Doctor in Amrit Clinic Panch Karma And Cancer Center
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Amrit Clinic Panch Karma And Cancer CenterYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr Shailendra Kumar Naithani is a very practical doctor. His guidance has helped me immensely with my situation. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of female hair loss. All the staff members were very helpful. The overall outlook of the Amrit Clinic was very nice. It's been so long, I have lost all hope, but then I met Dr Shailendra Kumar Naithani and I am hopeful again that I will be fine. I am so thankful that he has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self.
One of my neighbour's recommended Dr Naithani. I am so thankful that he has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. In the very first sitting, he clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner. I had lost hope, but the pimples treatment given by him has helped me regain my confidence.
Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself wth his gain weight treatment. The nurses at the Amrit Clinic were really helpful. I was quite impressed with Dr.Shailendra Kumar Naithani concept of holistic healing. Amrit Clinic can handle all types of emergency cases. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of gain weight. He ensures that he gives enough time to each patient.
I was shocked to experience the issue of premature ejaculation. I was in too much stress, but even after consulting a number of doctors, I was not getting any relief. Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before. Both Dr ShailenDra and staff were very helpful. Even though he is not from our city, he is still very famous, so we consulted him.
I was shocked to experience the problem of knee pain. My previous experiences were not so good, but Dr ShailenDra has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. One of my colleague referred to him. The facilities available in the Amrit Clinic are very nice.
Dr. Shailendra Kumar Naithani is very good doctor as when my wife was suffering from Asthma last 3 years then only Dr. Shailendra Kumar Naithani treatment was success. Dr. Shailendra Kumar Naithani has changed my life again. Thanks once again to Dr. Shailendra Kumar Naithani.
I was sufering from stomach pain, for which I chose to consult Dr ShailenDra. He is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. Over the period of time the stomach pain treatment has helped me a lot. Thanks to him I am much better now.
Km Mohd Talib
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shailendra Kumar Naithani to be very helpful. Hello
Can Ayurveda treat low hemoglobin as under 5? I am being suggested to take Raktvardak and losav tonic can it help for recovery?
I am a 33 years old. My job is a field job n m suffering for cold. Not regularly but frequently. Can you pl suggest me Ayurveda treatment for 100% cure.
I am 27 years old male and getting married shortly. I used to masturbate from past 7 years but now I'm worried that whether I succeed in my married life and Is there any scope for me to get children after my married life? Waiting for your prompt response. Thank you.
Hair is one of the most attractive aspects of a person. A head full of shiny, dark hair can turn heads while head with dry, lifeless, damaged hair has lesser appeal. There are definitely simple, but effective ways of inducing life back into the hair. Read on to know some of the most common causes of dry, damaged hair and how it can be reversed to enjoy healthy, shiny hair.
Causes: Nutritional deficiencies, excessive exposure to the sun, air-conditioned environments, excessive use of hair dryers, unhealthy hair products, can all affect the hair, making it dry and dull. Hair is so affected can be lifeless, break easily, have split ends, and fall easily. The shine and texture are affected and the scalp also lacks moisture and feels dry.
Treatment: Lifeless, dull hair need not be a reason to lose sleep. There are simple measures which would be readily available in most homes, have been used since ages, and have proven beneficial beyond doubts.
- Eggs: Rich in proteins, eggs are one of the healthiest products for hair care. They promote the growth of keratin which is essential for hair growth.
- Lime: Lime has antibacterial properties and is rich in vitamin C. This helps clear scalp infections and promotes hair growth, which is healthier.
- Olive oil: It reduces dandruff, treats split ends, and restores shine and smoothness of the hair.
- Coconut oil: One of the most commonly used hair oils, it moisturises the hair and reduces dandruff and restores shine in the hair.
- Curry leaves: Adding curry leaves to coconut oil and warming it to apply on the scalp helps immensely in restoring life to hair. A warm towel can be used to wrap the hair when the oil is left in place for about 15 to 30 minutes.
