Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Bhuj and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Treatment of Peripheral Nerve
Submit a review for Dr. Jijar SalviYour feedback matters!
Depression is a clinical, mental and emotional condition that may give rise to feelings of hopelessness and chronic sadness. It slows down the way people process everyday activities and leads the patient to a sense of constant gloom and doom. It is a disabling mental condition as per who and may be caused due to reasons like genetics, changes in the balance of hormones, stress, grief, trauma and prolonged, chronic physical ailments.
Symptoms of depression are:
- Sleep irregularity: It relates to either insomnia or oversleeping that is, either you sleep too much or do not sleep at all. This could be because of work or other stress in your personal or professional life.
- Irritation or unnecessarily getting angry: You start losing your temper easily and that too for silly reasons. You think you are losing control.
- Feeling hopeless and sad: The first signal or symptom is the feeling of hopelessness. In this, case the patient loses the hope in everything. They feel like being trapped in some kind of cage, from which they are not able to come out.
- Lack of interest in anything: Everything seems to be of no use or interest, even your daily work. You don't want to do anything; even the things, which you loved to do like your hobbies and passions, which you no longer find interesting.
Here is a comprehensive list of homeopathic medicines which most doctors are likely to recommend for treating depression:
- Sepia: This medicine is beneficial to women suffering from post-partum depression (sadness or emotional conflict after giving birth) and menopause. Feeling of solitude and hopelessness with no energy to continue with life are some common symptoms that can be reduced with Sepia.
- Arsenicum album: This medicine is prescribed to control the symptoms like diarrhea, gastric problems, indigestion which patients often suffer from as a result of intense anxiety. Patients, appropriate for this medicine tend to be fastidious and restless. It is made of white arsenic and should be taken in prescribed potency because an overdose can cause gastroenteritis.
The above mentioned medicines are just some of the medicines, which should only be taken only after consulting your doctor, as causes and symptoms differ for each person.
Is there any home medicine for migraine related vertigo. I am having motion sickness when walking and my doctor specified its migraine related vertigo. Is this causes tiredness and bitterness in mouth too? Would like to see if any homeopathy medicine is available for migraine related vertigo.
Hello, My age is 21 years and I want to ask 2 times masturbation in a week can effect my body and some times I am feeling giddy and my body is shivering my hand or legs too much shivering when I get nervous or exited what is this tell me please.
I usually get shivering of hands in presence of someone near to me. I won't get much shivering when I am alone. Specially during writing. Is there any treatment.
I have mirgi problem from last 3 years is there any medicine which can help better than valperin crono 300.
L have a lil migraine problem from last two years. And I often face problems during study. Please suggest me what should I do to relieve form this problem.
Had a brain injury. Her brain had two blood clots but now they are dissolved. She is now though physically ok. But does talk senseless things and is not mentally fit. She recognizes everyone but sometimes acts weird. Eg. She once said I am in market though she was at home. Please tell me something about, does this condition get better? Please help me out.
From the last week I have been having Sleep Paralysis. I am aware that I am sleeping and I want to wake up. It's very strange that I can't even move a muscle for sometime (30sec-1min) after it I can move and am awake freely. But what causes this?
Hi, I am asking this question for my mother she have a regular migraine problem. Does it have a complete solution? What is the main causes of it?
Dear sir I am suffering from insomnia from last 2 months. When I am sleeping then seeing many horrible dreams. So I avoid to sleeping, what to do to avoid this problem please tell me sir I am tensed about it. Thanks.
When a hemorrhagic stroke occurs, why do patients wont get proceeded for a surgery? instead they observe him for a couple of days or a week. Though there is no recovery from dead neurons how do patients still recover from paralysis in such cases?
Am suffering with insomnia. I've sleep at 1clk r 2clk at night and I woke up late at mornings. Wat shud I do? Please suggest me.
My mom is suffering from parkinson. Is this a severe illness. What is d best cure for parkinson. She is been medicined from past 3 years for this disease. What are precautions to be taken for her. Please suggest me as I love her more than anybody in this world.
Migraine pain can be very excruciating and can go on for days at an end. Only those who suffer from it know how blinding the pain can be and how badly it disrupts your life and daily schedule right at its onset. At most times, you end up taking painkillers which do not give permanent or immediate relief from pain.
There is one antidote which is known to stop migraine pain in just 3 minutes.
To make this antidote, you will need lemon juice, peel of a lemon and some himalayan salt. Himalayan salt is important because the crystals are packed with rich nutrients - as many as 84!
Mix two teaspoons of himalayan salt with juice of two lemons and grated crust of one lemon. Put the mixture in a jug or a bottle and add a glass of water. Shake or stir it well and drink this water in one go. While the drink doesn't taste very good, it has amazing properties and cures migraine pain within the next three minutes.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.