Doctor in Dr. Bharti's Holistic Health Hospital
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bharti's Holistic Health HospitalYour feedback matters!
A brain stroke can affect anyone at any point of time when the supply of blood to the brain is interrupted. It can threaten major physical functions and can prove to be fatally dangerous at times. The brain stem which is placed right above the spinal cord controls the breathing, heartbeat and levels of blood pressure. It is also in charge of controlling some elementary functions such as swallowing, hearing, speech and eye movements.
What are the different types of strokes?
There are three main kinds of stroke: ischemic strokes, hemorrhagic strokes and transient ischemic attacks. The most common type of brain stroke is the ischemic stroke is caused by narrowing or blocking of arteries to the brain, which prevents the proper supply of blood to the brain. Sometimes it so happens that the blood clot that has formed elsewhere in the body have travelled via the blood vessels and has been trapped in the blood vessel which provides blood to the brain. When the supply of blood to a part of the brain is hindered, the tissue in that area dies off owing to lack of oxygen. The other variant of brain stroke is termed as hemorrhagic stroke is caused when the blood vessels in and around the brain burst or leak. Strokes need to be diagnosed and treated as quickly as possible in order to minimize brain damage. Remembering the F.A.S.T. acronym can help with recognizing the onset of stroke (Face, Arms, Speed, Time - explained below).
What are the common symptoms of a brain stroke?
The symptoms of the brain stroke are largely dependent on the area of the brain that has been affected. It can interfere with normal functioning, such as breathing and talking and other functions which human beings can perform without thinking such as eye movements or swallowing. Since all the signals from the brain as well as other parts of the body traverse through the brain stem, the interruption of blood flow often leads to numbness or paralysis in different parts of the body.
Who is likely to have a stroke?
Anyone is at a risk of developing brain stroke although ageing is directly proportional to the risk of having a stroke. Not only that an individual with a family history of brain stroke or transient ischemic attack is at a higher risk of developing stroke. People who have aged over 65 accounts for about 33 percent of all brain strokes. It is important to point here that individuals with high blood pressure, high blood sugar, cholesterol, cancer, autoimmune diseases and some blood disorders are at a higher risk of developing brain stroke.
There are a few factors which can increase the risk of developing stroke beyond any control. But there are certain lifestyle choices as well which aids in controlling the chances of being affected by stroke. It is crucial to refrain from long-term hormone replacement therapies as well as birth control pills, smoking, lack of physical activity, excessive use of alcohol and drug addiction. A brain stroke is a life-threatening medical condition, and when an individual has symptoms that resemble that of stroke, it is crucial to seek immediate medical help.
Treatment for stroke
- Treatment depends on the type of stroke.
- Ischemic strokes can be treated with 'clot-busting' drugs.
- Hemorrhagic strokes can be treated with surgery to repair or block blood vessel weaknesses.
- The most effective way to prevent strokes is through maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
What is TPA?
TPA is a thrombolytic or a “Clot Buster” drug. This clot buster is used to break-up the clot that is causing a blockage or disruption in the flow of blood to the brain and helps restore the blood flow to the area of the brain. It is given by intravenous (IV). This can be given only within 4.5 hrs of the onset of symptoms
Time is brain
- Remember Every second Loss means brain cells die.
- Rush to the nearest Stroke Centre whenever you experience such symptoms.
- U can save the brain cells dying if you reach within 4.5 hrs by the CLOT BUSTER.
Another treatment option is an endovascular procedure* called mechanical thrombectomy, strongly recommended, in which trained doctors try removing a large blood clot by sending a wired-caged device called a stent retriever, to the site of the blocked blood vessel in the brain
The good news is that 80 percent of all strokes are preventable. It starts with managing key risk factors, including
- High blood pressure,
- Cigarette smoking,
- Atrial fibrillation and
- Physical inactivity.
- More than half of all strokes are caused by uncontrolled hypertension or high blood pressure, making it the most important risk factor to control.
The best way to get better after a stroke is to start stroke rehabilitation ("rehab"). In stroke rehab, a team of health professionals works with you to regain skills you lost as the result of a stroke. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
A panic attack is something which can hit a person like a sack of bricks and can really affect him or her. While a lot of people around the world do happen to suffer as a result of panic attacks, not many of them know what they could do to make it end soon and to get back to normal. So, wouldn’t it be a pretty good idea to learn a little about what can be done to control a panic attack?
