Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in nandyal. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jeewan NkYour feedback matters!
I am having a gap between two teeth (upper side) my age is 26 and I wanna instant treatment before 13 of april so is there is a instant treatment for this or not. Second things if is possible then after the treatment is any difference between the treatment teeth with the others or is it exactly look same after the treatment. So send me cost with method and in how many sittings it would take for treatment. Jatin.
My mouth smells very bad even after brushing twice a day and using mouth wash. How can I get rid of this smell?
My friend's mouth is smelling very much. He do regular brush but then also smell comes. How can I assist him.
Hi Doctor recently I started taking Sharkoferrol upon prescribed by a doctor. After 2-3 days of its consumption I noticed I am constipated and my teeth has started becoming brown. Right now I have stopped taking the syrup but please suggest me how to get rid of constipation. I do drink lots of juices n water but nothing helped.
My grandmother has sting essay (jalan) in her gums. She did all the things but no effect. She has been checked by Most of the doctors from last 6 months. She ate many medicines and mouth creams. But no effect. Pleasw tell me what can we do she is of 65 years. Thanks.
My dental problem so that l can not drink cold water and can't eat the food with one side what I do?
I have a cavity in my teeth. How to cure this Cavity? But I know "It is initial stage" I do clean my teeth twice in everyday. Have a problem my brush or Paste? Please give me a proper advise.
I have a problem of bad breathing from about 15 days. But I brush my teeth twice a day with'emoform-r' please suggest me what to do to get rid of this problem.
I am 25 years old. My teeth are yellow but I didn't eat the pan or gutkha up to now. How can I make my teeth white?
Gum disease begins with the growth of bacteria in your mouth and it may end with loss of teeth. Thus, the severity of gum disease or periodontitis should not be underestimated. Tooth loss mainly happens due to the destruction of the tissue which surrounds the teeth.
Types of gum disease:
- Gingivitis: Gingivitis is basically the first stage of periodontitis. It causes bleeding from the gums and also causes immense pain in the teeth.
- Periodontitis: In periodontitis, the gum and teeth separate. A gap is formed between the two which may cause debris to accumulate in the space and cause other infections.
Causes of gum disease:
The exact cause of gum disease is not known but here are some of the possible causes:
- Hormonal changes: Hormonal changes during pregnancy, menopause and puberty are just some times the gums become more sensitive and gingivitis develops.
- Illnesses: Cancer, HIV, diabetes and other illnesses may cause problems with the immune system and damage the gums. This is an example of how gingivitis is caused as a complication of other disorders.
- Bad habits: Smoking causes gum disease as you may already know.
- Poor oral hygiene: Not brushing and flossing may lead to accumulation of food materials in the mouth causing gum diseases.
- Family history: Family history is also a major contributing factor to what may cause gum disease.
The treatment prescribed for gum disease depends how deep it is set and whether it is a case of gingivitis or periodontitis. Here are the possible treatments for gum disease:
- Professional dental cleaning: This is the most common treatment used in the early stages of gum disease. In fact, dental cleanings are usually used to prevent it and are used as soon as tartar and plaque buildup.
- Scaling and root planing: This is also a type of cleaning except that it needs to be done under a local anesthetic as there is a certain degree of pain involved in the procedure.
- Surgery: Surgery is also sometimes used to remove the infected pockets and put the gums back in their original place.