Doctor in Sanjeevni Ayurvedic clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Sanjeevni Ayurvedic clinicYour feedback matters!
Healthy body and lifestyle is a dream for many but this can surely be achieved by making some slight modifications in our diets and daily living.
In case if a couple has been trying to conceive a baby and have yet found success in their attempts, a fertility specialist might well let them know that both the individuals, as a couple are subfertile. On the other hand, Infertility takes places when a couple has been having unprotected sex on a regular basis which exceeds 12 months or more but still fail to conceive
Let us talk in detail about the basics of Subfertility and Infertility.
Subfertility, in simple terms means that the couple is less fertile in comparison to other similar couples like them. Basics include:
It does not mean that the women is not going to get pregnant but this shows that it might be a little bit difficult purely based on the different kinds of measures, which are used to assess one’s level of fertility. Subfertile women are those, who have a good chance of becoming pregnant on their own, without use of any artificial process but it is just that, they would take longer time to conceive. Subfertility causes for women include problems related to ovulation, factors related to age, uterine problems and reproductive organs getting scarred as a result of Pelvic Inflammatory Disease. For men, subfertility is caused due to low sperm count resulting either from infection or endocrine problems.
Sometimes, the combination of male and female characteristics also tends to cause the problem of subfertility.
Infertility is a disease of the reproductive system, gets defined by the failure to achieve pregnancy through clinical process, even after going through sessions of unprotected sex for more than a year. Basics include:
In infertility, women fail to get pregnant even after having 1 whole year of unprotected sex but it can also be due to problems in male. Men can be termed as infertile when he has a low sperm count, low sperm mobility and also abnormal sperm.
The more flexible you are, the better will be your cycling skills. Learn these 5 core exercises to improve your flexibility and strength.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome or Disease (PCOS) is a very common condition, wherein there are multiple cysts in the ovaries. As a result, there are many changes which the body undergoes and it is not limited to the gynecologic system. A woman with PCOS may also find it difficult to conceive, and so, once she is pregnant, precautions are essential to ensure there are no complications.
- Preeclampsia: When the blood pressure readings are high during pregnancy, it is known as preeclampsia. It brings with it a whole lot of complications including the need to cesarean section, premature birth, etc. So, it is best avoided, and diet can help to some extent.
- Diabetes: Gestational diabetes which manifests as higher sugar levels only during the pregnancy is very common in women with PCOS. The increased hormone levels in PCOS increase insulin resistance, thereby increasing sugar levels. This needs to be managed through a combination of diet, exercise, and lifestyle changes.
- Preterm labor: Women with PCOS are at a slightly higher risk of premature labor.
- Weight-related issues: PCOS leads to weight gain, and this could be a problem during pregnancy. It is essential to discuss with the doctor as to what would be a good weight range and stay within that range throughout pregnancy. Weight gain brings with it a host of complications and so best avoided.
With PCOS, during pregnancy, strict cautious diet planning can help in avoiding complications and allow for an easier pregnancy. Though they may not solve every problem associated with PCOS, dietary modifications can have a significant effect on the overall health and well-being. Listed below are some easy-to-make changes:
- Increase consumption of fibres like greens, nuts, pumpkin, berries, whole grains, almonds, etc. are included. This ensures that digestion is a prolonged and gradual spike in blood sugar levels.
- Increase protein-rich foods like soya, tofu, eggs, and chicken, which help in avoiding binging. They are light on the stomach and help in weight management.
- Foods which are generally anti-inflammatory including tomatoes, olive oil, spinach, fresh fruits, and omega-3 fatty acids help in controlling blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Supplements to include omega-3 fatty acids, prenatal vitamins, vitamin D, and calcium if required ensure that the baby gets the required nutrients for optimal growth.
What to avoid:
Anything that can spike up calories and is of low nutritional value should be avoided.
- Avoid whites – pasta, rice, and bread
- Baked and processed foods
- Candies, chocolates, snacks
- Salty and spicy fried snacks
- Aerated drinks and soda
PCOS in pregnancy presents a combination risk, and dietary changes and weight management are essential for a safe pregnancy.
Hair transplantation surgery is a procedure where the hair follicles are taken from a donor site (usually the side or back of the head) and implanted on the recipient site that is on the area of baldness. This is a common treatment for men with androgenic alopecia (male pattern baldness) where the hair follicles reduce due to the influence of androgenic hormones. It can also help women with female pattern baldness.
