Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in udgir and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Thanedar MazharYour feedback matters!
I am 62 years old male. I went through kidney transplantation three years ago on 11th May, 2011. I am taking Baraclude 1MG OD because of hepatitis B. Can you please provide me diet chart to loose weightas 10 Kg of weight has been gained post transplant.
If one is sexually active should they have sex regularly? My husband lives abroad does it affect my vaginal health, does having sex rarely after becoming sexually active is bad what would be its adverse effects.
I am 19 years old ,I do masturbation 3-4 times a week. What are its effect on married life in future.
I am 56 yr male. I am suffering from psoriatic arthirites. I am taking methotrexate 5mg 1 tab per week since a year. Though there is no marked improvement but under control. What are other options?
Coconut is a tropical fruit that is rich in protein. Coconut water is good for kidney and urinary bladder problems.
Drinking coconut water for 2 to 3 times a week reduces the size of kidney stones in a short period of time.
Benefits of coconut water
* it dissolves kidney stones
* it prevents bladder infections
* it revitalizes your reproductive system
Symptoms of kidney stones
Kidney stones that are above the pelvis of the kidney usually do not cause symptoms.
Symptoms often occur when a stone migrates into the ureter, the tube that carries urine from the kidney to the bladder, and prevents the drainage of urine from the kidney.
When stones are present in the ureter, a person may experience the following symptoms:
* nausea and vomiting.
* blood in the urine.
* increase in frequency or urgency of urination, or the inability to urinate.
There are other possible consequences of kidney stones. Partial or complete obstruction of a kidney by a stone may lead to a backup of urine in the blood, along with its potentially toxic component, urea. If this happens, the kidney may suffer damage to its tubules (the microscopic chemical plants that manufacture urine) and to their associated blood vessels.
Kidney stones are formed from chemicals that are found in your urine such as, calcium, carbonates, cystine, oxalic acid, phosphates, uric acid, ammonium, and magnesium.
Of these chemicals, calcium constitutes a large percentage of the stones that are formed.
Causes of kidney stones
One contributing cause is a defective metabolic process. When you habitually drink insufficient amounts of water and other fluids daily, your urine becomes highly concentrated.
Diet is another major contributing factor. If you are fond of eating fatty foods and your daily intake of high fiber foods is low, you will surely have kidney stone problems sooner or later.
* acid-forming foods
* alcoholic drinks
* junk food
* sugar foods
Importance of making kidneys function properly
Kidneys receive a large amount of the blood pumped by your heart. This huge blood supply enable your kidneys to regulate the composition of your blood.
They also remove wastes such as ammonia, drugs, urea and other toxins from your body.
That's why it is important to dissolve kidney stones early before they get big enough to give you problems, such as kidney infections, later.
* they keep the volume of water constant in your body
* they regulate your blood pressure
* they aid in making red blood cells
* they maintain the calcium levels in your body
Coconut water helps dissolve kidney stones by diluting your urine so that the various chemicals in your kidneys such as calcium, phosphates, uric acid, etc. Are relatively easy to flush out of your system.
This is because it is a natural diuretic and it increases the urine flow.
Aside from its ability to dissolve kidney stones, it is also a rich source of cytokinins. Cytokinins are plant growth hormones, they regulate the growth and development of plants.
The interesting part is that cytokinins have an anti-aging effect on human cells and tissues.
In other words, they help delay your aging process.
Other health benefits of coconut:
1. Prevents simple goiter (enlarged non-toxic thyroid) because of its organic iodine content.
2. Good body builder, so it is a food recommended for building up the body muscles of thin and emaciated individuals.
3. Constipation and for any build-up of gas in the stomach and intestinal tract.
4. Coconut milk has been found to help causes of a sore throat as well as relieving stomach ulcers.
5. Coconut oil has been found to heal cuts, scratches, burns and sunburns.
6. The oil has also been recommended for facial massage and is reported to be good as a wrinkle remover.
7. Coconut oil is also good for the scalp and hair and makes hairdressing unnecessary.
8. Intake of at least 2 tbsp. Of virgin coconut, oil per day can lessen your vitamin e requirement.
9. Coconut water is good for kidney and urinary bladder problems.
This proves that a pound of prevention is indeed worth more than a ton of cure.
The female reproductive organ is an area of the human body where many microbial organisms inhabit together and it is a necessary requirement for its health. These organisms may include fungi and bacteria and play important roles individually in maintaining the pH levels (the acidic and alkaline balance) levels of the vagina. However, when one of these, especially the fungi go out of balance and begin to propagate, it results in a vaginal yeast infection.
A yeast infection or vaginal candidiasis is a fungal infection that causes extreme itchiness of the vulva (which is the opening of the vagina) and the further insides of the vagina as well. It may result in a white discharge from time to time and causes vaginal inflammation. Some of the other symptoms are:
- Pain in the vagina akin to a burning sensation while urinating or when having sex
- Rashes in the vagina
- General soreness and pain
- White odorless discharge, which is thick in consistency
- Colorless watery discharges can occur as well
- Swelling and redness near the vulva or the vagina in general
The type of fungi that causes vaginal yeast infections is the ‘candida fungus’. Usually, this fungus is present within the vagina, but is kept in check by the Lactobacillus bacteria. These are bacteria naturally present within the vagina and secrete acids, which keep the fungi in check. However, when the levels of bacteria are reduced, it will cause the levels of fungi to increase causing a yeast infection.
The below mentioned factors can aggravate the risks of this disease:
- Problems brought on by diabetes
- A compromised immune system
- Pregnancy may also disturb the balance
- Starting to use or stopping the use of oral contraceptive pills
- Hormone therapy
- Usage of antibiotics that may kill off lactobacillus bacteria within the vagina
Generally, yeast infections are not considered to be sexually transmitted, although yeast infection could be spread through sexual contact as well.
The primary treatment includes a course of anti fungal oral medication to lessen the levels of the fungi within your vagina. It could be supplemented with vaginal creams, which may reduce the itching and the inflammation. If you have recurrent infection multiple times within a year, then you may have to go for a longer course of treatment and correct the underlying conditions that may be causing it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.