Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Hair Care Procedure
Submit a review for Ashtang Ayurveda & Panchkarma centerYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was experience the problem of difficulty sleeping. With the help of hertreatment for difficulty sleeping I am feeling so great. The overall atmosphere in the Chaudhary Medicals is very soothing. Even though Pramod Chaudhary is not from our city, he is still very famous, so we consulted him. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the otherdoctors were not able to treat it. The I consulted Pramod Chaudhary. He is one of the best physicians in city. In the very first sitting, Pramod Chaudhary clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future.
Finally with hertreatment, I am completely fit and fine. with herdiet chart, I am feeling much better now. As someone I knew, consulted therPramod Chaudhary and they referred us. I consulted a number of specialists but the way he treated me was the best. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner. Pramod Chaudhary has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes herreference.
It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my diabetes. He is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. From quite some time i was suffering from pain, but never gave much importance to it. The overall cleanliness in the Chaudhary Medicals was amazing. I found the Chaudhary Medicals itself quite pleasant. Pramod Chaudhary is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of sugar. One of my cousin's referred to Dr Pramod. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. The best thing about Pramod Chaudhary is that he prescribes limited no. of medicines. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner.
Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. The I consulted Pramod Chaudhary to get a treatment to lose weight. Our family physician personally recommended this doctor. He definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases.
Even though I was fit and fine, it was shocked when I got to know that I have low sugar. Dr Pramod is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer your doubts. The facilities available in the Chaudhary Medicals are very nice. Over the period of time the low sugar treatment has helped me a lot.
I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from piles like this. Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself with Dr pramod's kshar sutra treatment. My previous experiences were not so good, but he has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble.
I am very Thankful to dr Pramod Chaudhary, as he helped my brother in anxiety through the treatment given by him. dr Gupta has given my brother new life and made our family tension free. I am very thankful to him and his staff at Chaudhary Medicals in Lucknow.
I wanted to get a skin care traetment for which I chose to consult Dr Pramod. He is a well known dermatologist in. And he is well aware about the latest technologies. The advices he gave benefitted me alot. I am so happy with the results of my treatment.
I got an infection in my blood which led me to having Amebic Liver Abscess (Liver Abscess). I got it treated by dr Pramod Chaudhary at Chaudhary Medicals in Narnaul . he has in depth knowledge and ensures that he explains the problem in detail.
Dr. Pramod Chaudhary provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Sir mere pure face par ho rahe h acne pimple aur inme se white color sa kuch niklta h aur face kala bhi pad raha h
Dr. Pramod Chaudhary provides answers that are helped me improve my health. I am satisfied
Good first day i eat medicine described by him lets see how it goes with tinnitus cure
Dr. Pramod Chaudhary provides answers that are very helpful. Thnx
What is bhatember in ayurvedic? Dr. told me I have bhatember in my anus. I have a little bump with itchy and yellow water coming out. please help me out.
Most of us are not blessed with a good night's sleep and face common problems that occur during sleep, such as snoring, insomnia, sleep apnea, restless legs syndrome and sleep deprivation. According to Ayurveda, proper sleep and a healthy diet are of equal importance. Sleep is the period during which the body is able to recuperate and heal itself as well bring about a balance in emotions and mental state. Imbalances in sleep, according to Ayurveda, is caused due to imbalance or dosha in the three subcategories that the human body is divided into. The imbalances are referred to as Kapha dosha, Pitta dosha and Vata dosha.
Imbalance in Vata occurs when the co-ordination between dhi (learning), dhriti (retention) and smriti (recollection) is weakened. When a person is trying to sleep but is simultaneously recollecting the events which occurred during the day, it leads to the same emotions and feelings being reproduced. This renders the person incapable of detaching from the feelings and thus, prevents them to sleep. Some Ayurvedic remedies to address this issue include:
1. Using appropriate sleep tablets
2. Drinking a special tea which aids in sleeping, before going to sleep. The tea should contain a mixture of herbs and spices which would help in calming the emotions
3. Have food that pacifies Vata
4. Adopting and following a proper schedule, where enough time is available for sleep
5. Try not to think about the problems while in bed.
A sleep disorder due to pitta dosha happens when a person has no problems in falling asleep, but is awakened at odd hours during the night and is unable to fall back asleep. It is common that people suffering from trauma or imbalances in pitta are susceptible to this problem. Pitta-type sleep is often disrupted by wild and fiery dreams. Remedies include:
1. The room where the person is sleeping should be kept cool. The likelihood of awakening during the night is increased if the room is hot and stuffy.
