Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Kutch and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay v. ThakkarYour feedback matters!
Sir mai jab bee sunlight mai ratha hu tu mara sarer me pain hota hai asa lagta hai ke koi sui chub rahe ho.
It’s not just painful but also very irritating to have that odd neck, back, knee or any other muscular pain. Just sitting and waiting for the pain to go is something that we just cannot do. We want instant relief! Some of us wonder how we even got this pain. Asking around we find answers such as an incorrect posture of the body, too much of physical stress on a particular muscle or staying still in one position for a long time. Right, long working hours sitting in front of a computer.
- Ayurveda dives a bit deeper to find out the cause of muscular pain. According to Ayurveda, the muscle pain is caused by collection of harmful toxins in a particular area of the body which blocks the smooth transportation of essential nutrients, which leads to the aggravation of the “Vata” element in the body and causing muscular pain. There is no exception to any age group from this pain.
- Once again, body, diet and health, are all inter- linked. Ayurveda says a prominent way to avoid muscular pain is our diet. Cheese, cakes, meat, processed food, caffeine are strictly to be avoided by Ayurveda. This is because these kinds of foods dry up the muscles making them stiff and causing pain.
- If a person experiences muscular pain, Ayurveda has natural and chemical free methods to manage the pain. The main method is the practice of Abhyanga. It includes the application of oil all over the body, and massaging the areas where pain is experienced gently. This improves blood circulation with the nutrients needed all over the body. The heating properties of the oil stimulate the same.
- At Dr. Vaidya’s, we have innovative products which help in prevention and management of muscular pain. One of them is the evergreen super popular, Rumox Balm. Rumox balm is a special Ayurvedic formulation that has an anti-inflammatory properties and an analgesic effect. Apart from treating swelling and muscular pain, it also provides relief from all types of arthritic pain.
- Another product tried by thousands of our loyal customers is Sandhivati, which is a strong formulation for treatment of arthritis. Composed of Maharasnadi Quath Ghan powder and Mahayograj Guggul powder, this product is used for effective treatment of muscular, joint and arthritic pain.
- We also have special herbal massage oil called Nirgundi Oil, a formulation of Til Oil, Castor Oil, Sarsav Oil and Nirgundi Extract. It is to be gently applied over the pain affected area.
- We have a range over thirty products that include your daily use products such as Herbodanty, medicine for cold, cough, shampoo etc. Our in-house doctor, Dr. (Mrs.) Surya Bhagwati (BAMS, DHA, DHHCM, and DHBTC) can help you build your Ayurveda knowledge and help diagnose any medical issues you may be suffering from. Following our founder, Dr.Natoobhai Vaidya. Legacy we continue to offer free consultation to all our patients. We strive to be one of the best Ayurvedic Clinics in Mumbai while following his beliefs of providing high quality medicine, superior customer care and to be dedicated to our patients welfare.
I am so lazy this days and my body was so much paining wìthout do any harder work. In this days I feel like only sleeping and wasting my days what should I do? To active my bodý
I do long running on my toes. This has lead to pain in my calf. What can I do to reduce the pain, as well as increase the strength of my calf?
A #joint is where two or more bones come together, like the #knee, #hip, #elbow, or #shoulder. Joints can be damaged by many types of injuries or #diseases, including
1. #Arthritis - inflammation of a joint. It causes pain, stiffness, and swelling. Over time, the joint can become severely damaged.
2. #Bursitis - inflammation of a fluid-filled sac that cushions the joint.
3. #Dislocations - injuries that force the ends of the #bones out of position
Treatment of #JointProblems depends on the cause. If you have a #SportsInjury, treatment often begins with the RICE (Rest, Ice, Compression, and Elevation) method to relieve pain, reduce swelling, and speed healing. Other possible treatments include pain relievers, keeping the injured area from moving, rehabilitation, and sometimes surgery. For arthritis, injuries, or other diseases, you may need joint replacement surgery to remove the damaged joint and put in a new one.
I'll get body pains and specially legs pains allot after completing my bathroom. What to do? Please advise.
I am a student when I am continuous reading my body doing pain so I am very trouble and my study are poor.
