Submit a review for VaruntejYour feedback matters!
Hello for last three months I am doing two to three times masturbation daily these thing can effect my penis erection or now what I am doing pls help I am very worry.
I hv a problem of early discharge whn ever I penetrate I discharge within one min my wife could not satisfy her becoz of this early discharge. please advice me? And also my penis is very black in colour while my body colour is wheatish so do advice me doctor.
I am having pain in my left testicle from two days. Its painful on touch. Pain get less if I rest and again increase if I walk. Ps. I also have kidney stones.
Hi, I had sex with my girlfriend ten days before I didn't ejaculate inside her but just after ejaculation I got inside her again and then we have sex last night and after that she had a little cramping and little spotting could she be pregnant. Please help me out of this confusion.
Sir 4 months before my classmate has sex with me. Still he is enjoying me. Last week I seen his mobile that he is relationship with some other girls also. Whether it can causes any disease to me. Now I want to break his relationship due to this issue. But I can't? Please help my physical and mental problem?
Sir, I want to know one thing. During sleep nightfall occurs. But during sleep I don't rub my erect penis. Despite this Sperm comes out of my erect penis during nightfall. But When I am awake. My penis gets erect during thinking about sexual things .Sperm doesn't come out of my erect penis. Why doesn't sperm come out of my erect without rubbing my penis when I am awake like nightfall? Please reply Sir.
I'm studying college right now. 2 years before I starts my sex with my classmate. Now break up her relation. Now I love another girl. Can I continue sexual relationship with her now?
I do sex with my girlfriend and I use condom. But doubt fully I gave her unwanted 72 within half an hour. But now her period is delayed now 10 days is over. But her M. C not come. Any chance of pregnancy in my case. What I do. I am worried. Suggest me any medicine to come her M. C. Please.
I am suffering from diabetes and depression from last 17 years now I feel difficult to get erection what should I do?
If you feel that no one can help or guide you in channelising your desires, you are wrong. A relationship is subject to a lot of misunderstandings, especially when the sex life is disturbed or fading. Most people tend to keep quiet about such issues instead of seeking help. A sexologist is a therapist who specialises in sexual problems and knows how to deal with them. Here are the top reasons why you should consider visiting a sexologist:
- If you have low sex drive, you are bound to avoid physical intimacy with your partner. This might happen because of various reasons, such as hormonal changes, certain medications, stress, and fatigue. If you low sex drive has become a persistent problem in your life, you should consult a sexologist about it.
- If you experience intense sexual behaviour, urges and fantasies which involve strange objects, situations and activities, it is a genuine problem. It is likely to be associated with some psychological issue. This may lead to great distress in your social, personal and occupational life. Visiting a sexologist is very important during such situations.
- There are several physiological problems which may lower your sex drive or may disable you to perform in bed. In men, disorders such as erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and the inability to penetrate in spite of having an erection are common. Although these can be treated with medicines, visiting a sexologist will help you know about the condition and the different treatment modes available. Such problems in women include vaginal dryness, dyspareunia vaginal trauma or vaginismus.
- When your sexual needs and desires do not match with that of your partner’s, problems and issues are likely to surface. One of you may suffer from low sex drive as well. As a couple, it is important to communicate with each other and visit a sexologist.
- If you are obsessed and preoccupied with sexual thoughts all the time and your performance and functioning are being affected, a psychological issue is indicated. This needs immediate treatment and hence, you must visit a sexologist.
- It may be possible for you to feel guilty about having sex. This may happen on the account of a bad sexual experience in the past, such as being a victim of child abuse. You can solve the problem by talking it out with a sexologist.
You should also visit a sexologist if you are unable to achieve orgasms. This is more common in women than men. Ejaculation and orgasm are associated with each other. If you cannot attain an orgasm in spite of having a sex drive, you should be concerned and seek medical opinion.