2. Therapeutic oils which are specifically designed to pacify Pitta dosha should be used.
3. Foods that pacify pitta dosha should be eaten. These foods should normally be at room temperature rather being hot.
4. A pitta pacifying lifestyle should be followed. This includes sleeping before 10:00 p.m., having three meals a day, etc.
Sleep disorders associated with kapha dosha causes a person to have a long and deep sleep, but feel exhausted when woken up. Additionally, a feeling of lethargy persists throughout the day. Remedies include:
1. Reduce coffee consumption
2. Adopt the consumption Kapha or Green Tea
3. Adopt a Kapha-pacifying lifestyle. This includes vigorous morning exercise. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Fertility is a potential for reproduction. In other words, fertility is an ability to have babies or to reproduce. When fertility rate in a community, increases more babies are born. To produce an offspring it depends on age, health and other factors of the woman. When we talk about fertility rates it means the number of births that happen during a certain time period in a specific location. On the other end, lack of ability to reproduce is termed as infertility. There are various treatments to deal with fertility issues and one of the ancient and natural as well as a trusted treatment is Ayurveda.
Female infertility is caused due to structural problems like blocked fallopian tubes, a defect in cervical canal, uterine fibroids or polyps. Hormonal imbalance leading to ovulation problems too can cause infertility. In males. infertility may have anatomical, psychological, hormonal or lifestyle related causes. The cause of infertility in approximately 20% of couples can't be determined using the currently available methods of investigation. From Ayurvedic perspectives, shukra dhatu can get affected by various physical, mental causes and even by serious diseases. Poor quality shukra dhatu can cause infertility in males & females.
Failure to reproduce
Ayurveda For Infertility
Ayurveda is one of the world's oldest holistic healing systems. It is based on the belief that health and wellness depend on a delicate balance between the mind, body and Spirit. The primary focus of Ayurvedic medicine is to promote good health, rather than fight disease. Fertility problems are increasing these days for many young couples. There are many factors which account for this like Lifestyle, delayed marriages, diet, etc. But Ayurveda not only does explain how to increase fertility with herbal supplements, but it also focuses on how to have healthy children.
For a pregnancy to be healthy and successful, a couple needs to take care of the following four essential factors:
- Sperm/Ovum (Seeds)
- Uterus (Soil)
- Nourishment (Water)
- Time for Conception (Timing of Sowing)
Reproductive health, in both men and women, depends on the health of the reproductive tissue or shukra dhatu. In women, shukra creates the ovum as part of the monthly cycle, and in men, the semen is formed due to sexual stimulation. The shukra is created as part of a long chain of metabolic transformations. It starts with the digestion of food, then goes on to the transformation of food to nutrient fluid, blood, muscle, fat, bone, bone marrow, and finally, to shukra tissue. Healthy shukra tissue, then, according to Ayurveda, depends on the health of all the other tissues in the body.
Foods to Nourish All Seven Dhatus (Bringhana)
- Fresh, organic fruits and vegetables
- Dairy proteins, including milk, lassi, and panir (a fresh cheese made of milk)
- Whole grains
- Mung dhal
- Soaked almonds or soaked walnuts
- Dried fruits such as dates, figs, and raisins
- Sweet, juicy fruits such as mangoes, peaches, plums, and pears
- If your digestion is strong, eat urad dhal (available at Indian grocery stores) cooked with equal parts turmeric, cumin, coriander, and fennel.
- A banana cooked in ghee, cinnamon and cardamom is a tasty and wholesome dessert for people with strong digestion.
