Doctor in Self owned clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Self owned clinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Wonderful doctor and the way she consult is awesome.I got much benefit with the treatment
Dr. Pragya Singh provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks
Dr Bharat Bhushan
I feel much better by her treatment
Dr Vivek Kumar
Very calm behavier
If we are talking health and health concerns, sneezing seems to be inconsequential. However, in reality sneezing is quite discomforting. Occasional sneezing is a natural defense mechanism of your body that helps throw out unwanted elements in the respiratory passage. This cannot be called a disease. A certain kind of sensitivity in the mucous membrane of your nose can make you sneeze repeatedly. Irritability to specific food products or weather conditions can lead to frequent sneezing. Recurrent sneezing is therefore directly linked to various kinds of allergy.
Ayurveda has been known for its efficacy in treating a vast range of diseases. Ayurveda diagnoses an ailment or a disorder in eight ways. This branch of alternative medicine examines the pulse, urine, stool, tongue, vision, speech and the touch of a person. The problem of intermittent sneezing can also be dealt with through the use of Ayurvedic diagnostic procedures and medications.
Haridrakhanda: This powder is recommended by Ayurvedic practitioners to treat sneezing. A spoonful of Haridrakhanda with warm milk or warm water can really make you feel better. The medication should be taken four times a day to achieve desired results.
Shadabindu Taila: Shadabindu taila or anu taila can be inhaled regularly to treat the condition of continuous sneezing.
Agasta Rasayana: People, who easily contract allergies from their surroundings and end up sneezing throughout the day, are also the ones suffering from acute constipation. Two or three spoonfuls of Agasta Rasayana can improve irregular bowel syndrome. It should be mixed with hot milk or water and taken only after dinner. Even if you are sneezing problems have been tackled, you may continue with this to prevent the problem from bothering you again.
Other Ayurvedic tips to cure sneezing are:
Keep away from taking a head bath in cold water. Lukewarm water is best suited for people prone to repetitive sneezing.
Dust, smoke and a rainy, wet weather could aggravate your condition.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Back pain refers to a severe pain in the back due to a strain in the muscle and the associated ligaments of the spine. Back pain is a fairly common condition and almost everyone has experienced it at least once in their lifetime. The pain can be either acute (pain in sudden bursts) or chronic (lasting for more than a month). Back pain generally tends to subside if one takes appropriate measures.
You might experience the following symptoms along with back pain:
- Severe pain around the muscles which might stretch down to your feet
- Back pain will significantly limit the flexibility of your back
- If there are recurrent instances of high fever and severe gall bladder disorders along with the pain, a consultation with your doctor is highly recommended.
Back pain might occur due to the following reasons:
- Back pain might occur as a result of osteoarthritis (a disorder that is characterized by the breaking and wearing down of the flexible tissues at the end of the bones) and osteoporosis (a disorder marked by bones that are weak and brittle).
- It might occur as a result of a fatal accident or an injury.
- If you are a chain smoker and have a history of excessive alcohol or drug abuse, you are more likely to experience back pain.
- Back pain might also occur as a result of ageing, excessive weight gain, lack of regular exercising, cancer and instances of severe depression.
Ayurveda can be very useful for eradicating back pain. According to Ayurveda, back pain is caused due to the heightening of the ‘vata’ owing to an unhealthy diet, anxiety, and suppression of muscles, collectively called ‘dosha’.
The Ayurvedic remedies for back pain are as follows:
- A regular intake of 30 ml of Aloe Vera juice in the morning might heal symptoms of back pain
- A regular intake of a mixture of 5g Triphala churnam mixed with water before retiring for the night might help to ease the general discomfort associated with back pain.
- Consume a medicinal preparation of 100ml of Black Gram (Urad Dal) daily for a week in order to get rid of the pain.
- You can also perform Paschimottanasana (an exercise where you have to touch the toes and repeat the same for a few times) and Vayu Mudra (an exercise where you have to move the index finger on the thumb base and the thumb finger in closed proximity to the index finger while the other fingers remain in a perpendicular position) to get rid of the back pain.
- Cut down on your consumption of pungent spices. This is because these pungent spices tend to have a drying effect on the body, that in turn, might lead to severe back pain, especially in the lower back along with constipation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Besides all these, such people should always avoid sudden change in temperature like if you are sitting in AC, then switch off the AC atleast 15mins. before you move out of the car or the chamber or house.
