Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Kushinagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin Rai DfYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I am 32 year old male. Want to know that I have some swelling area under my left arm. And I am feeling uncomfortable from this from last few months. Please advise.
My penis size is 7 inches. I am not happy. I want to increase the size by 3-4 more inches. Can you suggest me some natural ways or medicines without any side effects.
I am suffering from high fever since two weeks and there is to much of cough doctors are unable to help me out please can anyone help me to suggest what to do?
I am suffering from dengue, taking medicines regularly. Still platelets cam down by 30000. What to do?
Dog bite me and it became almost 10 days. Till now I have no symptoms of rabies in me and my dog. What should I do now and will it be good if I put the vaccine now. What will be the last time or date of putting the vaccine? After how much days putting vaccine will be of no use?
My mom is suffering neck and arm pain for 2 year. What problem him. We saw some doctors but she is not fine . What I do. please help me.
Hi! Doctor, so I feel very ashamed of my problem That is :- when ever I get out of my house with some one or alone I just get some feeling I don't know but I just want to poop or fart and it's uncontrollable. Please, Doctor it's effecting my life in many ways like can't sit in a class, I just can't go to movie with my friends, and can't go anywhere with them. please help.
I have indigestion. When I take food everytime I see indigestion. Please help me out of this. I am 35 years old. Please suggest.
I have skin problem in my hand (palm) some doctors says it is psoriasis. But after 10 years it is not recovered. I have taken many medicines. Please suggest us what to do ?
I will not feel hungry and I am having gas trouble if I eat anything my stomach will become tight and I will not feel active any activities like talking.
I give my daughter Real fruit juice and Tropicana fruit juice which are added with preservative. Is it bad for her health as she is 9 month old only?
While it is common news that alcohol consumption leads to weight gain, recent studies have made a startling discovery, wherein long term moderate drinkers have shown symptoms of maintaining an optimal weight, even losing excess fat more than those who abstain from drinking at all. While harder alcoholic drinks are more likely to affect the liver and hence the level of fat in the body, weight gain because of alcohol is also dependent on a number of other factors like how often you drink or how much you drink in one session. This is compounded by each individual's capability to metabolize the alcohol, or work it off.
It is important to know how many calories your drink accounts for:
- Tequila, whiskey, rum and their other variations have more or less the same amount of calories.
- Beer constitutes a little more calorific value than those mentioned above, while wine and champagne have the least amount of calories among proper alcoholic drinks. This is why wine should be the preferred drink for those more susceptible to weight gain.
- Cocktails like margaritas or pina coladas have at least four times the number of calories than unmixed drinks. So, one must proceed with caution while ordering endless free cocktails at a party.
- If cocktails are your thing, opt for a Bloody Mary, it has lesser calories. People more prone to consume a high calorie diet on a regular basis, or are already overweight, tend to put on more weight even after moderate alcohol consumption.]
- Also remember that drinking small amounts frequently leads to weight loss rather than the misconception of drinking copious amounts at long intervals.
- Doctors even prescribe a daily glass of wine with and after dinner nowadays. Studies stipulated the optimal number of drinks per week to four, maximum five.
- One drink per day in case of women, and two for men is a good regimen to get you started with losing weight through alcohol consumption.
- You must also be careful about the food you accompany your drinks with; make sure their high calorie value does not unsettle the entire process.