Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rocky Makasare MakasareYour feedback matters!
M 27, I smoke once daily, m suffering from nose blockage, and my throat pains sometimes, nose block is a daily issue for me, I m not able to sleep in ac because my nose gets blocked.
The dirt of my ear goes inside it because of that I am not able to listen any thing from one ear please help me tell me some ear drops which can help me THANK YOU.
Hi, I am having dandruff in my scalp and it's kinda popping up even in my eyebrows. I tried using shampoo on a daily basis but still no improvement. I have tried lemon too.
I am having dark circles under my eyes please provide some suggestions so that it will help me to overcome this problem.
Sir jab m beer pita hu to agle din left side kidney m light pain hota h and sath me kamar or ghutno m bhi hota h agar beer healthy h to aisa ku hota h ye pain 4 saal se hota h m sabhi checkup kara chuka hu Dr. se consult bhi kar chuka hu ultrasound xray or blood checkup bhi kra chuka hu please advise bataye.
One of my friends Meghna is suffering from sinus problem continuously for a long time. How can she get relief from this problem?
Whats different between curd and yugard. Which is best for health. Also we can eat in winter during sore through thanks.
Hello, I am having 6 month old boy, I want 3 years gap between these two babies, is injection after every 3 month is beneficial? What are its side effects?
Hi, I am 18 years old and I just had bleaching on my face. My skin was already tanned somewhat but after bleaching it turned very dark (only on tanned part spot). Now what to do?
Dear sir/madam, would you like to Tell me that I did unprotected sex after periods it's safe or not. 10 days are safe after periods or not please tell me. Second I don't want child at least 2 year what I do.
Hi m 9th month pregnant m not able to breath normally if I sleep straight even scan was so difficult for me now also. Why does it happen? Can I have normal delivery?
What care needs to be taken by women to keep their joints and bones healthy on the onset of menopause.Please tell.
It refers to the touching of your own body in order to get pleasure and satisfaction. This activity is a very important part of physical as well as mental wellbeing.
Men and women all over the world engage in masturbation, irrespective of whether or not they are sexually active with their partners. There are many myths and debates associated with the act of masturbation, especially for those who are in committal (or non-committal) relationships with a regular sexual partner.
One of these myths is that masturbating when you're in a relationship is abnormal and is indicative of the fact that your partner has lost interest in you and is not sexually attracted to you.
However, masturbating in a relationship is perfectly normal for the following reasons:
- It is how many learn about their bodies and sexual responsiveness, which enables them to perform better during intercourse
- It acts as a sexual outlet for those whose partners do not wish to have sex or are unavailable for a temporary time period
- It is a safe alternative when the risk of sexually transmitted infections and diseases is present
Apart from that masturbation can also help enhancing the sexual relationship as studies show that those who had experienced orgasm through masturbation before they started having sex are likelier to experience better orgasms when they have sex than those who don't masturbate.
However, masturbation comes with its own set of problems. If done excessively, these problems will begin to manifest themselves in the bedroom in the form of sexual dysfunction.
The subsequent reasons entail why it is not good to masturbate too frequently:
- Too much masturbation leads to loss of libido: Some people tend to constant masturbate to pornography despite having regular sexual partners. They often find themselves underperforming during intercourse as unwarranted masturbation lowers sexual drive.
- Masturbation does not have the health benefits of sexual intercourse: Having regular sex with a partner positively impacts many aspects of one's health, such as blood pressure, cardiac vigour, hormone secretions, etc. However, masturbation does not carry many of those benefits, as studies have shown.
- Masturbation has its own risks: It may be considered the safest form of sex possible but it isn't entirely risk-free. Frequent masturbation can cause skin irritations and men who masturbate with roughness face the risk of penile fracture.
The amount of masturbation that one should indulge in is extremely subjective. Those who masturbate regularly and still have a healthy sexual relationship with their partners are in a wholesome place. But if masturbation causes you to develop an aversion to having sex with your partner, consult a sex therapist right away. Compulsive masturbation is a behavior that disrupts one's life both physically and mentally.
Related Tip: 4 Crucial Reasons to Seek Sex Therapy