis. Cuts and grazes can be treated easily with homeopathy.
There are many great homeopathic remedies, which deal with pain, inflammation and the general healing process. Here they are.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy when you have a bruise on your body. It helps reduce the swelling as well as the pain, in whichever part of the body you have swelling on. However, it is worth noting that Arnica does not help much with muscle pain.
- Hypericum: It is worth note that arnica works best on parts of the body which do not have as many nerve endings. For example, the legs and arms are excellent places to administer arnica and it works very well there. However, it is worth note that arnica is not as good with parts of the body which have many nerve endings. This is where Hypericum comes in. Bruises to the fingers, toes and spinal cord heal better with Hypericum than they do with arnica.
- Calendula: Calendula is a medicine, which can be applied as a tincture. A tincture is when a medicine is dissolved in alcohol. Apart from a tincture, Calendula can also be used as a cream, spray or gel. It can heal shallow cuts very rapidly in all of these forms.
- Millefolium: Millefolium is the best homeopathic remedy when there is excessive bleeding and the wound is not clotting properly.
- Staphisagria: This is another medicine used for cuts. However, it is worth noting that Staphisagria is a very good medicine when it comes to treating cuts which are deep or have a stinging sensation.
When it comes to the health of women, there is never too much one can do. The condition of amenorrhea, for instance, refers to the situation in which menstruation does not take place.
There are two kinds of amenorrhea, which are the primary form and the secondary. The primary refers to when menstruation has not begun in a girl who has reached 16 years of age. On the other hand, when a woman has secondary amenorrhea, what this means is that for over six months, menstruation has not occurred.
The reasons why primary amenorrhea may take place are quite varied. Tumours which affect the pituitary gland can cause it, as can an abnormality in the vagina or the uterus of a woman. Diseases such as polycystic ovary also have the potential to lead to amenorrhea. For secondary amenorrhea, a bad diet, stress and pregnancy can lead to it. But what can be done about it?
Treating Amenorrhea with Homeopathy
Homeopathy is a truly amazing field of medicine and it is so great that it can treat amenorrhea, as well. One of the many good things about making the right choice of a homeopathic treatment plan is that it is highly customizable, according to the case at hand.
There is no one medicine which is prescribed by homeopathy for amenorrhea, which correspond to the various causes of the condition. So, it can be understood why homeopathic medicine is customizable as it proves to be in the case of treating amenorrhea, as well.
There are a variety of homeopathic medicines which can be taken for amenorrhea. That being said, it is important to keep in mind the fact that these medicines should only be made use of after a qualified homeopathic doctor has checked the patient and approved of the medicine. For mothers who have not experienced menses after they started breastfeeding their babies, Sepia is the medicine which is usually recommended. In a similar way, Pinus lamb is recommended for women whose menses are delayed. While these happen to be a couple of very specific or niche medicines, a general medicine for amenorrhea is Pulsatilla. In fact, it is widely considered by doctors to be very effective.
When amenorrhea is caused on account of the suppression of menses due to a tumour which is present in the ovaries, most allopathic doctors would be very worried. However, homeopathic doctors would know that there is a solution designed for this very situation, which is known as Apis Mel.
Now that it is known that amenorrhea has not only a cure, but rather, multiple cures; the cause for worry is not really warranted!
For a married couple, having a child is the next step to completing the family picture. However, for various reasons, some attributed to the male and some to the female, this picture remains incomplete.
Talking to a doctor is one of the best starting points. There could be deep-rooted causes for this issue, and homeopathy aims in treating the root cause and not just infertility. A good homeopath will ask you numerous questions to find out associated symptoms, family history, etc., and then arrive at a remedy that would work best for you. This is a highly customised therapy and so self-medication based on a friend or family member’s recommendation is best avoided.
Infertility in females is often caused by the following reasons:
- Irregular menstruation
- Hormonal imbalance
- Advancing age
- Emotional stress
- Excessive smoking
- Alcohol consumption
- Sexually transmitted diseases (Chlamydia, gonorrhoea)
- Structural abnormalities in the pelvic area including fibroids, pelvic adhesions, blocked fallopian tubes, etc.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
- Thyroid disorders
With more and more women coming out in the open to discuss, researchers have started working towards identifying the problem and working towards the treatment. The success rate of homeopathy in treating infertility is also on the rise. As with any medical condition, homeopathy treats not just the problem or symptom at hand, but the person holistically. Read on to know some of the common homeopathic remedies, but make sure you have a detailed discussion with doctor to identify what would work best for you. Self-medication is best avoided.
- In women with reduced sexual drive, Agnus and Sepia are widely used. The vaginal is extremely dry which could be painful during sex. There is also a bearing down sensation of the uterus in these women.
- In women with reduced menstruation, Pulsatilla and Sepia are widely used. The periods are never on the expected date, and when they occur, the flow is quite scanty and suppressed. Pulsatilla is also used when ovarian cysts are present. Sepia is useful in women that are prone to miscarriages.
- In women with excessive menstruation, Calcarea and Aletris are widely used. The periods happen before time, is too long with profuse bleeding. This excessive bleeding also causes anaemia, weakness, and fatigue. These women might also have frequent abortions.
