Doctor in Devendra Singh Interventinal Pain Management
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Back Pain Treatment
Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Chronic Pain Management
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spinal Diseases
Spinal Disc Surgery
Submit a review for Devendra Singh Interventinal Pain ManagementYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was having this pain treatment, but the symptoms were not very visible. I have had this pain treatment from quite some time. Finally with his treatment, I am completely cured from the disease. The friendliness of staff is the best in the DevenDra Singh Interventinal Pain Management. Our family physician personally recommended this DevenDra Singh. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. DevenDra Singh has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. During the complete pain treatment program he always supported and motivated me.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of spine injuries. One of my cousin's referred Dr DevenDra Singh. He is very talented and seasoned doctor. On the very first day he identified my problem. My problem was such that it required a number of sessions, and I must say after all the sessions, I am feeling much better now. I am so thankful that he has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self.
I was sugffering from Hernia for which I consulted Dr Devendra It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself. Finally with his treatment, I am completely cured from the disease. No matter how critical be the situation, he is always very calm. He is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases. The entire Devendra Pain Management is very nicely designed.
The pain in my hand was increasing day by day. And due to this my daily activities were suffering. One of my colleague referred Dr Devendra singh. My previous experiences were not so good, but he has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in his Pain Management centre. Thanks to him I am totally satisfied with the results.
I needed pain management counseling. The overall atmosphere in the Dr DevenDra Singh clinic is very soothing. One of my neighbour's recommended Dr DevenDra Singh. I had lost hope, but the pain management counseling given by DevenDra Singh has helped me regain my confidence. I am amazed that he is such a sweet doctor, even though he is so busy all the time.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of hernia. One of my colleague referred Dr Devendra Singh. It's been so long, I have lost all hope but then I met him and I am hopeful again that I will be fine. Thanks to him for the hernia treatment he gave me has given brilliant results. The overall atmosphere in his Pain Management clinic is very soothing.
Dr Devendra singh is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I visited his clinic for my pain in my hand issue. On the very first day he identified my problem and treated it in small time interval. The overall atmosphere in his Pain Management clinic is very soothing. I had a great experience there. And the treatment was very effective.
Dr DevenDra is quite knowledgeable and well experienced doctor , so I chose to consult him when I was suffering from shoulder pain. During the complete shoulder pain treatment program he always supported and motivated me. I am so much benefitted that I definitely would recommend to consult him if anyone facing the same issue.
dr Devendra Singh of Devendra Singh Interventinal Pain Management in Lucknow is the best doctor for treatment of back pain. he has healed so many patients and brought them out of hell. I am very thankful to him for taking this problem away from me.
Very cooperative and qualified doctor. My mother getting treated by Dr. Devendra singh and feel relief and cure. One of the best Pain Management Doctor of India. Thank You Sir.
Dr. Devendra Singh is very competent and helping Doctor, quite competent in his profession. At the time of crisis he has helped us a lot.
Dr. Devendra singh is thorough in diagnosis , professional in treating, kind, gentle and human towards his patients.
Dr Navneet Gupta
It was a very warm and fruitful visit, as my back pain is almost 90% relieved with in 1-2 weeks time..
Best he treat me with in a day. He has good diagnosis sense.
it was very nice experience, he gives proper treatment.
I had a tattoo on my right hand. I tried to erase it by scribing with lemon & salt. After 2 days it made wound. At that time I consult a medicine shop they gave me some medicine for cure of wound .But after few days on that place .my place molded and sometimes it pains. So I will do to melt that mold flesh.
If your pain exist for more than 4 weeks inspite of medicine and physical therapy contact a pain specialist to get correct diagnosis and treatment.
The toes and heels are the most load bearing components within your feet which take most of the weight when walking, running, exercising or even standing up. The heels are an especially vulnerable part of the body which can become painful either due to injuries or excessive stress put on it. Pain in your heels can also be a sign of other problems in your body.
Causes for heel pain:
1. Sprains or straining the leg: Exercising is one of the most common culprits behind heel damage. Wearing the wrong shoes over prolonged periods, which can cause your balance to be shifted and will lead you to put strain on your heels and cause pain. Falling or spraining during exercising or training can also cause heel pain.
2. Fractures: Stress or hairline fractures can occur even without impacts or trauma and also cause pain. It will slowly build up over time. In such cases, you should immediately consult a doctor and take remedial action.
3. Achilles tendon: A common cause for heel pain, the Achilles tendon connects the calf muscle to the heel. If this is torn or damaged, it can cause pain in your heel.
4. Arthritis: The deposition of uric acid crystals in parts of your body may result in arthritis; this is a fairly common cause for heel pain as well.
