Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bharti's Holistic Health HospitalYour feedback matters!
I have a lot of acne on my face. They are black and red from a long time. Please suggest me a proper diet plan including eggs and chicken in my diet.
Eczema is an autoimmune disorder wherein the skin overreacts to certain triggers in or outside the body resulting in inflammation and lesions. Eczema is also known as atopic dermatitis. The skin becomes dry, patchy and rough, and it tends to form itchy and red blisters. Eczema is usually caused due to inflammation; in most cases, allergy triggers eczema. It has been observed that quite often, patients who suffer from eczema have a family history of allergy. In some cases, patients having other allergies, may also develop eczema. Apart from this, low immunity triggers this disease.
- Red patches over skin
- Dry rough skin with blisters
- Intense itching on skin, with occasional bleeding
- Formation of a thick leather-like layer over the affected areas of the skin
- Discharge of an oozing watery and sticky liquid from the affected area, in case of wet eczema (In case of dry eczema, there is no watery discharge; the skin stays rough and dry.)
Treating eczema with homeopathy
Treating eczema might be possible by taking several medications. But treating doesn't mean curing. People who suffer from eczema know how irritating the disorder is. So they want a cure for eczema, which is possible with homeopathic medicines. Homeopathy is known for curing eczema, from the root. Basically, homeopathy helps to improve the immune system, as low immunity is responsible for causing allergies. When immunity is built, and low immunity quits from overreacting to several reactions, eczema is cured.
Here are five homeopathic medicines suitable for treating eczema:
- Graphites: Graphites is one of the finest homeopathic medicines for treating wet eczema, when there is thick, oozing watery and sticky discharge. In most cases, the patient with this type of eczema suffers from constipation and obesity. He or she might be sensitive towards cold. Their usual skin becomes hard and cold, but the affected area remains dry and rough. The remedy is prescribed mostly to women with menstrual disorders.
- Mezereum: This is the suitable for patients with eczema, which tends to form a leathery crust on the head. The patient might feel intense itching especially at night.
- Hepar sulphur: This is suitable for eczema with formation of pus. The patient is usually too sensitive to cold. Intense itching, sneezing and sensitivity towards cold are the symptoms, which indicate the need for this medicine.
- Dulcamara: This is one of the finest homeopathic medicines for eczema, which aggravates in damp or cold weather. Thick formation of yellowish crust and intense itching are the symptoms, which clearly indicate the need for this remedy.
- Sulphur: This one is suitable for eczema with burning sensation along with intense itching. Symptoms usually worsen in summer and the skin feels rough and dry.
Acne, also known as pimples, is a skin disorder caused due to inflammation in the skin's hair follicles and sebaceous glands. Acne may also cause permanent scars on your skin. It usually occurs in teenagers going through puberty due to the production of high levels of hormone that clog pores. Many women also get premenstrual acne which, as the name suggests, are caused after ovulation due to excessive release of progesterone. Most pimples are found on the face, shoulders, back, chest and neck. Apart from hormones, pimples are also caused due to genes, amassing of dead skin cells, bacteria, birth control pills, certain medications, greasy medication and so on. Although acnes do not pose a serious risk to your health, it may cause scars and look displeasing. There are many different types of acne such as acne vulgaris, baby acne, acne rosacea, acne cosmetic, chloracne, acne medicamentosa, etc.
Since the causes of acne in people vary from person to person, homeopathy treatment for acne is one of the best options as the remedy for acne is individualized to the person.
Homeopathy has a great success rate when it comes to removing pimples and eliminating the chances of reoccurrence. Homeopaths prescribe the treatments depending on the symptoms. Mentioned below are a few homeopathic treatments for acne.
- Sulphur: Sulphur is the most common homeopathic treatment for acne, especially if the skin condition is chronic. Apart from clearing your acne and giving you a glowing skin, sulphur also helps to remove your tendency to develop acne. It clears acne within a few months. Sulphur is usually the first choice because it treats almost all types of acne.
- Hepar Sulph: Pustular acne is the type of acne which is painful to touch and contains pus. They bleed easily and are very sensitive; usually forming a cluster on the forehead with discharges.
- Calcarea Sulph: Calcarea Sulph is used to treat severe cystic acne. This acne persists for weeks and heals at a very slow pace, following which, a creamy and yellowish pus is drained. These types of pimples are mainly found on the face, near the hairline as well as ears. Calcarea sulph is a very effective treatment.
Mera beta 6 month ka h Dr. ne use must d3 aur v syneral syrup caldikind suspenion diya h par use bar bar loose motion ho rahe h kya ye dawai mere bete ke liye safe h ya nhi me use kounsi calciam ki dawai du.
I donate my blood yesterday morning. Today my health is not good so I didn't go office. Problem is loose motion and headache for me and stomach pain and then after sleep (3to 5) I lose my strength totally. Now I am feeling sleepy and tired what can I do?
Have problem of acidity few days back done full course it was fine for some days but now throat is having burning sensation sugest.
Hay, sir I say that I have a headache many time anywhere anywhere why this is doing I don't know sir please told me what I can do.
My sister 12 months old is suffering from cold and fever. She can't able to inhale. Some time temperature is high and some time it is low.
I want to hair long Bhut kuch use kiya koi farak nhi pdha pls help me And pimples ki vajha se skin bhut khraab ho gyi hai Pls help me.
I am a student .I am suffering from pain in my back (spinal cord) for 3 year and my head is also involved in this pain. Please tell me some idea about this.
My wife has a sever pain on her back head and she could not even sleep on a pillow due to that Pain what should I do now. What should I do now? And how to treat her?
My uncle is suffering from liver cirrhosis. Doctors have said that he has to rely on medicines now and has to take care of himself. But he only wants to die. He is in depression and and thinks that he has done nothing for his family and being a burden on them.
Winter is back. And the major troubleshooter is dry skin. Many people will have to face this problem.
Here are few tips for healthy skin in winter.
1. Good moisturizers. Use them regularly according to your skin type. Consult your dermatologist for prescribe a good moisturiser.
2. Because it's winter, very hot water is good for healthy skin. This is a myth. The fact is excess hot water will dry the skin more. Use lukewarm water fir bath always.
3. Winter is no excuse to avoid sunscreen. Always apply sunscreen before going out.