Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Krishna and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Nayana GuttikondaYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old. My eyes are getting red automatically for last few days. I am also having some visualization problem. I don't have any problem. What should I do?
Hi. Sir. I am 16 years old. L have eyes problem. I have been wearing spectacles since 9 years but right now I am' nt watching clearly and my spectacle. Number is increasing right eye number 1.5 and left eye 3. L want to remove it. (spectacles) what should I do for it tell me soon.
Hi Doctor, My right eye is blinking from yesterday till now in between. Could you please help me with that.
I have red eyes for month give the suitable treatment over the disease that im suffering from long time.
When sunrise fell on my eyes iam getting tears even for light rays. Y so. Is my eyes sensitive. My age is 23.
Hello Doctor I need to know about the Laser treatment for eyes.I've long site with +4.5 and want to stop the usage of glasses or lens. So I need suggestion regarding the treatment for that. So I've heard that laser treatment is better now a days. So will that be any useful or any side effects also possible. Also how much this costs around for treatment.
My right eye power is 3 nd lest eye is 3.5. Farsightedness. Have notices slight squintness what to do.
I am 21 year old guy having a problem of severe headache. It starts in between the day and remains till the night. Generally it creates problem during my study. My eyesight is also weak but I use spectacles with proper consult of doctor. Kindly suggest me the best solution for my headache problem.
I am suffering for my eyes fall water few day ago I go swim in pond than last 7 days my eyes fall in water and my left eyes are start water fall . What do I relief my problems please help.
Did you know that your vision is responsible for around 80% of you sensory input? your eyes are among the most delicate organs in your body. Long work hours in front of the computer and long study hours results in tired and sometimes irritating eye conditions. But help isn't too far. Before you head to the doctor, you can head to your kitchen to look for solutions. There are several home remedies that you can try to not only improve your eyesight but also get rid of glasses and rebuild your vision! here's how you can do it:
1. Exercise: Just like any other body part, your eyes need exercise too. Blinking your eyes rapidly for 5 seconds helps moisturize it. Similarly, cupping your eyes with you palms for 4-5 minutes triggers acupuncture points that helps the eye to relax. There are specific exercises to reduce eye strain, improve blurred vision and enhance reading. Do these as per the specific problem you are facing.
2. Take a break: Follow the 10-10-10 rule when you are on the computer for extended hours. For every half hour of work, take a 10 min break to look at something n a distance at least 10 feet away for 10 seconds. These becomes tricky if you are studying or working in a fast paced environment and easily forget to take breaks. Set alarms that help you know the time so that you can actively plan your breaks. To enhance break time, try to look at greenery during your 10 sec break which helps the eyes relax better. Splash your eyes with cold water to give them a fresh feel.
3. Yoga: Yoga and meditation relaxes your body and mind. It is also a great way to relax your eyes as you get to close them and give them rest. When you close your eyes, you shut out a big chunk of sensory inputs helping your body go from an active reaction mode to a passive action mode.
4. Eat for your eyes: Make sure you add your weekly quota of vision enhancing food in you diet. Carrots which are rich in beta-carotene and vitamin a are great for the eyes. Similarly grapes and blueberries work great to improve your night vision. Green leafy veggies, garlic, shallots, eggs and onion all contribute in keeping your eyes healthy and strong. Cold water fish rich in DHA is an another great food that helps reduce dry eyes and muscular degeneration.
5. Change your lifestyle: Other than exercise and proper nutrients, you need to ensure you get a shut eye for six to eight hours every day to let your eyes fully rest and rejuvenate. As always drink 6 - 8 glasses of water. And don't forget to get regular eye check ups especially if you are a diabetic or have other health conditions that adversely affect your eyes.