Doctor in Amrit Clinic Panch Karma And Cancer Center
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Amrit Clinic Panch Karma And Cancer CenterYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr Shailendra Kumar Naithani is a very practical doctor. His guidance has helped me immensely with my situation. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of female hair loss. All the staff members were very helpful. The overall outlook of the Amrit Clinic was very nice. It's been so long, I have lost all hope, but then I met Dr Shailendra Kumar Naithani and I am hopeful again that I will be fine. I am so thankful that he has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self.
One of my neighbour's recommended Dr Naithani. I am so thankful that he has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. In the very first sitting, he clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner. I had lost hope, but the pimples treatment given by him has helped me regain my confidence.
Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself wth his gain weight treatment. The nurses at the Amrit Clinic were really helpful. I was quite impressed with Dr.Shailendra Kumar Naithani concept of holistic healing. Amrit Clinic can handle all types of emergency cases. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of gain weight. He ensures that he gives enough time to each patient.
I was shocked to experience the issue of premature ejaculation. I was in too much stress, but even after consulting a number of doctors, I was not getting any relief. Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before. Both Dr ShailenDra and staff were very helpful. Even though he is not from our city, he is still very famous, so we consulted him.
I was shocked to experience the problem of knee pain. My previous experiences were not so good, but Dr ShailenDra has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. One of my colleague referred to him. The facilities available in the Amrit Clinic are very nice.
Dr. Shailendra Kumar Naithani is very good doctor as when my wife was suffering from Asthma last 3 years then only Dr. Shailendra Kumar Naithani treatment was success. Dr. Shailendra Kumar Naithani has changed my life again. Thanks once again to Dr. Shailendra Kumar Naithani.
I was sufering from stomach pain, for which I chose to consult Dr ShailenDra. He is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. Over the period of time the stomach pain treatment has helped me a lot. Thanks to him I am much better now.
Km Mohd Talib
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shailendra Kumar Naithani to be very helpful. Hello
Sir /madam Can I take ayurvedic oil daily And after shampoo? Is it any harmful? I have a hair fall problem Call androgenic alopecia Can you suggest me some medicine Or oil or shampoo which can use daily basis.
Meri age 40 year hai Maine bachpan me bahoot masturbating Kiya hai abhi mujhe bahoot problem hai Mera many patla aur bahot Kam hogaya hai sahi se erection bhi nahi hai haftey me 1 2 baar night foul hota hai wife se baat karta hun to pani nikal jata hai 8 year me mujhe bachcha bhi nahi hai ayurved treatment Lena hai Kya ayurved me iska ilaz pakka hai please help me.
I have slight fatty liver Basophil and low PCT of 0.160 normal is 0.2-0.5 and PDW 18.6 normal is 9-17 MPV 10.1 normal 6-9.5 and PCV is 41.4 normal is 42-52. Will I be ok with medication or am I serious?
Can Ayurveda treat low hemoglobin as under 5? I am being suggested to take Raktvardak and losav tonic can it help for recovery?
I am a 33 years old. My job is a field job n m suffering for cold. Not regularly but frequently. Can you pl suggest me Ayurveda treatment for 100% cure.
I am 27 years old male and getting married shortly. I used to masturbate from past 7 years but now I'm worried that whether I succeed in my married life and Is there any scope for me to get children after my married life? Waiting for your prompt response. Thank you.
Hair is one of the most attractive aspects of a person. A head full of shiny, dark hair can turn heads while head with dry, lifeless, damaged hair has lesser appeal. There are definitely simple, but effective ways of inducing life back into the hair. Read on to know some of the most common causes of dry, damaged hair and how it can be reversed to enjoy healthy, shiny hair.
Causes: Nutritional deficiencies, excessive exposure to the sun, air-conditioned environments, excessive use of hair dryers, unhealthy hair products, can all affect the hair, making it dry and dull. Hair is so affected can be lifeless, break easily, have split ends, and fall easily. The shine and texture are affected and the scalp also lacks moisture and feels dry.