One of the most common signs of a panic attack is a hike in the rate of intake of air and an increase in the pulse rate of the person at the same time. In addition to this, the person’s palms get sweaty and clammy. A lot of people who experience panic attacks also feel the need to either vomit or defecate when they have one, neither of which can be said to be a pleasant feeling. Dizziness and a feeling of numbness are also quite common symptoms indicating a panic attack.
The reason why a person usually has a panic attack in the first place is because he or she feels that the degree of control possessed over a certain situation is not to the level that would seem to be comfortable. What is interesting when it comes to panic attacks is the fact that the more a person panics in a specific situation, the more the panic attacks are going to occur in that sort of situation or ones that are similar. For example, if a person is worried prior to a race and runs away from it instead of running the race itself, it registers in the mind as something worth being scared about. Facing up to the fear has great value. Apart from the anxiety factor, certain medicines and physical ailments also sometimes result in panic attacks.
Tips to end a panic attack
1. Hyperventilation is common and a deep breath goes a long way.
2. An alternative to hyperventilation would be to hold one’s breath. The duration for which this should be done is about 10 to 15 seconds. Doing this just a few times greatly helps in returning to normal.
3. A person doesn’t really think when in the middle of a panic attack. Making the effort to do any mental exercise such as backward counting in sets of 3 from 100 helps.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Gluten allergy refers to the abnormal reaction of the immunity system that is caused as a result of the protein content in the wheat grain. Wheat is normally composed of the two main protein variants called glutenins and gliadins, combining together to form gluten. This gluten induces particular immunoglobulin E (IgE) mediated responses and leads to various symptoms of wheat allergy. Regardless of what your gluten intolerance reactions are, they can be easily treated with proper homoeopathic treatments and medications.
Gluten intolerance can lead to atopic dermatitis and in most cases, urticarial and asthma. In some rare instances, it leads to exercise induced anaphylaxis. It is important to note here that the gluten intolerance should never be confused with celiac disease, which can be explained as sensitivity to gluten in wheat and various other grains. People who are suffering from celiac disease must try to avoid rye, barley and oats. Wheat comprises of four allergens namely, albumin, gladian, globulin and wheat gluten.
What should you not eat?
If you are suffering from gluten intolerance, then you must stay away from breads, crackers and cookies as well as other baked foods along with certain beverages such as beer, ale and malted milk. It is advised to stay away from ice cream, batter fried items, burgers and other items containing meat loaf and follow a restrictive diet altogether. There are various other sources of gluten, and you must speak with your doctor to find out which food items are restricted for your health condition and what are the possible homoeopathic treatments for alleviating gluten allergy?
How can homoeopathy help in treating gluten intolerance?
Homoeopathy is regarded as a popular system of medicine where the selection of medicines is done by assessing the individual health condition and medical history of the patient. As far as therapeutic medication is taken into consideration, there is a wide array of medications available for treating wheat allergy, and you must consult a doctor before administering any medication. The best part of the homoeopathic treatment is that it doesn’t cause any side effects, and you will be able to get rid of your problem of gluten intolerance entirely with homoeopathic medications.
Homeopathy is normally termed to be organic and natural treatment, which has been going on for a very long time and is gaining popularity across the globe today. However, it is very important for you to understand how the treatment works and what are the restrictions imposed for helping in the eradication of the gluten intolerance. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
An estimated 30% of men suffer from premature ejaculation (PE) at some point in their life, which can cause significant distress.
Ejaculation can be considered premature when it occurs 30 seconds to 4 minutes into sex, depending on different cultures, countries and experts. However, it seems that most tend to agree that any sexual intercourse lasting less than 2 minutes can be considered premature ejaculation.
Behavioural techniques can help you delay orgasm. These include the start-and-stop method and the squeeze technique.
What Is Premature Ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation is ejaculation that happens too soon for a man and his partner to enjoy sex. There are two types of premature ejaculation: lifelong (or primary) and acquired (or secondary).
Lifelong PE starts early on, usually when you are a teenager experiencing first sexual contact. It is harder to treat and often has deeper psychological causes. Bad habits may also contribute (such as masturbating to ejaculate as fast as possible in order to avoid getting caught).
