Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Hair Care Procedure
Submit a review for Ashtang Ayurveda & Panchkarma centerYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Pramod Chaudhary provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Sir mere pure face par ho rahe h acne pimple aur inme se white color sa kuch niklta h aur face kala bhi pad raha h
Dr. Pramod Chaudhary provides answers that are very helpful. Thnx
Hello, I am 42 years old I have sciatica pain in my right leg therefore I can't do exercise I gaining weight since 2 years I want to loose weight I tried every thing like diet medicine exercise but result is zero can you help me for reduce weight.
Many people, particularly the younger generation is absolutely against the consumption of ghee. That is because, they are not informed of the health benefits of this golden tinged, flavorful and nutrient-rich butterfat. The consumption of ghee can be traced back to the tradition of Ayurveda in the ancient India, and it was regarded as a sacred, cleansing, medicinal and nutrient rich food. Here are some of the unknown benefits of ghee.
- Ghee is free of lactose: Many individuals are not able to digest lactose, which is a sugar found in milk due to the quality of the dietary product, because of the digestive condition of the person concerned. Do you know, a substantial percentage of the total population of the world is lactose intolerant? In case you belong to that group, you can consume ghee without any worries. The traditional cultures were aware of the ways in which the digestibility of any dairy product can be improved. The process of making ghee helps in the removal of lactose and leaves behind the purest form of butter oil.
- Ghee is casein free: Casein is the protein component present in milk which causes milk allergies. When the gut flora gets compromised, the consumption of casein can pave the way for an opiate effect on the brain since it is not well digested. When ghee is made, the milk solids comprising of lactose as well as casein float on the top which aids in their easy removal. In the pure Indian cuisine, ghee used does not contain lactose and casein. This is because the process of culturing removes all traces of these components.
- Ghee is a stable source of fat when used in cooking: The polyunsaturated oils such as safflower and sunflower oil contain different types of double bonds and which make them least stable for cooking. On the other hand, ghee is primarily a saturated fat which is highly stable for baking and sautéing.
- Ghee is a form of saturated fat: There are many pieces of research which prove that consumption of saturated fats does not cause any cardiac disease. So, if you have high blood pressure and cardiac problems, you can freely consume ghee without worrying about aggravating it.
- Ghee contains bio-available Vitamin A in abundance: The dairy products derived from ruminants like goats, cows, and sheep which graze on the grass offers an amazing source of fat-soluble vitamins such as Vitamin A. This type of vitamins is mainly stored ion the fat portion which means that the concentration of vitamin in milk is lower than that of the ghee. Vitamin A plays a considerable role in hormone balance, fertility, liver health, and stamina.
Hence, to reap these benefits, you should consider consuming little amounts of ghee every day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I have full body pain from previous 15 days and looking full body yellowish in colour then how I can cure it.
This is the peak time of summer, most of the people suffering from Sun burn, dehydration, Loss Motion and Indigestion. Keep in Mind Take plenty of fluids water juice fruits etc avoid heavy meals and outside meal.
Dhanyak Him an Ayurvedic remidies best way to treat all kind of summer problems.
Take 12 gm of Coriender powder overnight soaked and boil in next morning cool it mix with honey or Misri / sugar and little bit salt drink it 2-3 time in a day or more.
Double vision that disappears when one eye is closed and when looking at some specific angles/sides can be a tumor even if I had a MRI 14 months ago and both an ophthalmologist and neurological checkups 6 weeks ago (before the double vision started, 3 weeks ago) and it was all ok? I have no headaches and no other symptoms.
This year may bring your health and welth, Healthy diet -----Healthy life ...
Ayurveda helps you for better health of healthy persons and eradicate disease of diseased persons....
So take care your self and enjoy healthy life...
wish you happy new year 2017
Never tense for knee joint pain take 2 gm turmeric powder with hot milk 200ml and 1/4 tsf deshi ghee mix all these drink at bedtime. Find better result in pain and stiffness, do mild excercise and walking apply any oil over the joints.
Keep it continue.
Winter is key time to boost your immunity, take amla 1 (fresh) or extract fresh amla juice 20 ml, with honey, another is chaywanprash 10gm daily dose at bed time or after breckfast