Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Kushinagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin Rai DfYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from headache, cough and cold l. I have also taken medicines but didnt got any relief. I am having fever since 3 days.
My 15 years old daughter is having stomach infection. She is not eating anything since 2 days .wht should I gv her to eat.
My elder sister (30) has a personality disorder, mental depression since 8 years, she is on medicine since 2 years, but not enough improvement noted. She don't want to talk to any family member, she has no desire to marry. She don't want to marry without any reason, she always feel depressed. We went to a psychiatrist and he prescribed antidepressants as fluvoxin, clonazepam, olanzapine etc and is being given since 2 yrs, but not enough cure noted. She lives like saint, she has no interest in society, no sexual need, no care of family, major depressed. Sir/Mam pls do suggest what to do? We are in much problem, is the medications are wrong? Pls Reply.
Sir I am having bipolar disorders mania and depression can I have problem in marriage life I mean in sex. I have not married.
I am 31 year old male. My penis size is small. Please suggest the treatment for enlargement and foreskin removal.
I ejaculate in less than minute when my partner gives me a blow job or hand job how could I cure it I used to do masturbation maybe more than 4 times in a week please provide me suggestion to deal with it and does masturbation leads to skinny.
Recently my period is over after 2 days I had sex after then I started bleeding during sex also I felt very burning should I use lube or whats wrong with me does pcod affect sex life? Does pcod cause bleeding after sex. please tell me
Sir, I am suffering from digestion problem. In the morning my starts paining unless I take some medicine. Sir please give me suggestions.
I feel nausea every time like when I'm about to eat something or else like after dinner, this feeling is really annoying. I've gone literally insane over this problem, even water makes me feel this way Is this something severe? Cause I really can't stand this.
Dr. m 19 years old n from few I am listening water bubbles sound in my left ear. I took cotton n cleaned my ear bt still whenever I talk water bubbles sound I hear from my left ear. Is ths normal. please reply.
Hi sir I get married in 2003 and now my age is 35 now I don't want to do more sex with my partner because she didn't want. please prescribe some thing to me that makes my sex low or finish my sex.
My penis size is 2 inch normal and 4 inch erect. Is it ok for a satisfy. Last time I unable to do sex. What I do for a longer penis.
I am having problem related to my may stomach. Everytym I eat my stomach gets bloated. Nd I feel very heaviness in my body. Pls help.
I'm a female 22 years old. I have constipation problem since childhood. And m trying to lose weight. I'm 6 kgs over weight according to BMI. When I eat less constipation starts again. What should be my diet plan so that I can lose weight and also keep my metabolism intact.
Hi I am 26 years old male and of late I have been feeling very dizzy not for the entire day but some parts of the day it's like inside the head I am bulky and I had general blood report done and found my fasting sugar was 315 and my triglyceride was 548 and cholesterol was 244 and my vitamin b12 was 176 but now my sugar has reduced to 270 but the only thing that keeps bothering me is my dizziness and also I have numb and tingling feet I also have rare palpitation, my question is is it coz of high blood sugar that I am feeling dizzy or something else I also tend to have gas please let me know.
The food you eat plays an important role in your gastrointestinal health. Some foods can be difficult to digest and lead to bloating (learn more about Foods That Bloat Your Belly) and heartburn while others increase the healthy bacteria in your gut and make digestion easier.
Here are ten things you should include in your diet for a healthy digestive system:
- Bananas: Bananas help regulate bowel movements and help bind food waste together thus helping with irritable bowel syndrome and diarrhea. They also help restore the electrolyte and potassium balance in the stomach.
- Oats: Oats are rich in fiber and low in calories. It is also a rich source of phosphorus, vitamin E and Zinc. Oats helps with the proper functioning of the digestive system and the extraction of waste.
- Curd: Curd rice is the most well known home remedy for an upset stomach. Curd is a rich source of probiotics that helps restore the balance of healthy gut bacteria and eases digestion.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil is an excellent substitute for normal cooking oil or butter. Coconut oil has antimicrobial properties and fatty acids that ease the digestive system and boost immunity and energy levels.
- Lentils: Lentils are rich in prebiotics and fiber. These prebiotics promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and prevent harmful bacteria from causing stomach infections.
- Ginger: Herbs and spices are very helpful with digestion. Amongst these, ginger is foremost. It can be used to treat a number of stomach infections such as bloating, nausea and diarrhea. Ginger also helps speed up the movement of food from the stomach to the intestines.
- Vegetables: Vegetables are rich in fiber and probiotics. While beetroots help relieve constipation, sweet potatoes help treat ulcers and bowel problems. Other vegetables that aid digestion include cucumbers, tomatoes and carrots.
- Brown rice: A certain amount of carbohydrates are essential for a well balanced diet. Brown rice has a high calorific value but is less fattening. Brown rice helps food move smoothly through the digestive system and hence promotes regularity.
- Peppermint: Peppermint helps ease indigestion and symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. Peppermint can be had on its own as a flavoring agent in salads and on fruits or taken as a supplement.
- Water: Water is crucial to healthy digestion. It helps smooth the movement of food through the digestive system and out of the bowels. Inadequate water is one of the most common causes of constipation. Ideally, you should have a minimum of 8 to 10 glasses of water a day.