Acquired PE happens later in life and is usually triggered by either psychological (stress or relationship issues) or physical causes
How Can I Delay Ejaculation?
There are a wide range of "home-made" remedies for premature ejaculation like frequent sex, masturbating a couple of hours before sex, or having sex with the woman on top.
Thicker condoms: a thicker wall can decrease the sensitivity of the penis
Behavioural strategies: "start-stop" and "squeeze techniques" often prove effective, but do not provide a long-term solution.
It can take a few months for you to overcome PE with these techniques and many men have to keep using them on a permanent basis.
On average, 50% to 95% of men using sexual techniques manage to overcome PE eventually. There is a risk of relapse if there are significant changes in your sexual life (e.g. new partner, stressful event), especially if you feel anxious. In general, the sooner in life you learn to master these techniques the better.
Men who are over-sensitive, rather than being excessively anxious, might not benefit from these behavioural methods because they suffer from a different cause of premature ejaculation.
For these patients, medications that reduce your sensitivity (for example, EMLA a cream, or Priligy an oral tablet) are recommended. are a better solution and eventually improve control over ejaculation. Whilst they can be taken as long-term solutions for premature ejaculation, they don't fix the underlying causes of PE.
What Is The "Start-Stop" Technique?
This is by far the most simple technique and can be done alone or with a partner.
The technique involves stimulating the penis and stopping just before you feel you are about to ejaculate. Stop the stimulation for 30-60 seconds and start again once you feel that you have regained control. Repeat this process 4-5 times, stopping and “resting” every time you feel that you are about to have an orgasm. Finally, let the ejaculation occur, so that you can identify the “point of no-return”.
Many couples and partners complain, however, about the inconvenience of this “game” and find it frustrating. Try to incorporate it smoothly into sex and take advantage of the pauses to focus on sources of pleasure other than the penis.
What Is The "Squeeze" Technique?
The "squeeze" technique works by squeezing the penis in the area between the shaft and the glans (for about 30 seconds), just before you are about to ejaculate. This stops the ejaculation, but may affect your erection, at least until you are stimulated again. You should then repeat this process 4-5 times until you decide not to delay orgasm anymore.
To be effective, this method has to be used for several months and it requires great perseverance from the man and his partner.
The idea behind the "squeeze" technique is that, after a while, you are able to recognize the “point of no return” and may be able to delay future ejaculations. This technique may be frustrating though as it can disrupt sexual activity.
What Are The Other Options?
The "start-stop" and "squeeze" technique prove more effective when combined with these techniques:
- Think about something else: something distracting, boring or annoying
- Take a deep breath before ejaculation: this can delay orgasm by slowing
- Masturbate first : Masturbate to orgasm an hour or two before intercourse; this can help delay ejaculation during sex.
- Hold off on penetration : Avoid penetration for the first 15 minutes of lovemaking. Focus on other sexual play to take the pressure off
- Do Kegels : Kegel exercises strengthen the pubococcygeus (PC) muscle, which contracts during orgasm; a well-toned muscle means better control. (To locate the muscle: When you urinate, tense up and interrupt the flow; what you’re clenching is the PC muscle.) Do several sets of Kegels every day.
Talk to your doctor: PE is a very treatable condition, Since premature ejaculation can have psychological origins, talking to a sexual therapist can be an excellent approach. Remember guys, there is nothing wrong with talking about our sexual health - in fact, we should do more of it! Feel free to Contact me.
To make your married life exciting and happy with a deep sense of intimacy it is very much necessary to learn how to cope up with sexual disorders, which is only possible with communication and proper treatment. Marriage is a balance of emotional and physical needs, which is required to be fulfilled in order to be called as a successful marriage. Sexual disorders can have an adverse effect on this beautiful relationship of commitment, in order to overcome and deal with the disorder it is needed that couples discuss and try to understand each other’s problems with due concern.
Today sexual disorders are very common; about 60 % of married couples are facing sexual disorders whether male or female, which is also being a major reason for the numbers of couples have separated. In many cases couples hesitate or do not speak to their partner about their sexual problems which results into lack of trust, intimacy, depression, anger, resentment, extra marital affairs and even takes a toll on life. Partners should adopt the best ways to minimize the effect of sexual disorder on their married life whether it is proper consultation to doctors or open and regular discussion about the preventive steps and medication. Patience is the key to combat the disease in all ways.
