Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in challapalli. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Mr. Dinesh
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Mr. DineshYour feedback matters!
Hi Dr. I am 43 years old, I wanted 2 say that I am suffering from pain from last 15 days, I already do exercise from last 2 years & now when I do brisk work after 10 min my leg is cramping & I will not be able to do the brisk work, the pain is started from finger 2 knee pls Dr. suggest me as same thanking you.
If we use curd or elovera on my head for get ride of dandruff and smooth hair .aloevera or curd is going to harmful for my hair and head?
My legs are very pain . I have many Dr. treatments but not best treatment. How do you should my problem.
My father has pain in his legs, we went many hospitals but it will like that only, please suggest any thing to us.
Dislocation refers to an injury, which causes the bones to abnormally separate from each other in the joint, which is the meeting place of the bones. Dislocation causes intense pain and is most common in the fingers, shoulders and the elbows. Although a timely diagnosis can make your pain go away, any future injury in the tendons or the ligaments might bring back the injury.
What can cause a dislocation?
The causes of dislocation are as follows:
- A body joint can get dislocated if you have suffered a fall.
- If you are into any form of sports that requires strenuous physical activity and intense exertion on certain body parts like gymnastics, football or volleyball you have a chance of suffering from dislocated body joints.
- Automobile accidents can also cause dislocation of joints.
- Some People who are with a loose ligament and are more likely to get a dislocated joint than other people. This may happen without the influence of a major physical trauma or stress.
Understanding the signs and symptoms
In the majority of the cases, a dislocation of the joint is easily detectable as it induces inflammation along with redness and deformation of the affected area. Some of the other symptoms that might occur as a result of the dislocation of the body joints could be:
- You might experience severe pain while moving the dislocated joint.
- There will be a lack of sensation near the dislocated portion.
- There might be a stinging sensation in the dislocated area.
- In certain areas you may not be able to move the joint at all
If you have a dislocated joint, the doctors can easily relocate them. Depending on the amount of swelling and pain you are experiencing, the doctor might administer local anesthesia during the process. If the joint dislocation is too severe or has multiple instances of dislocation, then you may have to undergo surgery. Surgery may also be suggested if the adjoined ligaments or tendons are severely affected along with the joints.