Doctor in Dr. Bharti's Holistic Health Hospital
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bharti's Holistic Health HospitalYour feedback matters!
Water is the life giving source of the planet and we would do well to remember to have our daily dose of at least seven to eight glasses of water a day. Besides it many health benefits, water is also a great partner to have in the weight loss process.
Here are the 4 symptoms which shows that you are suffering from water deficiency:
- You experience frequent headaches - Headaches are often caused by dehydration when the pressure from your blood vessels falls. Dehydration makes it tough for your heart to pump enough oxygen to the brain. Drinking sufficient amounts of water ensures the flow of oxygen in your body.
- You have constipated bowel movements - Water is one of the top natural remedies for constipation or troubled bowel movements. If your fluid intake is low, you're likely to have stomach, gastric and bowel problems. The digestive system depends on water to help food move through both the intestines. It checks the functions of the digestive tract, while also keeping it flexible and clean.
- The colour of your urine is dark - The colour of your urine indicates your health. The lesser the water you drink, the darker is the colour of your pee. If your urine is pale yellow, you drink a sufficient amount of water. If it's dark yellow and concentrated, it's a sign for you to refill on water. Also, if you haven't urinated for more than two hours, you should immediately gulp 2 glasses of water.
- You feel dizzy and fatigued - Lack of water can often lead to laziness and restlessness. It may also cause a rapid change in your blood pressure. Low or high blood pressures are stimulants of fatigue. Water gives you instant energy that wakes up your whole system, thus making you feel revitalised.
Hi, I have pimple marks on my face. Can I use bajaj nomarks ayurvedic antimarks cream or use something else? please suggest me cream for pimple marks.
On 6 Dec I had viral fever for that I took medicine and got recovered by 9 Dec. But till now I am feeling very weakness. Always feeling sleepy and having lower leg pain while walking. Please help me on this.
Pneumonia is a type of lung infection that may affect one or both lungs. In this condition, the air sacs, also known as alveoli, fill with pus or fluid, which makes it difficult to breathe. Moreover, pneumonia is known to cause inflammation in the air sacs. This disease may range from mild to life-threatening and the severity depends on the cause of inflammation, the organism fostering your infection, your age and general health.
Most common symptoms associated with the condition are:
- Chest pain
- Difficulty in breathing
- Shaking chills
- Rapid heartbeat
- Rapid breathing
- Dry cough
- Muscle aches
- Bluish skin tone due to oxygen deficiency
- Blood in sputum that is coughed up mucus
- Labored breathing
- High fever
- Bacteria: One of the most common causes of pneumonia is the bacteria named as Streptococcus pneumoniae. This type of pneumonia may occur after you have had flu or a cold or maybe even on its own. Moreover, it may affect only one part of the lung i.e. the lobe and is also known as lobar pneumonia.
- Viruses: Viruses are one of the main reasons why children below 5 years of age suffer from pneumonia. Viruses that cause pneumonia may also cause cold or flu. Viral pneumonia is usually mild and may be treated at home itself. However, in some cases, it may be very severe and life-threatening.
- Mycoplasmas: Mycoplasma is a type of bacteria that doesn't have a cell wall around the cell membrane which is why they are usually unaffected by most antibiotics which target cell wall synthesis. The symptoms of pneumonia caused by mycoplasmas are mild and the patient does not require bed rest. This type of pneumonia is known as 'Walking Pneumonia'.
- Fungi: People with weakened immune systems or chronic health problems usually develop pneumonia due to fungi. You may also develop fungal pneumonia by inhaling large doses of it mainly found in soil or bird droppings.
Prevention against Pneumonia
It is important for all of us to prevent ourselves from pneumonia and for that we can follow the below mentioned steps:
- Know about the symptoms of pneumonia first: It is difficult to detect or diagnose pneumonia, especially in people over the age of 65. In older patients, the common symptoms such as fever, chills, cough may not be experienced. You should watch out for non-respiratory symptoms like weakness, dizziness, delirium and confusion. It is even more difficult to diagnose pneumonia in people who are suffering from preexisting conditions.