Male Sexual Disorders can be broadly categorised as Erectile Dysfunction, Premature Ejaculation, Loss of Libido, Impotency, Less and Unhealthy Sperms. Delayed Ejaculation etc, have various causes behind it. It may be caused due to chronic diseases like diabetes, liver dysfunction, alcoholism, drug abuse, smoking, unhealthy lifestyle, excessive masturbation etc. Sometimes people go for testosterone supplements to boost their impotency but it does not show much benefit if we compare to ayurvedic treatment.
Whereas, Female Sexual Disorders such as Leucorrhoea, Dryness of vagina, Pain during sex, Absent orgasm, Low libido/Low sex desire can be caused due to hormonal imbalances, tiredness, chronic diseases, menopause, pregnancy, ageing and depression. As females are much sensitive towards sexual disorders it is highly recommended to take preventive measures and must be on regular checkups with medication.
Sexual Disorders should be handled with extreme care and empathy. In the world of Ayurveda there are various treatments and therapies which are known to be very effective and have an excellent efficiency to cure the disease from the roots and prevent it to have an impact again. Ayurvedic medicines naturally treat body ailments, rejuvenate and restore energy with hormonal balance. Regular consultation with the sexologist and mutual cooperation between the partners is advised to get a better understanding of disease and its treatment.
Ulcerative Colitis is a chronic inflammatory disease that affects the lining of the intestine and the rectum. It is located just above the anus. Patients suffering from ulcerative colitis tend to have small ulcers in their rectum and the colon. These eventually flare up leading to diarrhea, bloody stools, anemia and abdominal pain. The inflammation starts from the rectum and eventually, spreads to the colon. Ulcerative Colitis tends to flare up and remit in an alternate phase. The remission can last from few weeks to few years.
Methods adopted to diagnose Ulcerative Colitis-
Ulcerative Colitis is very similar to an inflammatory bowel disease known as Crohn’s disease. The only differentiating factor is the fact that, ulcerative colitis affects the colon whereas, Crohn’s disease affects the digestive system and the small intestine. A doctor might prescribe certain tests such as the colonoscopy, blood tests, CT scan, pill camera, stool sample tests etc.
Why is surgery necessary to treat Ulcerative Colitis?
An estimated 40 percent of all Ulcerative Colitis patients need to undergo surgery to recover completely. The reason surgery becomes necessary to treat ulcerative colitis are the following:
- Drug therapy and medication become ineffective.
- Without undergoing surgery, the condition might increase the risk of developing cancer.
- The colon has the risk of getting ruptured if surgery is not performed on time.
- There could be excessive bleeding.
- Toxic megacolon might set in.
Types of surgery available to treat Ulcerative Colitis
A procedure where the entire colon is removed is known as the colectomy. In case both the colons are removed, the procedure is termed as proctocolectomy. In this procedure, an external pouch needed to be attached to the stoma that collects the stools. There is another method known as pouch surgery.
Pelvic pouch or ileal pouch is also termed as IPAA. This procedure doesn’t involve permanent stoma. In this procedure, both the colon and the rectum are eradicated from the body. The small intestine is then used to form a J-shaped pouch, that serves as the new rectum. The pouch is then connected to the anus. The whole procedure is done via two surgeries.
What are the surgical complications of this procedure?
- There could be an excessive bowel movement.
- There are instances where an inflammation of the pouch is observed. This condition is known as pouchitis.
- There could be a situation of intestinal blockage from adhesion due to surgery.
- There could be pouch failure that can happen inside within 5 few years. This is observed in 4 out of 100 patients who are treated. In this case, the patient should go for a permanent ileectomy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Vertebroplasty means shaping the backbone i.e. vertebra for backbone and plasty is related to shape. This is an outpatient procedure done to treat compression fractures of the spinal cord. The backbone is made up of multiple small bones which are stacked one on top of the other with a filling material in between that is known as vertebrae. The stack of bones are held in place by the soft, elastic vertebral material.