Many people have reservations about the procedure but hair transplantation comes with a number of advantages, such as:
1. Natural growth after surgery - The biggest and most obvious benefit of hair transplantation is that it improves your physical appearance and eliminates the problem of balding completely. This is because the implanted hair follicles continue their natural growth process after they have been transplanted. So, your hair does not look artificial. Premature bald spots often result in low self-esteem and self-confidence issues which can be effectively addressed by the surgery.
Uniform distribution of hair follicles. Hair transplantation with latest techniques gives natural distribution of hair and proper coverage to bald areas.
2. Easy procedure and no side effects - The operation is done under local anaesthesia. You will feel no pain throughout the procedure. Very comfortable procedure and you will be awake throughout the procedure. This surgery is done at the level of skin and this is not related to the brain. There is no side effect of this surgery. Today, the surgeons mostly use micro grafts which are placed in such a way that all bald spots are covered with minimal effort.
3. One-time procedure - Hair transplantation is the only permanent solution of baldness. No medical treatment for baldness is permanent. Once hair transplantation has been done, it lasts a lifetime. Since the grafts are made of your own hair, they continue to grow naturally throughout your lifetime allowing you to cut or style your hair as you wish.
Want to lead the race? Here is a set of 6 exercises for cyclists that will help you ride faster and improve your overall performance.
The words 'stress and 'anxiety' are often used interchangeably, but bear different meanings in medical terms. Stress is caused by particular situations or events in one's life that makes one feel frustrated, angry, worried or even anxious. The stress response is different for each individual such that the same event can often elicit disparate responses. For example:
Public speaking excites some but terrifies others;
- Pressure from deadlines increases productivity in some but renders others paralyzed;
- Difficult circumstances in family or friend settings find some eager to take control and others stricken with panic;
- Social situations requiring people to voice their opinions are easy and comfortable for some but stressful for others;
- Changes in the work environment are welcomed by some but not by others.
Anxiety, on the other hand, is a general feeling of apprehension or fear, the source of which is not clearly defined. Anxiety disorders are a group of psychiatric conditions that cause excessive anxiety. They include:
- Generalized Anxiety: Generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) is a pattern of frequent, constant worry and anxiety over many different activities and events);
- Specific Phobia: A phobia is a persistent and irrational fear of a particular type of object, animal, activity, or situation that poses little to no actual danger;
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder is an anxiety disorder in which people have unwanted and repeated thoughts, feelings, ideas, sensations (obsessions), or behaviours that make them feel driven to do something (compulsions). Often the person carries out the behaviours to get rid of the obsessive thoughts, but this only provides temporary relief (not performing the obsessive rituals can cause great anxiety);
- Social Phobia: Social Phobia is a persistent and irrational fear of situations that may involve scrutiny or judgment by others, such as parties and other social events.
Those suffering from anxiety disorders display such symptoms on a regular basis and thus have difficulty with daily activities and relationships. These symptoms present themselves sporadically and often without warning.
In many cases, anxiety is developed by overdue stress that is no longer linked to a specific cause.
Homeopathic Treatment for Stress and Anxiety:
Homeopaths for the last two centuries have been constantly pushing this theory of mind and physical body being deeply interconnected and about fixing the problem at a mental level that can often help the other. In homeopathy, mental symptoms of the patient are given the utmost importance. Constitutional treatment in homeopathy combines the understanding of both the psycho and the physiological profile of the patient, with the psychological profile being given more importance.
Homeopathic Medicines for Stress:
A number of homeopathic medicines are effective in treating disorders where one who has learnt the wrong way of handling or responding to stress.
- Homeopathic remedies for stress - for the Classic - Type A Personality: Medicines such as Argentum Nitricum and Tarentula are very effective in controlling the accelerated behaviour of Type A people. Anxiety is very marked in such patients . Anxiety disorder is very effectively treated with homeopathy
- Homeopathic remedies for stress: When Anger is the Key symptom: Stress manifests through anger in some patients .Nux Vomica and Staphysgaria are meant for the easily angered and impatient ones.
- Homeopathic Medicines for stress: When grief is the cause: Ignatia and Natrum Mur where long-standing grief is a reason for stress response.
Homeopathic remedies for stress: for those who are 'Overworked': Kali phos is for a good individual who over-stretches himself physically and mentally. It is great homeopathic remedy for those have 'burnt out' their minds for over work.