Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Kullu and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Healthy Heart Diet
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Submit a review for Dt. Mahesh KapurYour feedback matters!
I want to increase my weight. Since I am a vegetarian it is difficult to get appropriate amount of protein. How should I increase my weight what kind of diet should I follow?
I am 25 year old. My gym instructor suggested me to take Neurabol and Neurobion Forte. Is there any side effects?
I am 24 years guy. Working in it sector. I feel very weak physically. I am not able to complete my daily routine. So is there any medic which can give some activeness.
Is it good drinking coffee at night and during the exam time I need to awake at night what ways I can do is there any medicine.
Hello Lybrate Users,
I am posting on this topic as many of users have been asking on the same issue.
1. It has nice taste.
2. Freshness lasts longer.
3. Has good antibacterial property of neem and turmeric.
4. Its soothing action on the cavities and gums.
5. Minimum side effects.
1. It cannot be an alternative to dental treatment as it cannot reverse progression of disease of gums or cavities.
2. As it soothens (obtundant) effect of clove oil on regular basis misguides the pain response which would end up in the end stages of the disease finally results increased cost of dental treatment in late stages of the disease or the tooth should be removed if caries or periodontal progression goes beyond to save the tooth.
3. The turmeric might cause tooth discolouration in long run.
As far as to my knowledge is concern use it just if you want to give a try but I will never recommend on a daily basis.
I am NIRMAL and I am very lean. But I am eating a lot of food. So what can I do to increase my weight? Dr.
Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery that involves the removal of small bulges of fat from the body, which diet and exercise fail to reduce. This type of surgery is most commonly performed on the hips, thighs, abdomen, buttocks and arms. Since it is an inch loss procedure (and exactly the one that is used for weight loss), it is not recommended for morbid obesity.
Before opting for this procedure, you need to keep in mind these vital points:
1. The types of liposuction
There are two types of liposuction, and your doctor will help you decide which is more appropriate of the two for your condition.
- Ultrasound-assisted liposuction:This form of liposuction makes use of ultrasonic energy to liquefy the fat, which is then removed from your body.
- Tumescent liposuction: In this technique, a solution made up of saline, anaesthesia and epinephrine (a drug that helps in the contraction of your blood vessels) is first injected into the fatty area of your body before the fat is removed. This solution makes the removal of fat an easier process, helping to reduce blood loss as well as easing pain during surgery.
2. The process of liposuction
Depending on the type of liposuction you opt for, you may be allowed to go home on the same day when the surgery takes place. But if large amounts of fat are required to be removed, you may have to stay overnight.
At the very start of the operation, you’ll be injected with either local or general anaesthesia, again that being dependent on the amount of fat to be removed.
After this, the surgeon will make a small incision on the area to be operated, and will insert a suction device that will remove the extra fat from the body (by making use of a large syringe or a suction pump). The duration of the operation is dependent on how much fat is going to be removed.