- In women who have experienced a miscarriage in their third month earlier, with uterine and ovarian inflammation, Sabina is used.
- In women who are not able to retain sperms, Natrum carb is useful. There could be an offensive smelling vaginal discharge which is also very irritating and itching.
These are just some of the common remedies, but there are more, and each patient would require different therapy based on associated symptoms.
I am 26 years old n I have very dry skin, sometimes skin get cut due to dryness and bleeds. Whole body gets dry and its make me feel embarrassed. Kindly suggest me.
We generally use the word 'stress' when we feel that everything becomes too much to handle - we are overloaded and wonder whether we can cope with the pressures placed upon us. Nowadays stress is a normal part of life. Almost everyone has some sort of stress.
Constantly reacting to stressful situations without making adjustments to counter the effects, threatens our health and well-being.
Here is a list of valid reasons for choosing homeopathy for stress treatment:
- Identifying the cause: Homeopathic medicines are not designed to suppress the symptoms and offer superficial relief. They work towards restoring the vitality of the body as a whole so that the body can itself combat with the diseases. Similar is the case for stress. Homeopathic medications address the underlying issues that cause stress and, therefore, they help you in dealing with your medical condition more effectively and permanently.
- In-depth research: Homeopathy treatment is based on in-depth research to ascertain the factors that are responsible for your stress and deal with your condition accordingly. Your brain is just another organ operating on the same biochemical principles as or heart or thyroid or liver. We experience feelings, positive or negative, at the cellular level - scientifically, it is no more than a complex interaction of chemicals and electrical activity. The approach of homeopathy is more specific and, therefore, more effective.
- Symptom-based treatment: Homeopathy recognizes the uniqueness of the various symptoms and responses associated with stress. For instance: Homeopathic medicines for stress, when the cause of stress is grief (eg: losing a dear one) is Ignatia and natrum mur; whereas the medicines for stress, when stress is caused due to 'long and stressful work hours' is kali phos.
Varicose veins are known to be a very common problem, which result in the inflammation of veins in the body. Veins are the blood vessels, which are responsible for the transfer of deoxygenated blood from the different parts of the body to the heart. Because the blood does not contain oxygen, it has a bluish tinge. As a result varicose veins are most likely to appear bluish when swollen.
This condition is quite common in old people and some are even likely to develop slight ulcers in the vein.
Homeopathic treatment for varicose veins
Certain Homeopathic drugs are said to work wonders for this condition, as they not only offer pain relief, but also make the veins more elastic. This helps with effective circulation and thus, the swelling reduces. The following is a list of some homeopathic medicines that work best to cure varicose veins.
- Hamamelis: It is known to be the best cure for varicose veins. It effectively stops any sort of bleeding from the veins. It also offers relief from pain and from a sensation of heaviness of the legs.
- Pulsatilla: This medicine is greatly recommended for women who develop varicose veins during the course of their pregnancy. It immediately does away with the pain. The medicine especially works well for swollen veins of the legs and the hands. Application of a cold pack also helps relieve the pain and reduce swelling.
- Calcarea: It is generally recommended to patients who have varicose veins, but do not suffer from any pain. In case the patient feels chilly and suffers from various other symptoms like some sort of burning sensation in the veins or cold hand and feet, calcarea is a good cure.
- Graphites: It is known to be a great cure for varicose veins that is accompanied with some amount of itching and cramping.
- Arnica: This homeopathic medicine effectively deals with varicose veins accompanied with symptoms like soreness and bruising.
An 'ulcer' is an open sore.
The word 'peptic' means that the cause of the problem is due to acid. Most of the time when a gastroenterologist is referring to an 'ulcer' the doctor means a peptic ulcer.
The two most common types of peptic ulcer are called 'gastric ulcers' and 'duodenal ulcers'. These names refer to the location where the ulcer is found.
Gastric ulcers are located in the stomach
Duodenal ulcers are found at the beginning of the small intestine (also called the small bowel) known as the duodenum.
A person may have both gastric and duodenal ulcers at the same time.
Signs and symptoms
Signs and symptoms of a peptic ulcer can include one or more of the following:
Abdominal pain, classically epigastric strongly correlated to mealtimes. In case of duodenal ulcers the pain appears about three hours after taking a meal
Bloating and abdominal fullness
Waterbrash (rush of saliva after an episode of regurgitation to dilute the acid in esophagus - although this is more associated with gastroesophageal reflux disease)
Nausea, and copious vomiting Loss of appetite and weight loss
Hematemesis (vomiting of blood); this can occur due to bleeding directly from a gastric ulcer, or from damage to the esophagus from severe/ continuing vomiting.
Melena (tarry, foul-smelling feces due to presence of oxidized iron from hemoglobin)
Rarely, an ulcer can lead to a gastric or duodenal perforation, which leads to acute peritonitis, extreme, stabbing pain, and requires immediate surgery.
A history of heartburn, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and use of certain forms of medication can raise the suspicion for peptic ulcer. Medicines associated with peptic ulcer include NSAIDs (non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs) that inhibit cyclooxygenase, and most glucocorticoids (e.g. dexamethasone and prednisolone).