There are numerous people worldwide who suffer from chronic pain. The experience can be quite annoying and painful, not only for the affected person but also for their loved ones and family members. Coping with the situation can be quite a challenge. Chronic pain can leave a person physically as well as emotionally exhausted. Thus, proper management is needed to deal with the situation better.
Causes of chronic pain
Chronic pain can be due to numerous reasons such as
- Use of wrong footwear (especially high heels in case of women).
- Injury due to rigorous and strenuous exercise.
- Unhealthy lifestyle habits, poor posture.
- Chronic pain can also result from a traumatic injury.
- Medical conditions such as Fibromyalgia (a condition characterized by muscular pain, especially in the shoulder and neck region), AIDS, Cancer, Arthritis (Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis), Multiple sclerosis, to name a few, can give rise to chronic pain. Obese people are at a greater risk of suffering from chronic pain.
- In some people, incorrect sleeping posture and the wrong choice of sleeping mattress can cause chronic pain.
- With age, a person is likely to suffer from chronic pain (age related problems and disorders).
The effectiveness of the treatment depends on the severity as well as the factors responsible for the chronic pain.
- Medications such as NSAID (Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs), Tylenol, provide relief in case the pain is not very severe.
- In severe cases, doctors may recommend the use of corticosteroid injection as well as powerful painkillers such as Fentanyl, Lortab or Roxicet.
- Certain antidepressants and antianxiety drugs such as Duloxetine and Valium respectively may also be used to improve the condition.
- Physiotherapy and Bioelectric therapy (the bioelectric therapy works by blocking the pain messages or signals to the brain, thereby relieving the pain) also bear fruitful results.
In addition to the above treatment and medications, certain changes and modifications in lifestyle habits can also help to cope with the chronic pain better.
- People with chronic pain should avoid stress, anxiety, and depression as much as they can. These are nemesis that can aggravate the pain further. Meditation, yoga, breathing exercise, are great stress busters and mood enhancers.
- Obesity is one of the underlying factors responsible for chronic pain. Maintain a healthy body weight. Eat healthy and nutritious diet, exercise regularly (even if it is only for 30 minutes). For obese people with chronic pain, rigorous exercise can prove to be harmful. Indulge in light to moderate exercise. Seek an expert help if necessary.
- Do not compromise on your sleep. Sound sleep can work wonders for the chronic pain. Follow a healthy sleeping routine.
- Refrain from smoking and drinking. These can make the situation worse.
- Gentle massages can help relieve the pain to some extent. Again, it is advised to seek an expert guidance.
- Alternate medications like Chiropractic and Acupuncture have helped many patients with chronic pain.
- Avoid doing very strenuous physical activities.
- Join a support group. You will not only feel better but will also be able to deal with the situation better.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have very high body temperature for over last three days and also I have some body pain and also I have some throat infection and cough through out my chest so what should I do?
Physiotherapy is an effective way to reduce various kinds of body pains. Physiotherapy includes massages, exercises, and heat treatments to relieve pain. This treatment is often recommended as the first option to treat back and neck pain. Physiotherapy is also used to rehabilitate patients after surgery. Different kinds of exercises included in this treatment are also useful to treat sports injuries. Here are some steps that you can take to relieve your body pain incorporating physiotherapy.
- Get appropriate help - It is important to properly diagnose your condition before going for physical therapy. Seek help from a professional and if he/she recommends physiotherapy then only opt for the treatment.
- Reduce your severe pain before exercising - If you are in immense pain, work to alleviate the pain before engaging in exercises. Cold/ hot therapy, massage, manual manipulation are some of the methods that can slowly reduce the pain. These are all part of physical therapy.
- Exercise - Exercising has numerous health benefits including relieving back pain. As you age, your back tends to get weaker; it is important to workout to prevent future backaches. Stretching, strengthening and low- impact aerobics are ideal for this issue.
- You can also try water therapy as water has a therapeutic effect on pain and makes your movements much easier than on land.
- Observe your body's reaction to physical therapy - When you have just had a back or neck pain episode and try physical therapy you will feel some initial discomfort, it is expected. After you acclimatize yourself with the routine all kinds of pain will gradually diminish. The initial pain due to physiotherapy is caused because your muscles are stiff and they are being stretched the way they are not used to. However if the pain gradually increases you are probably not right for that particular kind of physical therapy.