Treatment: Lifeless, dull hair need not be a reason to lose sleep. There are simple measures which would be readily available in most homes, have been used since ages, and have proven beneficial beyond doubts.
- Eggs: Rich in proteins, eggs are one of the healthiest products for hair care. They promote the growth of keratin which is essential for hair growth.
- Lime: Lime has antibacterial properties and is rich in vitamin C. This helps clear scalp infections and promotes hair growth, which is healthier.
- Olive oil: It reduces dandruff, treats split ends, and restores shine and smoothness of the hair.
- Coconut oil: One of the most commonly used hair oils, it moisturises the hair and reduces dandruff and restores shine in the hair.
- Curry leaves: Adding curry leaves to coconut oil and warming it to apply on the scalp helps immensely in restoring life to hair. A warm towel can be used to wrap the hair when the oil is left in place for about 15 to 30 minutes.
- Henna: Rosemary or henna as it is commonly called is another way to condition hair and restore the shine and lustre back. It strengthens the hair cuticles and makes it less prone to breakage.
- Aloe vera: The gel from a freshly cut aloe vera plant has antibacterial and antifungal properties, which help restore life back in damaged hair. It also reduces itching,
- Avocado: In addition to preventing hair damage, it also reduces hair loss and improves hair health.
- Olive oil: This reduces dandruff, and so improves infections which could be affecting hair health.
- Hibiscus: This helps repair damaged hair, improves volume, and reduces hair loss too. The leaves and the flower are used as a paste that is left for about an hour and rinsed off.
In addition to all these, gentle brushing, not brushing wet hair, proper diet, and good sleep are equally important for shiny, healthy hair.
Shiny black hair is a major attraction for everyone. Various models and movie stars are known for their beautiful hair. Since we all have our favourites, we like to flaunt our beautiful hair. However, this is easier said than done. Over the last few decades, greying hair has become a major cause for concern, as the age at which greying is happening is also reducing. People in their 20s and early 30s are turning grey due to various reasons.
Grey hair is usually associated with old age, and so this is not just a cosmetic, but a psychological concern, giving them an aged appearance. There is both good and bad news for greying hair. While greying cannot be prevented altogether, there are definitely ways to treat it. There are various expensive products that are doing the rounds in the market, which are known for their false claims. However, Ayurveda has many simple, easily available, effective ways to cure greying. These help in controlling further greying and also in some cases bring about the reversal. Read on know more and stop worrying about the greying.
- Mixture of Amla powder with lime: Greying is caused by reduced amounts of melanin, and gooseberry (amla) is one of the best remedies for it. Rich in vitamin C and antioxidants, it prevents ageing and further ageing. The lime has antibacterial properties and clears the scalp of dandruff or other infections, thereby promoting hair growth and reducing greying.
- Henna (Rosemary): This turns the hair colour from grey to a dark brown. A paste of henna powder, amla powder, and lemon can be left on the scalp for about a couple of hours before rinsing it off.
- Bhringaraj oil: False daisy oil is known for its multiple benefits to the hair. It not only stops hair fall and promotes growth, it is also known for its benefit of preventing greying.
- Shikakai: One of the oldest and natural shampoos in use for ages now, it has great hair care properties. It can be mixed with amla and lemon too and used to wash hair.
- Onion: Onion juice, not very popular, is very good for hair care. In addition to preventing greying, using onion juice overnight on the scalp can reduce hair fall and promote hair growth.
- Castor Oil: Massaging castor oil on the scalp provides anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects, thereby, reducing greying. Can be applied on the scalp and left overnight for best results.
In addition to these topical products, a healthy diet rich in protein and vitamins, stress management, using healthy hair care products, and regular physical exercise are very essential in maintaining good hair health. Naturally black, shiny hair will definitely be the result.