According to Ayurveda, ‘Jwara’ or fever refers to the irregularities of body temperature. In majority of the cases, there is reduced heat in the GIT (gastrointestinal tract) and an increased temperature in the external body. Fever might be a symptom of a disease or can be a disease in itself. According to Ayurveda, fever happens because of an imbalance in the following doshas:
Fever Management Rules
Light food or fasting is advised at the early stage of fever. This helps in drawing away heat from the external parts nd shifts it to the center. You should drink warm water in all fevers, except Pitta fever. Doing so balances the stomach heat. Warm liquid foods that include sago or barley should be consumed. Vegetable soup help as well, but astringent foods should be avoided at the early stages of the fever. During the early fever stages, antipyretic medications are to be avoided. These medicines reduce the stomach’s temperature and by doing so, render the Ayurvedic treatment redundant as the GIT’s heat is lowered.
General fever treatment therapies
- Sudarshana Choorna should be taken twice daily and about 2 grams should suffice. This ‘Choorna’ can be taken along with any of the above mentioned treatments.
- Vasaka leaf is another simple remedy for treating fever. It should be mixed with ‘Shukti Bhasma’ (10%) and should be taken twice daily in 2 gram doses.
- Ginger tea is another remedy that always turns out to be comforting and is of great value. Consume a concoction made by adding half a teaspoon of fennel seeds, cinnamon, ginger powder and a little clove to a hot cup of water helps. The herbs should be soaked for about 10 minutes. They should be filtered afterwards before drinking the tea. It should be kept in mind that both ginger and aspirin dilute the blood. Thus, ginger tea should be avoided for two hours after consuming aspirin.
- Fasting for about a day is advised for fever without any other symptom as the body gets rid of toxins. A strict diet regimen should be followed after consulting a doctor. Steamed vegetables without spices are recommended. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
‘Probiotic’ is one of the most popular word in health food industry today. The health food and grocery stores today are full of options on probiotic food and drinks. The literal meaning of probiotic is ‘for life’. Probiotics in scientific terms are microorganisms who provide enormous health benefits when consumed. In normal terms, they are friendly bacteria needed for our body to maintain a healthy gut.
Yogurt is one such super healthy food made by adding friendly bacteria to the milk. Doctors recommend eating a bowl of yogurt (400 gms) every day. Being a dairy product, Yogurt is not only packed with Calcium and Protein, it is also a powerhouse of vitamins and minerals like vitamin A, B2, B12, Riboflavin, Potassium, Phosphorous and Magnesium.
Let’s now look at some well researched health benefits of yogurt:
Yoghurt is effective in the prevention of Osteoporosis. This calcium rich food serves great benefits when fortified with Vitamin D. Look for yogurt with a boost of vitamin D as consumption of Calcium and vitamin D on a regular basis can aid in the prevention of Osteoporosis.
Many of us need to consume antibiotics in sickness to eliminate the infection. However, antibiotics not only kill disease causing, but good bacteria as well. Thus, it is very beneficial to consume yogurt especially when on antibiotics to help our body replenish lost nutrients and good bacteria.
Yogurt has now emerged as a beauty ingredient. A lot has been said about yogurt and weight management as well as its skin care benefits. A lot of beauty products now boost of yogurt goodness. Eat Yogurt and apply a yogurt mask for a spotless glowing skin!
Yogurt can leave you feeling full for long as it has high-quality protein. Thus, it can be a great snacking option. These days, yogurt occupy a big place in the food industry. We have many options over the counter from frozen yogurt, sweetened or flavored ones, smoothies to thick Greek yogurts. Though they are all great options to have, it is important to go for trusted brands and read the ingredients before you buy. Nutritionists, however, recommend fresh homemade yogurt over the ready-made ones to reap their maximum benefits.
There are many ways to add variety to your yogurt bowl every day. Whip it up with some fresh fruits; add ground flax seeds or nuts for a boost of Omega-3. Blend it with some natural honey and muesli for a perfect healthy smoothie.
Say cheers to good health with a bowl of yogurt every day! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Today with a rise in the number of side effects more and more individuals are turning towards Ayurveda for their hair loss issue. Hair loss can humiliate and hamper one's self esteem and certainty. At the point when treated early hair loss can be decreased and even ceased totally. Ayurveda trusts that hair fall control is especially related to the body sort furthermore the solidness of your mind-body structure. Typically the Ayurvedic treatment for hair loss incorporates meditation, diet, yoga, and yes, we can't overlook medicated herbal oil massage.
Ayurvedic Remedies for Hair Fall:
- Bhringaraj: Bringharaj has natural reviving properties and is considered as a natural conditioner, it is ordinarily accessible in powdered form and as a oil. Make a paste out of the leaves and apply it on the scalp for quite a while before washing it off. Doing this all the time advances hair growth.
