Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Sanghipuram . View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chetan Prajapati
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Chetan PrajapatiYour feedback matters!
Pyria is one of the cause of bad smelling. It may be due to irregular teeth placement in the oral cavity.
Visit you nearest orthodontist.
I have uneven skin tone. Kindly tell me how make it unitone.the t zone on my face is very oily and dark
- The doctor–patient relationship is main part of the practice of healthcare and is very important for the delivery of high-quality health care in the diagnosis and treatment of disease.
- The doctor–patient relationship forms foundation of medical ethics. It consists to maintain a professional rapport with patients, uphold patients' dignity, and respect their privacy.
- It must be taught to the medical students from the beginning itself to maintain the privacy of patients.
- The behavior of the patient affects the doctor–patient relationship.
- Rude or aggressive behavior from patients or their family members can also distract healthcare professionals and cause them to be less effective or to make mistakes during a medical procedure.
- The quality of the patient–physician relationship is important to both parties. The relationship is one that is built in terms of mutual respect, knowledge, trust.
- Additionally, the doctor and patient's values and perspectives about disease, life, and time available play a role in building up this relationship.
- A strong relationship between the doctor and patient will lead to frequent, quality information about the patient's disease. Enhancing the accuracy of the diagnosis and increasing the patient's knowledge about the disease all come with a good relationship.
- Thus concluding the whole article I must say that doctor patient relationship is the backbone of a better and complete treatment.
I am 64 years old and diabetic. I have the problem of constipation. I prefer Ayurveda remedy for this.
For the last 4-5 day I am suffering that I have to go to pass urine more than 20 times in a day. any suggestion.?
I have a small acne on my butt. First of all I thought that it will be cured automatically but it didn't now it had become a little bigger and bleed. I have problem while walking and sitting. Please tell me a solution. Will applying Colgate will help?
I am 21 years old men im a civil engineer im working in field department I have a hair loss problem its so embarrassing to me pls say the solution please.
My wife is reluctant to perform sex in different positions, how I should convince her and what medicines or therapy can help her to enjoy different sex positions.
The months of July and August comprise of the monsoon season. As per Ayurveda, this is the ideal opportunity for Pitta and Vata aggravation. All the warmth that gathers in the body in the summer is aggravated during the monsoon season. There are various skin diseases predominant in the rainy season. A basic learning of Ayurveda can help us anticipate and even treat difficult skin issues. According to Ayurveda, the skin has six layers, found externally as well as stretching out to the more profound levels of the body. A skin disease is established profoundly into different tissues, such as fat, muscles, blood and so forth.
Most skin treatments are for the outer part. These never reach to the more profound layers of the skin. Ayurveda dependably tries to find the disease by treating it, particularly as indicated by its cause. The disease being deep seated, it is hard to alter the issue rapidly. Ayurvedic skin treatments may take a couple of weeks to remove the indications. The cure is permanent. Here is a list of skin diseases, which can be effectively cured using Ayurvedic remedies.
1. Pruritus: Pruritus is characterized as a sensation that incites the yearning to scratch. It is present in both the central and peripheral neural components. Nerve endings in the area of the dermo-epidermal junction transmit the sensation of itch by means of moderate conveying C filaments, and it is likely tweaked midway. Pruritus (Itch) is a typical displaying side effect of both essential skin diseases and basic restorative issue. Ayurveda can effectively treat pruritus.
2. Papulosquamous eruptions: This is an eruptive scaly rash, now and again connected with itching. The primary driver might be Eczema, Psoriasis, Pityriasis Rosea, Lichen Planus, Drug Eruption. This is a very common skin disease which can be managed by Ayurveda.
3. Erythroderma: This skin disease results in scaling of the majority of the body surface. Erythroderma patients might be systemically unwell accompanied by shivering because of loss of temperature and pyrexia. The pulse rate might get enhanced, and the blood pressure may become low because of volume consumption.
4. Photosensitivity: Sunlight is responsible for causing numerous skin diseases. Photosensitization is less while exposed to ultraviolet radiation (UVR) and visible light. At the point when a rash is identified with daylight, then the parts influenced have a tendency to be light, uncovered destinations the face, especially the nose and the cheeks yet barring the eyelids.
5. Psoriasis: Psoriasis is an inflammatory disease of the skin, characterized by erythematous plaques with expansive scales.
Ayurveda is a very effective branch of medicine and can be used to effectively treat skin disease. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!