Apart from affecting your memory, health and looks, sleep deprivation can lead to decreased sex function as well. People who have trouble sleeping have a difficult time coping with their relationships as with almost all aspects of their lives. Similarly, in the modern world of continuous work pressure and fast paced lifestyle, stress generally takes away all the energy required to enjoy a fulfilling sex life.
The following are some of the ways chronic sleep disorders and stress may affect your sex life:
- Mood swings: Sleep disorders often lead to perpetual mood swings. It can make a person grumpy and quarrelsome. If you're sleep deprived, you may get very agitated even by minor stress. This can hurt interaction between you and your partner, leading to a disruptive relationship in the bedroom.
- Anxiety: Increased levels of anxiety and stress attributed to lack of sleep can lead to loss of sexual function and even sexual disorders at times. Lack of sleep generally decreases your experience of positive emotions, which may lead to pessimism and subsequently lack of sexual interest.
- Decreased social activity: Lack of sleep may decrease your likelihood of engaging in social interactions. People with sleep disorders usually avoid social engagements, as they believe it may disrupt their sleep patterns. They rearrange their sleeping patterns by avoiding social interactions, which leaves them with lesser opportunities to meet with people of the opposite sex, thereby affecting their sex lives.
So, what you should do?
- Focus on getting rid of other stressful issues from your life: Common tensions of your daily life and everyday issues like the normal household chores, and your duties and responsibilities towards your family often leave you too exhausted to spend time with your partner. Moreover, getting preoccupied with social commitments also minimises the time available for just the two of you.
- Go to sleep and wake up at roughly the same time everyday to tune your sleep cycle. Avoid waking up late into night as far as possible.
- Avoid afternoon sleep or take only a nap.
- Don't take heavy foods, big and late meals.
- Eat at least 2-3 hrs before sleep.
- Avoid coffee and tea in the night.
- Don't get glued to the tv, computer, or mobile till sleep time. Shut them down 30 mins. before retiring to bed.
- Read something calming, meditate, or listen to quiet music just before sleeping.
- Regular workouts helps you get good sleep.
- Avoid serious discussions, work or complex decisions 2-3 hrs before sleep. If any of them bother you much, jot them down on a paper. That will lighten your mind help you get better sleep.
If sexual problems and concerns make you sleepless, seek help from a sex counselor. If your sleep problems are due to work in shifts or night-only shifts, take the help of a specialist in sleep problems. This way you can overcome sexual problems arising out of sleep disturbances, and have an improved sex life.
A fibroid tumour is made up of muscle cells that have escaped and come together to create a knot or a mass in the uterus. These tumours can occur due to a family history, and are usually known to occur for women patients nearing menopause. One of the most common symptoms is unusually heavy menstrual cycles. Let us walk you through the rest of the details.
* Types: Fibroid tumours can be of three types, mainly depending on the location. While submucosal fibroids can be found just under the lining of the uterus, intramural fibroids can be found between the muscles that lie on the walls of the uterus. Finally, the third type - subserol fibroids - go beyond the uterine wall to enter the pelvic cavity.
* Symptoms: Usually, there are no symptoms of these kinds of fibroids. There may be heavy bleeding during the monthly menstrual cycle, as well as swelling and pain in the abdomen. Also, prolonged bleeding is common when these kinds of tumours are present in the body.
* Cause: Fibroid tumours are mostly caused due to an overgrowth of the cells beyond the muscular walls that line the uterus. In such cases, the growth is further fuelled by hormones like estrogen and progesterone. These hormones are usually at their highest level in the body, during the child bearing years of a woman. During menopause, these tumours are known to shrink before they eventually vanish. It is very rare to find malignancy in such tumours.
* Risk: Are you at risk? Well, that depends on your age, family medical history, weight and in some cases, even the ethnicity. These tumours are mostly found in women who are between the age of 30 to 40 years and continues through menopause. Obesity is also a major reason that gives rise to this condition. Further, women of colour are known to develop this more easily while a family history can also increase your chances of the same.