Vertebroplasty & similar procedure called kyphoplasty is a non-surgical procedure where collapsed vertebrae is brought back to shape by injecting medical bone cement under fluroscopy / image intensifier in OT, thereby relieving pressure on the spinal cord or spinal nerves with special canula directed to the core of vertebral body. Indicated in osteoporotic vertebrae, spinal fracture, metastatic tumour or primary tumour of spine. This technique has replaced major surgery done earlier to reshape & fix vertabrae.
Technique: Bone cement, in a semisolid state, is injected into the weakened or fractured bone space. Once this solidifies, it provides additional support to the spine, enabling normal movement. It also helps in reducing the pain significantly and improves the overall mobility.
In what takes about an hour, the following steps are done. Earlier, a few decades ago, this would be an open surgical procedure. However, with advance technology, now it is done using a small incision
- Local anesthesia is given in the area that needs to be operated
- A biopsy needle is inserted into the fractured space with the help of an X-ray
- The acrylic bone cement is injected into the bone space with a needle to fill up the space, once it solidifies, it stabilizes the vertebral space
- The needle is removed and the incision is covered with a bandage
- Usually the patient is sent home in an hour’s time unless the overall condition is really bad
- There could be some soreness at the site where injection is given, but one can notice a significant reduction in pain from the day of the procedure
- There is also improvement in mobility while doing daily chores
- The pain relief can last up to 3 years after the procedure
- Returning back to normal activities takes about 3 to 4 days after the procedure
When to use this procedure?
Vertebroplasty is usually done in case of non-radicular pain that is intractable. In most cases, they do not respond to traditional therapies including physiotherapy, pain medications and even surgery. The pain could be due to:
- Cancer metastasis
- Spinal hemangiomas
- Traumatic fractures
Benefits of using vertebroplasty for managing pain
- Minimally invasive
- Effective way to get relief
- Improves mobility
- Reduces need for long-term use of painkillers
- Stabilizes the spine and prevents further collapse
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
3 Penis Workouts That Will Stretch Your Manhood and Make It Longer in No Time
If you are looking for penis workouts that will give you a longer penis size in no time at all, then you have come to the right place. This article will teach you 3 easy penis workouts that you can do stretch your manhood and make it longer.
Workout 1: The A-Stretch
The A-stretch will require you to get a semi-erection to start and to prepare yourself to do 5 repetitions each time. Most penis workouts will require nothing but your hands; for this particular one, you will need both of them.
To start, grab your manhood an inch below the glans and then pull it straight out. After that, place your second arm under your stretched manhood and grab the wrist of your first arm with it. To add more force, try pushing up with your second arm. Hold the stretch for around half a minute. Finish the exercise after doing 5 complete repetitions.
Workout 2: The Assisted A-Stretch
There are quite a few modified penis workouts that you can follow out there, as well, one of which is the assisted A-stretch. The assisted A-stretch is basically just a modified version of the stretch mentioned above. As with the regular A-stretch, the assisted A-stretch will require you to get a semi-erection to start and to prepare yourself to do 5 repetitions each time. Aside from your hands, however, you will also need a cylindrical object to help you out with the exercise, like a soda can or a PVC pipe with a thick diameter.
To start, grab your manhood an inch below the glans and then pull it straight out. After that, place your choice of cylindrical object under your manhood and stretch your penis over it while pushing up onto the object at the same time. Hold the stretch for around half a minute. Finish the exercise after doing 5 complete repetitions.
Workout 3: The Internal Stretch
The internal stretch concentrates on stretching out the inner penis, which refers to bit of your penis that can be found inside of your body. To do this exercise, you have to get a semi-erection to start and prepare yourself to do 5 repetitions each time.
Most penis workouts will require nothing but your hands; for this particular one, you will need both of them. To start, sit down with your legs spread and make an OK sign with one of your hands. Place that sign onto the base of your penis, with your actual penis and your testicles hanging outside of your grip. It would be important not to grab your testicles while doing this particular exercise!
Then, stretch your manhood straight up while grabbing your penis with your other hand an inch below the glans. Hold the stretch in place for about half a minute before resting and then doing another repetition. Finish the exercise after doing 5 complete repetitions.
Penis workouts are actually very common nowadays and men from all over the world follow them to get the penis size that they want. If you happen to be interested in penis enlargement yourself, though, then these exercises would be the best method for you to follow to get the job done. After all, they will ensure that you get your dream size in the end, but in the safest way possible.
