Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Asthma Management Program
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Health Screening For Women
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Treatment of Shin Splints
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. (Major) Naveen Tandon to be very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
Very good experience.
One of the most fruitful visit to a doctor ever. The power of analysis and methodology of deductive reasoning was really a learning experience. The Dr has a very positive impact on the patient through his friendly attitude. I thank Lybrate to have helped me reach the right Dr.
Doctor with Excellent knowledge and experience on the subject. A great human being too. Visiting and consulting since last >5 years. Takes every illness as a challenge. Highly recommended. Felt extremely satisfied.
My age ia 24. My problem is that the skin of my penis is so long and doesn't stretched down. Will there be any problem in my marriage life? Or how can I solve it?
I am 40 year old person. I got addicted to first opium and then tapentadol 400 mg daily. Opium as well. Suggest me the suitable treatment to get rid of this drug addiction. It is since last one year.
My husband watching porn during sex with me. And he don't interested in me. Sometime masturbation himself. He have 800 pron blue film only he watching porn do not do with me. And he not a gay. Give me solution. He have physicatric disorder?
My hairs have become very thin post pregnancy. Amount of hairfall have increased. Please sugest effective way to control this. Let me know about some effective hair oil too.
Hi, What is the initial treatment for Snake bite. Some people die suddenly due to snake bite wats the reason?
I am 47yrs. Old, recently before 3months I have gone through angioplasty, my question is that how it will take for complete recovery I mean running, swimming playing games cycling etc. And how long I have to take the medicines. One more important question I'm having erectile dysfunction problem, before it was due to high blood pressure which was above 250, but now the blood pressure is 120/80 than also am not having erection and losing interest in sex, please help, will be very grateful. Right now I'm in muscat but after two days I will be in India permanently.
Q: I am 25 years old male and last 2 years I have asthma problems. But I have found that every winter starting I have the problem of taking breath due to asthma. In that time I have to take levosalbutamol inhaler for just 3 to 4 days, after that it goes away for that particular year. Next year again same problem. Due to this reason I am also taking montelukast levocetirizine combination minimum 1 month. I am a not smoker I am student. I am little bit worries about again winter is coming. Why I do? So that I can live free this i check up doctor they give budetrol inhaler but do not use this. Because in summer I free this breathing problem give solution.
Dear rushali ma'am can prescribe any medicine for enlargement of penis. I do not know how to pay I do not have credit and debit card yet. I can transfer your fee through bank. Pl advice.
My fathers age is around 62yrs. He lost the weight so we did the diabetes check. In report we found blood as well as urine sugar and its high. In fasting it is 279 and after meal it is 489. I am worried about him. Please guide me.
Actually my penis is turned towards left totally I am worried alot if I urinate wit out holding my penis It will fall above the knee and I am worried about my sex life after a year I am getting married what do I do?
How to cure irritable bowel syndrome and diarrhea, constipation. Small intestine and large intestine diseases. What are that precautions to be taken?
Good morning my name is pranay I am suffering from. asthma. I can't able. To breath properly so please help. Me ang give any suggestions.
Sir, I'm passing my urine red in color only in mornings every alternative day. I have consulted local doctor n they advised some tests like ultrasound kub complete urine analysis. Xray kub. Blood creatinine. All ThE test shows nothing. Except in urine test blood is going 4+. N a 4mm stone in right kidney. My urologist said blood is not due to that small stone. Some other reason is there n referred to nephrologist. What is the problem may be?
High Blood Pressure damages the body slowly but surely. It amplifies the risk of heart problems and even early death. The increased pressure of blood travelling through the arteries puts a strain on the arterial walls damaging the heart, brain and the kidneys. High B.P. can also cause effects like dizziness, inability to sleep properly or cramps in legs. Fortunately, you can avoid the risk of these life threatening complications by reducing your B.P. naturally without medication.
Here are 5 effective ways to do so –
1. Go for Soya: Replace some of the refined Carbohydrates in your diet with foods that are rich in soya such as tofu or you can sometimes use soya bean oil. Soya is rich in proteins and has high content of insoluble fibre and helps to lower systolic blood pressure.
2. Magic of Herbs: Herbs like basil, cinnamon, garlic, cardamom and celery are highly effective in bringing down Blood Pressure and work like magic. They can be added to food to enhance flavour or as supplements.
3. Calcium Packed Yoghurt: Intake of more than 800 mgs of calcium is known to reduce the risk of high blood pressure by nearly 23 percent in contrast to people consuming less than 400 mg. Low fat dairy products especially yoghurt are a great source of calcium and you can enjoy 2-3 helpings daily to lower your Blood Pressure.
4. Dark Magic: Dark Chocolate contains Polyphenols that protect against high BP and other heart and vascular diseases. You can enjoy natural unsweetened cocoa powder or unsweetened dark chocolate and have the pleasure of not only its wonderful taste but also get its blood pressure lowering benefits.
5. Limit your Fructose: Limiting the intake of salt is an important yet common advice for High Blood Pressure but limiting Fructose is equally crucial one. Fructose is a simple sugar found in most fruits and some vegetables. Fruits like mango, banana, apple, lychee etc., fruit juices, table sugar, corn syrup, honey, sugar alcohols are all high in fructose. When digested fructose breaks down into uric acid which elevates BP. So, if you wish to control your BP, you must reduce your intake of foods having high levels of Fructose.
In short, you have to avoid not only excessive salt but sugar too to keep away from hypertension!
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.