* Tests and Diagnosis: A pelvic exam and an ultrasound as well as a history of your menstrual cycle will help the doctor in determining whether or not you are suffering from this condition.
* Treatment: Non steroid anti inflammatory drugs can help in bringing down the swelling and pain, especially in cases where there is heavy menstrual bleeding. Birth control pills and patches with hormones can also help in such cases. Further, progesterone shots and iron supplements may be prescribed. Very severe cases may require surgery for removal with a myomectomy.
Remember to visit your doctor in case you see any nagging symptoms of fibroid tumours.
Meditation is one of the holistic approaches that can offer you great success in sex life. Some poses in meditation can boost your sexual life, and you got to practice them on a regular basis in order to get maximized effects. There are many people who think that meditation can increase libido flow and sexual desire, but this is totally a wrong conception.
Though you will have instant effects by medication but the effects will not last for long, and on the other hand, you might even experience a lot of unwanted side-effects. This is the reason medications have now been successfully replaced by means of sexual meditation which is completely natural and safe. You can have consultation with any professional meditation expert for getting immense knowledge on sexual meditation.
Benefits of Meditation in Sexual Life-
Brings Energetic Sex: If you meditate in a peaceful mind for long hours, then your mind and body will have greater rest as a result of which you can get highest energy and stamina in lovemaking with your partner. You will receive a good amount of sleep during the night time and thus can show huge energy during sexual playtime.
Inviting Better Orgasm: If your mental stress gets decreased, then only your concentration level will increase. This concentration level is needed for boosting sexual thoughts, which automatically lead to satisfactory orgasm. Different kinds of mental blockages causing interruption in sexual arousal can be eliminated from the root by practicing meditation. If you have a satisfactory orgasm, then your nerves will also get relaxed, and you can get improved mental and physical rest.
Avoids Distraction: You will never get distracted rather you will always remain focused on your partner. In this way, you will automatically get seduced without any kind of external provocation and thus healthy sexual interaction can be resulted. You can now get the fullest energy of continuing your lovemaking sessions for long hours without any kind of interruptions or distractions.
Improve Sexual Relationship: Differences in between you and your partner can be easily resolved, and thus your sex life can be improved. If you have personal or relationship issues, then you cannot even think of physical intimacy. This is the reason proper meditation is required. Meditation can help you to get rid of married-life complications that usually stand as the main barriers of sex life.
Youth is something which is associated with vibrancy and grace. It can be said that over the course of time, there is a big impact on one’s youth. No matter how much vibrancy a woman may retain as she ages, her youthful looks are often at the receiving end of time’s cruelty. But, of course, it does not always have to be that way, especially if a woman is willing to try out fillers!
Fillers are a very effective way to make a woman look younger and they are also very safe, as long as a person who is experienced is the one who is administering them. They are injections which contain a variety of components. One of the major ones happens to be Hyaluronic Acid. While this may seem to be just another name of a chemical to most people, it is very important as it is naturally present in everybody.
In fact, it is a sugar which has a pretty big part to play in terms of the volume of the skin and its condition. Over time, the elasticity of the skin and how well it covers the underlying tissues reduce. When a dermal filler is injected, it provides a boost of this sugar, which helps fight off the effect of ageing, and quite successfully so.
The material that is injected through dermal filler is absorbed over the course of some months by the body. As a result of this, it is true that a person who has chosen dermal fillers to look younger will face a need to have this procedure done again every 10 months to a year. However, judging by the radically beneficial impact that shows almost immediately on the face, it can be said that going through the process again is something that a woman who has had dermal fillers before will think is surely worth it!
One of the biggest advantages of dermal fillers is the low risk factor associated with it, unlike other methods. It is considerably safer than surgeries, which can have their own potential complications and also have longer recovery times. Apart from waiting for some swelling to subside, there is negligible recovery time for dermal fillers. When there is so much in favour of it, why not give dermal fillers a shot? They not only fill one’s face, but also fills one with the exuberance that comes with looking younger!