Foods to Enhance the Reproductive Tissue (Vrishya)
- Date-milk shake
- Mango milkshake
- Rice pudding
Spices such as ajwain powder, cumin (which purifies the uterus in women and the genitourinary tract in men), turmeric (to improve the interaction between hormones and targeted tissues), and black cumin.
In general, it's important to eat a wide variety of foods in order to receive all the essential nutrients. Keep trying new vegetables and fruits, and rotate your menus to make sure you're not eating the same thing day after day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
My age is 53, I married last 25 years my problem is my weight is not gaining my diet is well but no gaining the weight, my weight is under 50 what medicine should to take to gain the weight in one month.
Mujhe piles ki samasya h ya kuchh or samajh nahi ata abhi ek month pahle mujhe maldwar me sujan ho gayi thi or kafi dard bhi ho raha tha letrin karte time bahut jada dard hota tha esa dard jo me bardast nahi kar paraha tha fir ek doctor ko dikhayausne dawa thi to thik ho gaya usne bataya tha piles h une himalya pilex khane ko kaha ab vahi problem fir se ho rahi h me chahta hu agar piles h to e bimari jad se khatam ho jay to bahut achchha ho me iski bajah se bahut kamjor hota ja raha hu na kuch kha pata hu or me milk to bilkul nahi pi pa raha hu Dr. ne mana kiya h Dr. meri age 32 h or mera weight 58 h meri height 5,8 h please koi upay bataye ap m bahut pareshan hu.
I am unable to sleep at night. I have acidity problem. I awake around 3 - 4 am daily and wake up at 9 pm. Please suggest some ayurvedic or home remedies. This is happening from last 4 Month. Sometime I awake whole night. Thinking about something or surfing something on phone.
I am 32 years, married and I have one kid of 3 years. My grey hair are increasing rapidly despite taking all the cares. I have taken homeopathy medicine for 6-8 months but no improvement. I have blocked nose problem since a year. If I eat or drink something cold (ice-cream, water etc) my throat gets irritated. I have started with ayurvedic med since 2 months but I don't see any progress. Please suggest me some medicine.
Meri baby 10 months ki hai. Usse bahut cold and cough to raha hai Dr. Ne maxtra cef and cetrizine di hai. Pr mujhe cough zyada lag raha kabi kabi kya koi home remedy use kr sakte hai.
I took some pills for my workout in gym around 35 dayz it's recommend by my gym's coach. But I've been known that that kinds of pills are steroids. So I don't take any pills now but I've read that those pills are harmful for your natural testosterone producing power and now I am scared please give some advice how to improve my testosterone if they are damage by that pills.
I have pulsating pain one side of head, sometimes full head now am taking depression tablets as per Neurologist more than 4 months. I feel nerve weakness on left hand, left chest. Is it curable? I always feel there is mild pain like pressing one point on my head. Could you please advice me to get rid this headache through whatever Ayurveda, Homeo or Allopathy medicine?
Allergic rhinitis is defined as allergic symptoms in the nasal passage. Allergic rhinitis can be seasonal (occurring during specific seasons) or perennial (occurring year round). The allergens that most commonly cause seasonal allergic rhinitis include pollens from trees, grasses and weeds, as well as spores from fungi and moulds. The allergens that most commonly cause perennial allergic rhinitis are house dust mites, cockroaches, animal dander and fungi or moulds. Perennial allergic rhinitis tends to be more difficult to treat.
How does allergic rhinitis occur ?
This condition occurs when allergens (allergy- causing substances) come into contact with the nose, and usually also the ears, sinuses, and the throat. When allergens come in contact with the lining of the nose and sinuses, they trigger the cells to release the chemical histamine, which causes the allergy symptoms described below.
What are the symptoms ?
- Nasal congestion
- Watery " runny nose"
- Itchy eyes,nose,or throat
- Puffy eyes or 'allergic shiners'
- Post nasal drip
These symptoms may occur during a certain season or year long. They can occur at any age.
