Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Latur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhagwat
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. BhagwatYour feedback matters!
What is the main reason for sun stroke and how can we prevent this and what is the cure if affected.
I have oligospermia with 8 million count of which only 3%are motile rest are coming as dead or damaged. I am suspecting cos of lot of masturbation in college days. Could you please help or suggest.
Note: It can quickly turn to junk food once it's popped in oil and slathered in butter, salt or other toppings.
Some times I feel pain in my right testis & it's shorter then left .& Also having frequent night fall in 3to 5 days Is it an big issue.
Urinary Tract Infection or UTI is a common symptom that arises in pregnant women. If such is the case with you, then without much ado, you should take the advice of a medical practitioner. Urinary Tract Infections if left untreated for too long, may develop into serious kidney infections and may hamper many body metabolism processes.
What is cause of urinary tract infection?
Urinary tract infections are usually caused by bacteria which find their way through to the urine. They can present in different ways.
- Asymptomatic, wherein the bacteria present in the urine does not manifest any outward symptoms.
- In bladder infection, you may experience pain while passing urine, urinate quite often, there may be blood in urine or you may have high temperature.
- Urinary tract infection may also present in form of Kidney infection in pregnant women.
How does urinary tract infection affect pregnancy?
Urinary infection may affect pregnancy in different ways. If you are suffering from urinary tract infection which is left untreated, you may have an early delivery. A kidney infection is not uncommon in pregnant women and may develop following bladder infection. Regular check-ups, with your medical practitioner, is advisable during pregnancy for early detection of urinary tract infection. In case, you experience any of the symptoms of urinary tract infection, you must visit a doctor and they would advise you for a urine sample test. Based on the test, your diagnosis is made. Even if you do not feel any symptoms, doctors often ask pregnant women to give a sample for urine test periodically. This is because even if an asymptomatic infection develops, you need to be treated early for it.
Treatment of urinary tract infection during pregnancy:
- Drink enough water to flush out the bacteria. However many are also against it stating it would lead to an increased number of painful trips. But if you are suffering from fever due to infection it would help in keeping your body hydrated.
- Alkalisers and painkillers: These are prescribed whenever indicated.
- Antibiotic: These are the mainstay treatment for curing urinary tract infection. Care is taken that they do not harm the development and growth of the baby under any circumstance. Be aware of the facts of urinary tract infection during your pregnancy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!