Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Kullu. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anjana NarruYour feedback matters!
I've married about 5 months, but my white blood has been passed for several times after sexual period 5 drops/15 mins please tell me what should I done?
Sir, I am asking this question for my daughter aged 24 recently married, who is suffering from pcod, irregular menses past one year. Now last two to three months menses regular but less bleeding. The you s g scanning report is" bilateral ovarian cysts showing hemorrhagic changes- kindly let me know whether it affects her pregnancy- what are the treatments etc,
Pregnancy ke 6 month me bache ki movement kab .kitni bar. Or kis tarike se mahsus Hoti hai. please Dr. Reply fast in Hindi.
Please name some contraceptive pills to remove unwanted pregnancy. Is there any difficulty after taking it! Is it safe or not? Plzzz ans all my queries.
Am 19 years old. I do not have enough blood in my body. I will not eat much or eont drink much water. I am 30 kgs. 4 months ago I had ovarian cyst surgery. Doctor suggested laparoscopic but the cyst leads to major surgery. When I walk too much or sit for too long and shouting I am still having dull pains near my stitches. Someone said for anyone it will take 3 months to cure but for me because of my weakness tis going to take 5 months is it frue? Will I be alright.
I am 6 month pregnant and having a bad backache every night and also problem Of white discharge since a week. Please advice me.
I am a nursing mother. I used to take durashape medicine pre pregnancy. My baby is 4 months old. Can I take durashape medicine while breastfeeding him.
I have PCOD problem because of this i am not losing weight,so what will be medicine and precaution for me
This morning During foreplay is there any chance of pregnancy without loosing virginity (Note: my penis was in contact with her vagina) So is there any chance of pregnancy If yes that should we use I pill, unwanted 72 or something like that?
Doctor my menstrual cycle is irregular in this month. My last menstrual cycle is in january 5 2015. In my vagina there are some pimples like projection and vagina is so itching and at the time of urination vagina has bad smell also. Can you tell what is the problem. What should I do for regular menstrual cycle.
My doctor found polyp in my uterus, how can it be removed and can I got pregnant after the removel of this polyp.
For those who are under the age of 35 and healthy, an annual checkup is not necessary, one every 2 to 3 years is fine. Even between 35-45 years if you continue to live a healthy lifestyle and face no medical problems, an annual medical checkup is not essential. But, for those who are above the age of 45, an annual checkup is recommended. The regular checkup will detect any medical issue, which can then be treated effectively. And as you know, early detection can help overcome even deadly diseases like cancer.
What should a checkup involve?
- Essentially a full body checkup starts with obtaining patient and family history to check for any genetic problems. Details on lifestyle habits and exercise routine are also recorded.
- It is followed by a thorough physical examination, which includes measuring blood pressure, checking eye and thyroid, reflex examination, chest examination etc.
- Sometimes depending on factors like the age and patient history a rectal examination may be done. For women, sometimes pap smear (test for cervical cancer) is also recommended.
- A blood test is generally also done. In case, the patient suffers from other problems related tests like Cholesterol, liver function tests, LDLs, HDLs etc. are done.
- The BMI (Body Mass Index) of the patient is taken to measure the weight. Nowadays a waist-hip ratio is generally taken as it offers a more accurate measure.
- After the examination and tests are complete, it is essential that you have a clear conversation with your doctor, and understand how your body is working currently. In case there is a medical problem, make sure that your doctor gives you details about its treatment and cure.
- Don't be afraid to ask questions in case you aren't clear about something. The doctor is there to help you lead a healthy and balanced life.
- It helps, if you conduct a self-examination of your body at regular intervals. Once a month, conduct a skin examination from head to toe for any abnormal spots, rashes or moles. Consult your doctor on the best way to go about it if necessary.