Risk factors for allergic rhinitis
Allergies can affect anyone, but you’re more likely to develop allergic rhinitis if your family has a history of allergies. Some external factors can trigger or worsen this condition, including:
- Cigarette smoke
- Cold temperatures
- Air pollution
- Wood smoke
Ayurvedic concept of rhinitis:
As per Ayurveda, Allergic rhinitis is compared with Vata- Kaphaja pratishaya. The concept of Ama, Asatmya and virudh aahara also predict the allergic conditions.
Ama is the product of impaired digestion and metabolism. It affects Rasa and Rakta Dhatu leading to manifestation of Pratishyaya. Wrong food combinations (Virudh aahar) having antagonist properties like fish with milk, fruit juice with milk, clarified butter with honey, ice cream after night meals, etc. leads to allergy.
Ayurveda believes in balancing the three doshas present in the human body, thus treating the disease on the whole. Treatment involves clearing the sinuses and expelling phlegm, alleviating the relevant dosha and detoxification. To permanently resolve this disorder, dietary and lifestyle adjustments may be necessary in addition to the strengthening of the immune system. Panchakarma is an effective means of treating Allergic Rhinitis.
Ayurvedic treatment for allergic rhinitis:
- If the symptoms are severe and in chronic conditions, Vamana Panchakarma treatment, followed by Virechana is administered. This helps to relieve Ama and balance Tridosha.
- In some cases, where the patient has normal digestion strength, Nasya treatment (nasal drops therapy) is administered with herbal oils such as Anu taila or Shadbindu Taila.
- After the above Panchakarma treatments, Ayurvedic medicines are administered to improve respiratory immunity and strength of upper respiratory tract.
Useful Ayurvedic medicines in treating allergic rhinitis:
- Nimbarajanyadi tablet – Contains neem and turmeric as main ingredients.
- Chavikasavam – Fermented Ayurvedic liquid, also used in urinary tract disorders.
- Mahalaxmi Vilas Ras – Also useful in the treatment of skin diseases, diabetes, Sinus, non healing wounds, etc.
Other medicines: Narada lakshmi vilas rasa, Anand bhairava rasa, tribhuvan kirti rasa, shringarabharaka rasa, Mayur shringa bhasma, Abhraka bhasma, Lavangadi pills, Sitopaladi choorna, Marichayadi yoga, vyoshadi pills, Khadiradi pills are suggested.
- Take – Light food, lukewarm water, Kapha nashaka foods like little spicy food, saindhav salt, legumes, soups etc.
- Avoid – heavy food, fermented food, congestive food, too hot or too cold food, soar food, non vegetarian food, sweets, banana, curd, yogurt, ice creams, deserts, cakes, yellow grams, etc.
- Avoid Alcohol and cold beverages.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
- Avoid Alcohol and cold beverages.
Sir, from last 2 year I am suffering from many kind of skin problems like, ringworm, fungi, many time I took medicine but after few day or relaxation again same problem occurs. Please help me.
Sir I am 29 yrs. I had ocular myasthenia .I.e my left eye lid gets drooped. Recently I am going to marry. With d eyelid dropping I am facing difficulty in marriage matches. I used many Ayurveda and English medicine. So please give proper ayurveda medicine to strengthen my eye muscle that don't droop. So please give me ayurveda medicine.
Think you may be constipated? For somewhere in the range of, a bowel development each other day is totally ordinary (however, Ayurveda would at present prescribe a few methodologies to expand consistency). For others, only one day without a bowel development is a certain indication of clogging. Likewise with most things in Ayurveda, the setting of every person (and his or her experience of the circumstance) is significantly more critical than any one-size-fits-all meaning of what is healthy or typical.
The Ayurvedic Perspective
As indicated by Ayurveda, blockage happens when vata's cool and dry qualities irritate the colon, repressing its appropriate working. The remedy is to include warmth, oil, and hydration to the framework with a specific end goal to counter the overabundance vata. The accompanying procedures particularly counter vata's cool and dry qualities and can be exceptionally useful in supporting the arrival of ordinary bowel movements.
