Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in nandyal. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Noor BashaYour feedback matters!
I have to strain a bit sometimes to start urination. After that it is normal. have this problem since birth. Is that any major problem?
I'm a 40 years old man suffering from hyper-acidity and other abdomen problem for the last couple of years. What should I do?
Sir I ask about the pretreatment of the swain flu vaccine in pune to availabilities any hospital and his approximately price.
I am 18 years old. I am suffering from nightfall on regular basis. My nightfalls are falling regularly since 1 month.
Hi, I am suffering from cough for last 18 days and have gone to doctors also but not getting cure. What should i do?
I have got severe right shoulder n neck pain protruding at back side n right Breast. It is unbearable pain. I m not able to make out whether it is because of Breast or shoulder joint pain. Waiting for your reply.
While sleeping heart gets abnormal beats with sudden bouncing movement. Got ecg done which was normal. Suffer from gastric and acidity. Please advise how to overcome.
Genital sores usually spread through infection that has occurred during sexual contact. These are red and itchy and cause immense pain. There may also be bleeding if rubbed or scratched. This is usually a form of sexually transmitted infection which can be caused due to dermatitis or other allergies. Genital herpes and syphilis as well as bacterial diseases like chancroid can also cause the occurrence of this condition.
Here are a few ways in which this may be treated:
- Medication: The general physician or gynaecologist can prescribe a number of drugs that can help in treating this ailment. To begin with, you may have to ingest oral antibiotics or antiviral medication that can ensure that the bacteria do not get a chance to fester, grow and spread. Corticosteroids can also be prescribed for particularly severe cases. Pain relievers can help in soothing the area and the blisters in the genitals, while anti itching drugs like hydrocortisone can ensure that you do not scratch the area which can also lead to bleeding.
- Surgical Removal: A particularly troublesome bout or sores can be removed with the help of non-invasive and surgical procedures depending on the severity of the situation. You may be required to go under medical observation for a few hours or days after the procedure to ensure that there are no complications or further cases of infection.
- Intermittent Treatment: After the initial treatment where you will most likely go through a week long course of antiviral medication, or three weeks of antibiotic therapy, you may have to go through antiviral therapy every now and then. This is especially recommended if yours is a recurring case. Doctors usually recommend the ingestion of pills for two or three days as soon as you start to experience the painful symptoms and eruptions.
- Suppressive Treatment: Very frequent outbreaks can make the doctors prescribe an antiviral pill a day, which will basically act towards suppressing an attack. This kind of treatment is especially helpful if you have had more than six outbreaks in a span of twelve months. This can bring down the risk of outbreaks by about 80%, as per medical studies. This can also reduce the risk of passing on the infection to a partner. If you are taking this kind of treatment, you should see your doctor at least once or twice a year too.
Taking home remedies like a warm compress or sitting in a warm tub of water with a few drops of antibacterial can also help. But you must see a doctor before treating these sores at home. You can also prevent the same by practicing safe sex. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
For how long one has to use vitamin e tablets externally or internally to see some changes in hair growth? Does vitamin e tablets really work? And what's the dosage for intake per day?
Please suggest Cheap Viagra which works for me to counter Erectile dysfunction. Indian made Viagra which works perfect. Approx Price & availability No Side Effects Please.
2 days back I felt a burning itching sensation near my navel I felt it like an insect bite and thought it will go by applying prickly heat powder or ointment but today after checking doctor advised me that it is not an insect bite but herpes and has given me ointment and medicines. I read in a google article that once occurred it cannot be treated but could be reduced for sometime. Please advise how true this article is? Also what extra care and precautions do I need to take I am really worried.
What is Low Sperm Count?
Low sperm count or ‘Oligospermia’ is a condition that indicates that the semen that you discharge after an intimate climax contains fewer sperm cells than normal (the limit being 15 million sperm cells in a milliliter of semen).
How would you know if you have a low sperm count?
- You have difficulty in sustaining an erection during an intercourse.
- Lump formation in your testicle region accompanied by pain.
- Amount of body or facial hair reduces.
- Inability to father a child even after indulging in unprotected sexual intercourse.
What causes a low sperm count?
- Inflammation of the veins that may lead to draining of the testicles.
- Infections can hinder production of sperms and affect your sperm health.
- A condition called ‘Retrograde Ejaculation’ wherein the semen goes back into the bladder during an orgasm instead of an ejaculation through the tip of the penis.
- Anti-sperm antibodies that mistakenly consider the sperm as a potential threat and try destroying them. This usually happens in case you have undergone a vasectomy (technique of male sterilization) surgery.
- Cancerous or other benign tumors can also result in this condition by affecting one’s pituitary gland.
- Testicles which haven’t descended to the sac from the abdomen.
- Hormonal abnormalities.
- Defects in the sperm duct.
- Disorders in inherited chromosomes.
- Celiac disease: A disorder caused because of gluten sensitivity.
- Side-effects of certain medications such as antibiotic medicines or antifungal creams, chemotherapy, medications to treat ulcers and other anabolic steroids.
- Environmental factors such as over-exposure to industrial chemicals, heavy metals such as lead, X-rays or radiations and long hours of bicycling.
- Lifestyle and health related factors such as substance abuse, excessive consumption of alcohol, smoking tobacco, high levels of stress and being over-weight or obese.
- Surgery can be an option to fix the swelling of the veins and sperm retrieval methods to retrieve sperms from one’s testicles.
- Nursing the infections using antibiotics; however, this may not end up restoring one’s fertility.
- Hormonal therapies and treatments for treating low or excess levels of a few hormones or to treat the way your body uses certain hormones.
- Assisted Reproductive Technology treatments that involve methods of normal ejaculation to obtain sperms or from sperm donors.