Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Kutch and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Dhansukhlal Gangji DoshiYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I have a problem of premature ejaculation. During sex I release my sperm about 5 - 6 min approx. I don't know how to cure this problem. Another problem is when I talk to girls at that time from my penis a type liquid ejaculate out every time continuously. And this happens in also normal chat.
I am a patient of Hypertension,anxity,Diabities and Thyride for Which I am using Alopathic medicenes.I want to come on homeopathic or ayurvedic medicene.In addition I want to get rid from all the medicenes.
I have cold and cough since last week and it's so severe that I start getting chest pain after coughing out so loud! please help me on how to get rid of this severe cold and cough?
Hello doctor Sir my name is aswin now I have 21 years old. There is no moustache and beard growing. And my penis very small. Please Help sir.
I have ejection problem. I have to take medicine for my penis to erect and the ejection also happens very quickly. What to do?
Hello .sir Kya hormone ki kami se penis chota hota rehta hai . Hormon kaise badhaya ja sakta hai please help.
Sir, I just want to know that how can I overcome with dengu. and how it can be prevented. What is its symptoms. And I also just want to know what is its best cure. Please give the suggestion to take care of it.
I have got dengue. What should I do now. What are the symptoms of dengue and what should I eat after relief from hospitals.
If aids infected person's blood fall into the skin lotion and then I applied that lotion on wounded or broken skin then will the applied lotion infect me?
I am not yet married. I am 34 years old. Since I don't have sex, is it necessary for me to masturbate to keep myself healthy or its only a myth (use it or loss it). If it is necessary what is the minimum frequency per weak. Kindly advise as I am really confused.
I'm feel unhealthy over the last few days and I'm saying it because I feel that I'm not taking a fair enough diet (very less proteins, average fruits & vegetables). Currently I'm suffering from Sciatic nerve pain and I was advised to do Strengthening exercises. However, I'm really concerned about other lack of nutrients. Is there any Tests in specific that I can take to find out what nutrition should I take in particular to fulfill a balanced healthy diet?
I am male 18, I have frequent pain in my head and painkillers don't work. I was advised to take lemonade with salt. Can I use this remedy?
Hernia or what in Ayurveda is known as Antra Vriddhi, is a condition that takes place when an internal organ in your abdomen gets displaced and protrudes outward, giving rise to swelling in the abdominal region.
Even though you can develop a hernia anywhere in your body, it mostly occurs in the abdominal region and can affect both men and women at any age.
The causes of hernia are:
Even though hernia can be a hereditary condition, certain factors can contribute in causing it. These are:
- Persistent coughing
- Putting excess pressure while passing faeces
- Straining your abdominal muscles by exercising or lifting objects that are heavy
- Buildup of fluid in your abdominal cavity
Some of the symptoms that indicate you have hernia include a visible, hard protrusion, development of soft lumps and pain. However, some people may not experience any symptoms at all. Hernia can be of many types, depending on the part of the body affected and even varying on the basis of your gender. In worst cases, you may require surgery but Ayurveda can cure your hernia completely without the need of you going through a surgical process.
How does Ayurveda help?
Ayurveda helps in curing your hernia by focussing on your diet. If you follow these rules, you can cure yourself of hernia completely.
- Reduce the amount of food you eat in a day and take small meals frequently instead of the standard three meals.
- While eating, make sure you eat your food slowly.
- Drink lots of water and other fluids, but do not consume aerated drinks
- It is advised not to take water with your meals, but only to drink a glass of water an hour after and half an hour before each meal. By doing this, you reduce your chances of getting heartburn and aid in the proper functioning of the digestive system.
- Eating any form of raw food, such as uncooked meat and vegetables is strictly forbidden along with processed foods such as bread, cakes, cookies etc. However, when eating cooked food, make sure it's lightly cooked and not overcooked.
- Having a glass of juice freshly squeezed from vegetables or fruits is recommended, especially carrot juice as it is enriched with calcium and vitamin A that help in the healing process.
- Make sure that whole grains, nuts, seeds, vegetables and fruits are a part of your diet.
- Lastly, go for a walk after each meal and do not sleep after eating, especially if you've had a heavy meal.
Related Tip: "Hernia - What You Should Know About It"
PCOS or polycystic ovary syndrome is an endocrine disorder in women, in which the female hormones, progesterone and estrogen, are imbalanced. This imbalance leads to the formation of cysts (benign masses) in the ovaries. PCOS tends to affect your heart functions, fertility, menstrual cycle and appearance.
There are certain symptoms, which can be indicative of PCOS; these symptoms tend to begin as a woman's menstrual cycle starts. In certain cases, however, PCOS may also affect a woman in her mid age. PCOS can also cause excessive hair growth in unwanted places like above the upper lip,chin,arms and chest like a male.
The symptoms are:
- Increase in the production of male hormone, leads to development of male characteristics
- The size of the breasts may reduce
- The tone and the texture of the voice may change and become similar to a man's voice
- Hair may start to fall
- You may suffer from acne and pimple breakouts on your face
- It can lead to sudden weight gain
- It may affect a woman's fertility
- It may lead to pain in the pelvis
Other symptoms: Apart from these symptoms, a woman may also experience other health complications such as high levels of bad cholesterol, high blood pressure and diabetes.
Causes: The causes of PCOS are not well known, however, the likely causes are genetics and hormonal complications. If someone in the family has PCOS, then the risk of being affected by PCOS rises significantly. The other likely cause is the overproduction of the male hormone androgen in the female body. Although androgen is a male hormone, the female body also produces it in trace amounts. However, in some cases, when it is overproduced, it might impair the ovulation process.
Diagnosis and Treatment: Once the condition is diagnosed, there are certain treatments, which are recommended for the patient. The condition in itself does not have a cure, but the symptoms can only be controlled. Medications to control the androgen levels in the female body may be administered if you have androgen hormone complication. A balanced diet and an exercise regimen can be chalked out to control body weight and regulate blood sugar levels. If PCOS leads to ovulation problems, then medications to facilitate ovulation may be advised. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.