- Henna: Rosemary or henna as it is commonly called is another way to condition hair and restore the shine and lustre back. It strengthens the hair cuticles and makes it less prone to breakage.
- Aloe vera: The gel from a freshly cut aloe vera plant has antibacterial and antifungal properties, which help restore life back in damaged hair. It also reduces itching,
- Avocado: In addition to preventing hair damage, it also reduces hair loss and improves hair health.
- Olive oil: This reduces dandruff, and so improves infections which could be affecting hair health.
- Hibiscus: This helps repair damaged hair, improves volume, and reduces hair loss too. The leaves and the flower are used as a paste that is left for about an hour and rinsed off.
In addition to all these, gentle brushing, not brushing wet hair, proper diet, and good sleep are equally important for shiny, healthy hair.
Shiny black hair is a major attraction for everyone. Various models and movie stars are known for their beautiful hair. Since we all have our favourites, we like to flaunt our beautiful hair. However, this is easier said than done. Over the last few decades, greying hair has become a major cause for concern, as the age at which greying is happening is also reducing. People in their 20s and early 30s are turning grey due to various reasons.
Grey hair is usually associated with old age, and so this is not just a cosmetic, but a psychological concern, giving them an aged appearance. There is both good and bad news for greying hair. While greying cannot be prevented altogether, there are definitely ways to treat it. There are various expensive products that are doing the rounds in the market, which are known for their false claims. However, Ayurveda has many simple, easily available, effective ways to cure greying. These help in controlling further greying and also in some cases bring about the reversal. Read on know more and stop worrying about the greying.
- Mixture of Amla powder with lime: Greying is caused by reduced amounts of melanin, and gooseberry (amla) is one of the best remedies for it. Rich in vitamin C and antioxidants, it prevents ageing and further ageing. The lime has antibacterial properties and clears the scalp of dandruff or other infections, thereby promoting hair growth and reducing greying.
- Henna (Rosemary): This turns the hair colour from grey to a dark brown. A paste of henna powder, amla powder, and lemon can be left on the scalp for about a couple of hours before rinsing it off.
- Bhringaraj oil: False daisy oil is known for its multiple benefits to the hair. It not only stops hair fall and promotes growth, it is also known for its benefit of preventing greying.
- Shikakai: One of the oldest and natural shampoos in use for ages now, it has great hair care properties. It can be mixed with amla and lemon too and used to wash hair.
- Onion: Onion juice, not very popular, is very good for hair care. In addition to preventing greying, using onion juice overnight on the scalp can reduce hair fall and promote hair growth.
- Castor Oil: Massaging castor oil on the scalp provides anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects, thereby, reducing greying. Can be applied on the scalp and left overnight for best results.
In addition to these topical products, a healthy diet rich in protein and vitamins, stress management, using healthy hair care products, and regular physical exercise are very essential in maintaining good hair health. Naturally black, shiny hair will definitely be the result.
A rolling stone may gather no moss, but a kidney or renal stone can cause a lot of pain! As a matter of fact, the pain is quite common as statistics say that 10% of women and 20% of men have experienced this painful issue at some point in their lives.
Ayurvedic solutions to treat renal stones are quite effective. As a matter of fact, a lot of the treatment is customised to suit the case at hand. This makes this ancient system of medicine more effective and works in such a way that those suffering from renal stones are able to get out of pain quite sooner than they would have normally expected, had they she followed the course of conventional medicine.
Following the Ayurvedic diet
- It is to be noted that changes to a person’s food and liquid consumption, when it comes to following the Ayurvedic course of treatment for renal stones, is part and parcel of the treatment. Some of the things that a person who makes the choice to follow this form of treatment can expect to find in his or her diet include ash gourd juice along with the trunk of the banana tree as well as coconut flower. Quite exotic indeed! It can be said that if a person makes the effort to adhere to the diet which is set out by his or her Ayurvedic consultant, he or she will be expediting his or her return to the pink of health.