Since penis workouts mostly use nothing but your hands in the process and don't involve ingestion of different chemicals or the use of harmful devices, you can be sure that you won't harm yourself unintentionally by following them.
Sciatica refers to the pain one experiences due to the irritation or compression of nerve roots contributing to formation of Sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve is the longest and widest nerve in the body, running from the lower back, down to the back of each leg. The pain can occur in the lower back and spread to the hips, buttocks and leg. Sciatica generally affects one side of the body. There are numerous causes of irritation of the sciatic nerve and sciatica.
Some of them are:
- Spinal Stenosis: The narrowing of the spinal canal caused by natural wear and tear of the vertebrae (individual bones in the spine protecting underlying nerves) of the spine is known as spinal stenosis. The narrowing may put pressure on the roots of the sciatic nerve, causing pain.
- Herniated Disc: A disc is made up of cartilage and acts as a cushion between vertebrae, allowing flexibility of the spine. A herniated or slipped disc occurs when a disc is temporarily pushed out of place, putting pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Spondylolisthesis: It is a condition where one of the lower vertebrae slips forward over another. This also causes a collapse of the disc space between both, causing the nerve to get pinched. This may cause sciatica.
- Piriformis Syndrome: Piriformis is a muscle found deep inside the buttocks, which connects the lower spine to the upper thighbone, running directly over the sciatic nerve. Spasming of this muscle can pressurize the sciatic nerve, triggering symptoms of sciatica.
- Sacroilitis: Sacroillac joints are the place where the lower spine meets the pelvis and inflammation of one or both of these joints causes sacroilitis. This can give rise to symptoms of sciatica as it causes pain in the lower back, buttocks and legs.
- Spinal tumors: Very rarely, tumors growing inside or along the spine may put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Infection or injury: Muscle inflammation, infections, fractures or any other spinal injury may lead to irritation or compression of the sciatic nerve.
- Pregnancy: Pregnant women may suffer from sciatica due to weight gain, expansion of the uterus or increased fluid retention or other changes occurring in the body, which put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Other causes: Osteoarthritis and fractures caused by osteoporosis may also affect the sciatic nerve, producing symptoms of sciatica.
How to Boost Testosterone With Foods and Supplements?
Do you have energy and stamina that you had in your twenties?
Trust me, you are not alone. Men begin losing testosterone once they cross 30 and the effects of low testosterone become apparent by the time they reach 40.
Some of the most common effects of low testosterone include reduced libido and energy, erectile problems, weight gain, loss of lean muscle, weaker bones, irritable behavior etc.
However, it is possible to boost testosterone levels in your body with the help of some simple changes in diet. Listed below are some foods that can help elevate your testosterone levels:
1. Red meat - I know it is high in cholesterol but it is also high in protein. Foods that are rich in protein can help increase testosterone production in the body. The key is to have them in moderation. So, just enjoy your steak!
2. Fish - Fish is not just a great source of protein but is also rich in essentials fats like omega 3 fatty acids. It is important to know that your body needs essentials fats to produce steroid hormones like testosterone. Apart from this, such fats also keep your arteries well oiled to ensure better blood circulation. This can help boost your libido too.
3. Nuts and beans - including a small serving of nuts and beans in your daily diet can help ensure a testosterone boost for your body. Nuts and beans are a rich source of essential fats and minerals like zinc that help stimulate testosterone production in the body.
4. Oysters - I am sure you are already aware of this one. Oysters have long been used as a libido booster. What makes them great for increasing testosterone is that they are rich in zinc.
5. Cut Down on Carbs - You must also try to avoid foods that are rich in simple sugars. This is because they tend to spike Insulin levels in your body that tends to interfere with testosterone production. Thus, you must avoid or cut down on chips and potatoes.
7. No More Beer - Alcohol is proven to slow down testosterone production in the body. It can also give you a belly bulge, which again tends to be counter productive for testosterone production in the body.
Testosterone Supplements - Apart from the above foods, a natural testosterone supplement can help boost your T-levels. Some of the best supplements include natural ingredients like tribulus terrestris, ginseng, ginkgo biloba, zinc etc. They are proven to be a safe alternative to testosterone injections. They do not have any side effects and have been getting more and more popular.