The two most important causes of ulcers are infection with Helicobacter pylori and a group of medications known as NSAIDs.
Helicobacter pylori (also called H. pylori or 'HP) is a bacterium that lives in the stomach of infected people.
NSAIDs (Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs) are a group of medications typically used to treat pain. There are many drugs in this group. A few of these include aspirin ,ibuprofen , naproxen, ketorolac and oxaprozin etc.
There are many myths about peptic ulcers. Ulcers are not caused by emotional 'stress' or by worrying. They are not caused by spicy foods or a rich diet. Certain foods might irritate an ulcer that is already there, however, the food is not the cause of the ulcer. People diagnosed with ulcers do not need to follow a specific diet. The days of ulcer patients surviving on a bland diet are a thing of the past.
The most typical way for ulcers to be diagnosed is by a procedure called an EGD.
EGD stands for EsophagoGastroDuodenoscopy. An EGD (also called 'upper endoscopy') is performed by inserting a special lighted camera on a flexible tube into the person's mouth to look directly into the stomach and the beginning of the small bowel. This flexible camera carefully inspects the most likely areas for ulcers to be located. Ulcers identified during an EGD may be photographed, biopsied and even treated, if bleeding is present.
Another old procedure is Barium meal X-Ray Treatment
The way that ulcers are treated depends on a number of features. Nearly all peptic ulcers will be treated with a proton pump inhibitor (PPI). PPIs are powerful acid-blocking drugs that can be taken as a pill or given in an IV.
We treat the patients according to their symptoms and cause.
We select a proper single remedy according to personality and symptoms of the patient.
Epistaxis (Nosebleeds), its Cause Manifestation and Homoeopathic Management
Epistaxis is defined as bleeding from the nostril, nasal cavity, or nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are due to the bursting of a blood vessel within the nose.
This may be spontaneous or caused by trauma .
Nosebleeds can be divided into 2 categories, based on the site of bleeding: anterior (in the front of the nose) or posterior (in the back of the nose).
The cause of nosebleeds are typically idiopathic (unknown), but they may also result from trauma, medication use, tumors, or nasal/ sinus surgery.
Causes of epistaxis can be divided into local causes (eg, trauma, mucosal irritation, septal abnormality, inflammatory diseases, tumors), systemic causes (eg, blood disorders, arteriosclerosis, hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia), and idiopathic (unknown) causes.
Local trauma is the most common cause; followed by facial trauma, foreign bodies, nasal or sinus infections, and prolonged inhalation of dry air. Tumors and vascular malformations are also important causes of nose bleeds. Epistaxis is also associated with septal perforations (holes in the nasal septum).
Trauma or injury to the turbinate mucosa and septum is a frequent cause of epistaxis. Nose picking and repeated irritation caused by the tips of nasal spray bottles commonly give rise to many anterior bleeds. Certainly, traumatic deformation and fractures of the nose and surrounding structures can cause bleeding.
Another common cause of nosebleeds is due to infection and mucosal inflammation. Sinusitis, upper respiratory tract infections, and allergies can damage the respiratory lining to the point that it becomes irritated. Additionally, septal deviations (bends in the wall that divides the nose into two sides), nasal fractures, and septal perforations (holes through the septum) can be a cause of irregular nasal airflow causing dryness and bleeding in some cases.
Causes due to medical treatment such as after endoscopic sinus surgery, skull base surgery, and orbital surgery can also be a cause of severe epistaxis.
Hypertension, hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia, use of anticoagulants such as aspirin, clopidogrel, warfarin, and a variety of conditions causing vasculitis such as Wegener's granulomatosis are common systemic factors associated with epistaxis.
Epistaxis is also associated with blood disorders, patients with lymphoproliferative disorders, immunodeficiency, and liver failure. Thrombocytopenia (low platelet levels) is associated with nasal bleeding. There can be spontaneous mucous membrane bleeding at platelet levels of 10-20,000. Platelet deficiency can also result from the use of chemotherapy, antibiotics, malignancies, hypersplenism, and some drugs. Platelet dysfunction can occur in patients with liver failure, kidney failure, vitamin C deficiency and in patients taking aspirin and NSAIDs.
Clotting factor abnormalities can result in frequent, recurring epistaxis. Bleeding disorders such as Von Willabrand's disease (most common), Factor VIII deficiency (Hemophilia A), Factor IX deficiency (Hemophilia B), and Factor XI deficiency are all common primary coagulopathies.
Direct pressure is usually effective for stopping epistaxis by applying pressure to the front of the nose. Nasal decongestants such as oxymetazoline or neosynephrine may also be used.
Gently applying Vaseline or another ointment to the front of the nose with a Q-tip on a daily basis helps to moisturize the nose and prevent nose bleeds due to dryness. It is also very important to avoid any trauma to the nose after a nose bleed by picking healing scabs or blowing the nose too aggressively.
In homoeopathy, we have about 314 remedies in Synthesis Repertory , but we prescribe according to individual symptoms rather than the name of disease / complaint of person.