- One of the most elementary things which is to be done by a person who either has renal stones or is at a threat of having renal stones is to make sure that they are well hydrated. While five glasses of water are often considered by many to be sufficient, a person who has eight goes the proverbial extra mile to make sure that he or she is cutting the risk of being affected by renal stones.
- Talking about liquids to be consumed, it can be said that a glass of the juice of radish leaves can make a big difference, if the frequency of the consumption of the same is maintained at two glasses a day, in a consistent manner.
In addition to this, incorporating fruits such as watermelon into the diet of a person can really go a long way. By moving away from a diet rich in oily food, you will be doing yourself a big favour.
A night out with its fair share of drinks is enjoyable, but it is the morning after which tends to have the after affects. Hangovers are a problem with anybody who has had a drink too much the night before and it might leave you in an incapacitated state due to nausea, headache (learn more about the facts of headache) and dehydration.
Here are some of the known homemade remedies which can cure hangovers:
- Make sure you take a lot of water and fluids: After you have woken up after a night out where you had lots to drink, you are bound to have a hangover as alcohol is known to dehydrate the body. Thus it is advisable that you drink plenty of water and other fluids. Only water isn’t going to be enough as water can hydrate you but many of the other nutrients will only be supplied by juices, rehydrating drinks, sports drinks or other such. Thus it is important to consume a variety of these fluids.
- Eat a hearty breakfast: The longer you are with an empty stomach, the longer it is going to take the hangover to go away. Eating a hearty and filling breakfast will relieve the hangover to a great extent. However, eat foods which are easy to digest, such as cereals and toast. Avoid greasy and oily foods in the morning as they may add to the nausea.
- If you have nowhere important to be, go back to bed: If you have the time and nothing to do, then it is advisable to sleep (know more to improve the quality of your sleep) a little longer while you keep rehydrating yourself whenever you wake up. This is going to give your body the fluids it needs while resting is going to give it plenty of opportunity to heal itself.
- Eat ginger, both before and after drinking: Ginger has been used as a home remedy across cultures for centuries to treat nausea. It is thus wise to eat crystallized or candied forms of ginger, both before and after consumption of alcohol as it will lessen its effects on the body. You can take ginger the night after as well to reduce the nausea that comes with hangover.
- Stretch out and exercise a little: Between naps it may not be a bad idea to stretch out and exercise a little, which will help you release endorphins to make you feel better. However, ensure that it is light exercise so that the nausea and headaches are not exacerbated. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
The pain that is associated with arthritis has been well documented. As a matter of fact, it is widely known that arthritis drastically reduces the joy in which a person can go about his or her daily life. However, while the condition may not be reversed, it can be improved with the help of the ancient system of medicine that is Ayurveda.
The field of Ayurveda may put forth solutions to problems such as arthritis, and it is to be kept in mind that the potential of these solutions is to not only improve the problem, but to better the overall health of a person. This has been well proven and documented multiple times over.
The age-old remedies of Ayurveda
- When a person is affected by arthritis, he or she should make the time to undergo a body massage, which makes use of either mustard or sesame oil. Over the course of the massage, the joints whichare afflicted by arthritis can be given more time and focus.
- Ayurveda places a strong focus on the dietary intake of a person. For one who has an issue with arthritis, it is strongly recommended that juices from citrus fruits such as orange and lemonshould be consumed. The reason for this is that the vitamin C which is present in the citrus family of fruits goes a long way in improving the situation.
- A person should also fast if he or she is physically strong enough to perform this task. This is because the process of fasting does a lot to clean out the system and reduces the impurities a person may have.In order for the body to repair well, it should be given a sufficient chance to rest.
- Sleep which is disjointed or inadequate should be replaced by forming habits which are favourable in giving a person sound and fulfilling sleep. The beneficial effects will show in about a few weeks.
- When it comes to health, a lot of issues a person faces in general are due to consuming the wrong kinds of foods. It should not come as a surprise at all that this is also the case when it comes to the problem of arthritis. As a result, a person who is arthritic should stay away from foods which are fried, hot and spicy, as such foods have a great ability to cause trouble. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!