- Practice good hygiene: Common respiratory Infections, influenza and cold may cause pneumonia. You should follow hygienic habits. Wash your hands regularly before meals and use hand sanitizers in order to prevent the illness from spreading. You should also maintain proper oral hygiene as several oral infections may also lead to pneumonia. You should also keep away from people who are affected by pneumonia or any other illness like flu, cold and serious diseases such as measles or chicken pox. All these factors may cause pneumonia.
- Get vaccinated: It is recommended for people of all ages who may be at a risk of getting pneumonia to get vaccinated and immunized against pneumonia causing virus called pneumococcal pneumonia. This is a one-time vaccine, which prevents and reduces the severity of pneumonia. A booster vaccine after every five years may also be prescribed. Elderly people should be vaccinated against all diseases which cause pneumonia.
- Quit smoking: Smoking accounts for being a major cause or risk factor for pneumonia. It increases a person’s chance of getting pneumonia as the lungs’ ability to defend themselves from the infection is reduced. By quitting smoking, you will be able to prevent pneumonia.
- Maintain a good general health: Maintaining an overall good health and following healthy habits will help you in preventing pneumonia. This is because your immune system stays strong and is able to fight efficiently against pneumonia-causing infections. A proper diet with all essential nutrients is also recommended along with regular physical exercise and proper rest.
Severe cases of pneumonia are capable of making you suffer and you may be admitted to a hospital. According to studies, it has been estimated that more than 60% of people over the age of 65 need to be hospitalised because of pneumonia.
Scalp Micro Pigmentation refers to treatment option that is entirely non-invasive in nature and requires the use of the elaborated micro-needles so as to fulfil the purpose of deposition of pigments in the scalp portion. This leads to the growth of small hair follicles which helps in thickening and restoring the bouncy and shiny appearance of your hair.
It is very beneficial for those patients who want to regain the thickness of their remaining hair, the hairline restoration, to get the close-cropped look of hair.
The amazing facts about the Scalp Micro Pigmentation
The major purpose of undergoing Scalp Micro Pigmentation procedure is to gain an appearance of tightly cropped hairs through injecting the pigments in very small dots at the region underneath the scalp skin outermost portion.
Scalp Micro Pigmentation is a completely different procedure from getting a tattoo on the scalp. The Scalp Micro Pigmentation providers are very much against the procedure the tattoo artists use for making those traditional tattoos. In case of the traditional tattoo making procedures, the pigment colour eventually fades away or turns into something else whereas this is not the case with Scalp Micro Pigmentation procedure.
As the name suggests, even the types of equipment that are used in Scalp Micro Pigmentation are of a very small size and thin needles, especially designed according to the size of the hair follicle.
The Scalp Micro Pigmentation procedure is usually not excruciating, but those people who aren’t able to bear pain may feel uneasy during the treatment process. In such cases, the anesthetic may be provided tropically to the patient.
Other hair restoration techniques can also be applied in association with Scalp Micro Pigmentation. It is the best suited for those individuals who are facing a problem of patches of baldness. The transplantation scarring can also be cured using this treatment option.
The scar healing can be a costly procedure otherwise the expenses for undergoing Scalp Micro Pigmentation treatment process depends upon the affected region and the complexity of the disease.
The treatment process can be accomplished within two to three sessions. It is possible that the colour of pigment may change or fade away after a certain period of time. Furthermore, the patients who have just undergone this procedure are recommended to use sunscreen on the scalp portion to avoid the depigmentation.
Therefore, these are some of the known facts that you must know about Scalp Micro Pigmentation procedure. You should always discuss the pros and cons with your Scalp Micro Pigmentation practitioner before taking any major decision regarding this treatment, although Scalp Micro Pigmentation has a considerably good success rate and the level of satisfaction of the users is fairly good.