1. Change in shoes: Shoes play a major role in the development of heel pain. You will either need to change the shoes or adjust the heels to ensure that they are at an equal and comfortable height and keep your posture natural and balanced.
2. Foot supports: There are specialized heel supports and wedges, which you can wear with the footwear. These supports help redistribute weight from the problem areas and uniformly distribute it among the other parts of the foot. Heel cups are also another form of supports you could try.
4. Resting: Sometimes resting is the only medication you can take to relieve the pain as it can only subside once the underlying conditions are corrected.
5. Ice packs: Cold compress and cold therapy would definitely help in numbing the area and providing temporary pain relief. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Your hip plays a very crucial role in the proper functioning of your body. It bears the weight of the entire upper body and also supports your back to maintain balance. The hip joint is a ball and socket joint that connects the pelvic region to the thighs. Some sort of injury on the hip joint/bones or a disease can cause pain in the hips. Also, women are more likely to suffer pain in the hips than men.
Here are some common causative factors of hip pain in women:
1. Arthritis - One of the most common causes of hip pain in women is Arthritis. As women grow older, the risk of suffering from arthritis increases. The ball and socket joint of the hip gradually degenerates with age. This wear and tear of the joint causes swelling and stiffness which results in pain.
2. Obesity - Excessive body weight results in excessive pressure on the hip joint. Due to the development of excessive pressure on the joint, an obese/overweight woman may experience pain on the hip joint.
3. Osteoporosis - Mostly found in older women, osteoporosis is a condition in which the density of the bones reduces. As a result of which, the hip joint becomes weak and is unable to withstand the weight of the entire upper body and gives rise to extreme pain.
4. Bursitis - A sac-like structure cushioning the muscles and bones around the hip joints, filled with some sort of fluid is known as bursae. The inflammation of bursae is a condition called bursitis, which results in extreme pain in the hip joint.
5. Gynecological issues - Pregnancy leads to excessive pressure on the hip joint due to weight gain and growth of the lining of the uterus, resulting in pelvic tenderness. Both of these factors induce a feeling of pain in the hip joint in a pregnant woman. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pain Management Specialist.
A fracture is a complete or incomplete crack, which appears on a bone due to application of intense pressure or force. A fracture results in extreme pain, and the bone becomes immobile. Any kind of movement boosts the pain. Fracture pain occurs in three distinct stages. Acute pain is felt immediately after a fracture while sub acute pain occurs over the weeks that follow after a fracture. The third stage or chronic pain occurs when the fracture and soft tissues around it have healed.
Fracture pain is quite intense in nature and proper precautions should be taken while dealing with them:
- Development of fracture pain: When a bone undergoes a fracture, the ligaments and tendons are also damaged. While the bone slowly heals, ligaments and tendons fail to heal equally well or completely. Post fracture pain also develops when the outside of the bone does not heal completely. This usually does not appear in an X-ray.
- Treatment of fracture pain: Modern medications can be utilized to treat a fracture pain. Steroid injections and prescribed anti-inflammatory medicines help in treating a fracture pain. However, these remedies cause side effects, which are harmful for the body. Cortisone shots are utilized for the same purpose as well.
- Prolotherapy: Prolotherapy is an approach where ligament and tendon strengthening is stimulated along with repairing. This technique ensures complete treatment of the fracture, and the risk of long-term complications like arthritis is absent. In cases of fracture pain, which occurs due to the incomplete healing of the outer part of the bone, Prolotherapy helps in strengthening the fibro-osseous junction at the source of the pain. This will stop the nerve endings from firing. Prolotherapy provides speedy recovery and accounts for making the injured bone stronger than before. This process is often undergone by athletes. The procedure is undertaken only after thorough examinations for detection of the root cause of the pain. Prolotherapy is considered to be the best treatment for repairing tendons and ligaments, which commonly cause fracture pain. The body is simply stimulated and the painful areas are repaired. This is done by the introduction of a mild inflammatory reaction to the area of the weak tendons and cartilages. The results obtained after Prolotherapy are permanent and the fracture pain is unlikely to reoccur.
- Splints are utilized to stop the movement of fractured bone and braces can be used to support the bone. Plaster cast also supports and immobilizes the fractured bone. Traction and surgical implants are other treatment measures.
- Fracture pain occurs not only because of the broken bone, but also because of the weakened ligaments and tendons around the bone. Fracture pain should be handled very carefully, and proper control measures should be applied. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
One of the most common ailments the elderly suffer from is arthritis. However, arthritis can affect people of all ages. It is a rheumatic disease as in, it affects joints and bones. It can be of many types and the term covers a number of inflammatory and non-inflammatory joint diseases. Some of the most well-known types of arthritis are rheumatoid arthritis, bone spurs, gout, and osteoarthritis.