- Neem: For quite a long time, neem has been utilized to treat skin conditions and hair loss. Customary utilization of neem on the scalp enhances blood circulation and fortifies the roots, which thus advances hair growth. You can add neem leaves to your shower water.
- The Indian Gooseberry: Also called as Amla, this Ayurvedic remedy for hair fall helps in treating indigestion and purifies the blood. It goes about as a preventive measure for dandruff and is likewise a rich conditioner. Amla reduces the itchiness of the scalp. It is rich in vitamin C, which takes care of numerous hair issues from inside. Make a paste which you can apply to your scalp to advance black and thick hair.
- Shikakai: Shikakai actually implies fruit for hair. Shikakai is rich in antioxidants and contains expansive doses of vitamin C and D. This is useful for hair growth and nourishment. Normal utilization of shikakai will help your locks turn out to be long and glossy. Shikakai shampoos are accessible all over.
- Ritha: Ritha or soap nuts have been utilized by ladies for a considerable length of time as a natural shampoo. At the point when utilized routinely, ritha advances hair growth and makes hair thick and wonderful. Ritha additionally conditions your hair while cleansing it.
- Brahmi: Brahmi fortifies hair and advances hair growth. It gives nourishment to the roots and advances new follicle growth. You can make a paste of brahmi with amla, ritha, tulsi and ashwagandha powder and a liberal measure of curd. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Skin pigmentation has become a common problem these days. May be it is our stressful life or busy schedules or the food what we are eating, whatever it is but somehow skin pigmentation is more or less affecting our personality. Try to do simple changes in your lifestyle and you can avoid this. Drink plenty of fluids esp. Water so that your body keeps hydrated. Sleep early; avoid junk food; avoid too much spicy and pungent food. Add yoga and meditation in your regular lifestyle; it will reduce stress which ultimately lead to healthy skin. Apply ghee or coconut oil on your face or hand atleast 15 min before stepping out in hot sun. Apply a mixture of mashed tomatoes, oatmeals n yogurt for 10-15 min. And then wash it off.
You might have heard of the eucalyptus oil and the first thing that comes to your mind would be is the treatment of cold. Well, eucalyptus is not just an effective remedy for cold and it is much more than a passing herb that you can miss. Eucalyptus oil can be used as an analgesic, antibacterial, anticatarrhal and anti-inflammatory agent. Let us get on directly with the benefits of using the ever affluent oil.
Benefits of Eucalyptus oil:
- Dental problems: Eucalyptus is naturally minty and it can treat cavities, gingivitis, and in some cases even dental plaque. It has germicidal characteristics and they are very beneficial in fighting dental problems. Nowadays, even many modern toothpastes have a dash of eucalyptus oil as its ingredient. Such is the power of this product.
- Asthma: Asthma attacks can occur at any time. Under those circumstances, massage a few drops of eucalyptus oil on the chest or you can inhale the aroma directly to breathe better.
- Congestion: Nasal congestion and eucalyptus oil go hand in hand. Add a few drops of oil to the boiled water and inhale the steam to get rid of all your nasal congestions.
- Cooling temperature: Eucalyptus oil cools the body down! It is especially beneficial in the summer months when the instances of heat strokes rises. Apply it directly to your body to maintain your body temperature and to maintain it.
- Cough: You can say goodbye to coughing, sneezing, blocked nose, etc. with the usage of eucalyptus oil. They are also beneficial in curing a variety of ailments from wounds, fevers, and respiratory ailments. You can use them as an overnight ingredient to get a soothing sleep and the aroma can act as a mind relaxant too.
- Diabetes: Eucalyptus oil usage can increase the circulation in diabetic patients. You can also massage eucalyptus oil onto the body and take a bath later to increase the blood circulation.
- Dysentery: Eucalyptus oil is also known to fight against diarrhoea, inflammation, and other infections. Apply raw eucalyptus oil on your abdomen area and massage in a circular motion for the best results.
- Ear inflammation: You should never put essential oil directly into the ear cavity. However, you can easily massage the oil around the ear and outer ear for pain relief. In case if it gets in your ear cavities, seek medical help immediately.
- Kidney stones: Kidney stones can be painful and debilitating. Eucalyptus oil is known to reduce the pain when applied in the kidney areas and massaged.
- Muscle pain: Eucalyptus can act as a natural analgesic and also has anti-inflammatory properties. Massage a few drops of eucalyptus oil evenly over the affected area to ease the pain. You can even warm the eucalyptus oil and massage it to soothe the muscle pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.