- Drink Lots of Warm or Hot Water and Herbal Tea: Drink no less than 80 ounce of water or natural tea every day. Warm and hot liquids are best since they adjust vata's frosty quality. It's additionally imperative to drink the larger part of these liquids far from dinner, no less than 20 minutes prior, or 1 hour in the wake of eating.
- Expand the Quantity of Organic Oils in Your Diet: Top notch oils grease up the tissues so that a fitting measure of oil or fat can stay in the stool. While most oils are for the most part steady, the best oils for vata are sesame oil, ghee and olive oil.
- Eat Plenty of Fruit: Natural product is hydrating, sinewy and for the most part assuaging to vata. Particularly strong decisions incorporate ready bananas, peeled apples, drenched raisins, doused prunes, and peaches. Be certain to eat the organic product no less than one hour before or after different sustenance and bite them altogether to get the most extreme advantage.
- Drink Some Fruit Juice: Pineapple squeeze and prune juice are especially viable at moving abundance vata in the colon. It is likewise fine to warm or weaken natural product juices with water. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Hello, I am 42 years old I have sciatica pain in my right leg therefore I can't do exercise I gaining weight since 2 years I want to loose weight I tried every thing like diet medicine exercise but result is zero can you help me for reduce weight.
Many people, particularly the younger generation is absolutely against the consumption of ghee. That is because, they are not informed of the health benefits of this golden tinged, flavorful and nutrient-rich butterfat. The consumption of ghee can be traced back to the tradition of Ayurveda in the ancient India, and it was regarded as a sacred, cleansing, medicinal and nutrient rich food. Here are some of the unknown benefits of ghee.
- Ghee is free of lactose: Many individuals are not able to digest lactose, which is a sugar found in milk due to the quality of the dietary product, because of the digestive condition of the person concerned. Do you know, a substantial percentage of the total population of the world is lactose intolerant? In case you belong to that group, you can consume ghee without any worries. The traditional cultures were aware of the ways in which the digestibility of any dairy product can be improved. The process of making ghee helps in the removal of lactose and leaves behind the purest form of butter oil.
- Ghee is casein free: Casein is the protein component present in milk which causes milk allergies. When the gut flora gets compromised, the consumption of casein can pave the way for an opiate effect on the brain since it is not well digested. When ghee is made, the milk solids comprising of lactose as well as casein float on the top which aids in their easy removal. In the pure Indian cuisine, ghee used does not contain lactose and casein. This is because the process of culturing removes all traces of these components.
- Ghee is a stable source of fat when used in cooking: The polyunsaturated oils such as safflower and sunflower oil contain different types of double bonds and which make them least stable for cooking. On the other hand, ghee is primarily a saturated fat which is highly stable for baking and sautéing.
- Ghee is a form of saturated fat: There are many pieces of research which prove that consumption of saturated fats does not cause any cardiac disease. So, if you have high blood pressure and cardiac problems, you can freely consume ghee without worrying about aggravating it.
- Ghee contains bio-available Vitamin A in abundance: The dairy products derived from ruminants like goats, cows, and sheep which graze on the grass offers an amazing source of fat-soluble vitamins such as Vitamin A. This type of vitamins is mainly stored ion the fat portion which means that the concentration of vitamin in milk is lower than that of the ghee. Vitamin A plays a considerable role in hormone balance, fertility, liver health, and stamina.
Hence, to reap these benefits, you should consider consuming little amounts of ghee every day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I have full body pain from previous 15 days and looking full body yellowish in colour then how I can cure it.
This is the peak time of summer, most of the people suffering from Sun burn, dehydration, Loss Motion and Indigestion. Keep in Mind Take plenty of fluids water juice fruits etc avoid heavy meals and outside meal.
Dhanyak Him an Ayurvedic remidies best way to treat all kind of summer problems.
Take 12 gm of Coriender powder overnight soaked and boil in next morning cool it mix with honey or Misri / sugar and little bit salt drink it 2-3 time in a day or more.