The causes of arthritis have not been defined but there are a number of factors that increase a person's chances of getting it. Foremost amongst these is increasing age and excess weight. Arthritic conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, and lupus are said to be hereditary and linked to certain genes. Sometimes, injuries can also cause arthritic conditions. Misuse of steroids can also result in arthritis.
Here is a look at the most common symptoms of the disease :-
- Pain around the joints is the most well-known symptom of arthritis. Along with pain, you may also notice swollen or stiff joints.
- Increased body temperature around the affected joints and redness in the area is also a symptom of arthritis. These symptoms range from mild to severe, and can be constant or may come and go.
- Everybody suffers from occasional joint pains but if any of the above symptoms persist for a long duration, it is best to consult a doctor. The sooner you seek treatment, the easier it becomes to deal with arthritis. If left untreated for too long, arthritis can result in permanent joint damage.
While there is no single cure for arthritis, it can be effectively controlled if treated in time. Since the type and severity of arthritis differ from person to person, treatment for the same must also be tailored to the needs of the individual.
- Drugs for arthritis can be categorized as those that treat symptoms such as pain and stiffness, and those that suppress inflammatory conditions.
- In some cases, surgery may be advisable.
- Physical therapy and regular exercise are very important when dealing with arthritis.
- It is equally important to eat a healthy, nutritious and well-balanced diet. If you are overweight, try and lose the excess kilos.
- You must also look after your joints to ensure that there is no further degradation of bone or muscle tissue. Avoid staying in one position for a long time, and try and maintain a good posture.
These simple techniques can be very effective when dealing with all types of arthritis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pain Management Specialist.
Hello. Mera 9th month be complete hone wala hai. Par muje labor pain start nhi ho rhe. Please kuch bta do jis se labor pain start ho jaye. Please. I'm very tensed.
Back pain is one of the most common debilitating disorder in the world today. The pain affects 90% of people at some point of their lives. Human back comprises of various structures (see figure) which are nerves, bones, muscles, ligaments, and tendons, any or all of which can be a source of pain. Once back pain occurs, it may become chronic (more than 4 weeks) and you shall need to consult a pain physician for relief and accurate diagnosis.
Since prevention is always better than cure, you can save yourself from having back pain if you follow these basic tips:
Regular exercise in correct form: Regular exercise is important to maintain proper muscular strength of the back. Human back is supported by several big muscle groups (see figure). They serve two functions - one is to facilitate the posture and movements of the back itself and the other is to help movements of the rest of the body appendages (arms, head, pelvis and legs).The health of these muscle group is important to take stress off the spinal bones and maintain proper function. Most of these muscles are red muscle fibers as they need to maintain their activity for prolonged periods of time. Just to give you an idea - your biceps (arm muscles) have to work only when you bend your arm. But your back muscles have to function all the time - whether you sit, walk, stand or even sleep. But the point is what kind of exercises are good for your back? The best exercises for back include body weight low impact aerobics like brisk walking, swimming, stationary bicycling, extension exercises and yoga. What is important to remember while doing these exercises if that you need to be gentle in your movements and achieve correct "form" - this is possible if you can ask someone (preferably a trainer) to observe and point out whether the back stays straight during the exercise. It has been seen that arching and excessive bending is associated with injury to the back while exercising.
Stay hydrated and eat natural nutritious diet: The inter vertebral discs contain 70 - 80% water. The muscles and tissues have 60% water content. Therefore, it is important to stay hydrated. In addition, you must eat a nutritious diet consisting of green leafy vegetables, good protein source and just enough carbohydrates. Deficiencies of essential nutrients like Vitamin D can result in diseases like osteoporosis. Another important aspect is to maintain body weight within healthy limits. This is very important as increased belly fat is linked to increased back pain due to mechanical factors.
Lift objects correctly and maintain proper posture: While lifting objects, keep them as close to body as possible. Do not slouch or bend excessively while lifting. Just keep your back straight at all times. You may bend your knees a little if required (see figure). Think before you lift and get help if needed.
While working, you must not sit for more than 45 minutes at a stretch. Walk for two minutes, go to a colleague's desk and say hi or even just drink some water or visit the washroom. Humans evolved as hunter - gatherers and our bodies are more adapted to walking / standing than to sitting for prolonged periods. Those of you who travel more and have to sit for long periods of time also need to follow above tips - avoid prolonged sitting in same posture.While exercising, improper position can do more harm than good. Therefore, proper form and posture is a must.
Bonus tip: Avoid cigarette smoking and those who smoke cigarettes to decrease your chances of having degenerative disc diseases leading to chronic back pain early in life.
Word of caution to prevent permanent damage: In case of back pain, which is not responding to home remedies or over the counter painkillers, please contact a Pain Physician to pinpoint the diagnosis and appropriate management.