Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Kottayam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Seena V
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Seena VYour feedback matters!
I have a serious problem of forgetting the things I think this is the weakness in brain capacity, What should I do?
What is seizure problem? Is it bad epilepsy or low nerve disorders? My father aged 60, on15 August, he became senseless. Black out situation. On the playground. His friends took him to hospital. All physical n mental tests is done. MRI,EG. Mri is ok. Heart is also ok. Doctor told me seizure problem is happened to your father. But nothing to worry. He instructed not to do heavy yoga, swimming,jogging, cycling.he prescribed EPILEX churna 500. Is this medicine good? Or not? My father has never epilepsy type or seizure problem before. My question is now seizure problem is very bad disorders or not? What precautions is to take? Any health chat? Or any exercise which will help to recover this disorders? please help. I am in deep anxiety. Thank u.his weight is 78 .age 60. His sugar is normal.
My mother is diabetic patient 30 days ago she feeling thigh high pain, numbness, tingling and fleeing less in thigh.
Mere aadhe sir me drd rehta h. Kbi kbi sinus ki trh b hota h. Aise lgta h jaise ball jump kr rhi ho. Dr. Ne migrane btaya tha. But koi test nhi kiya tha. Kya aap muje bta skte h ki kon kon se test krwane chahiye. Ya MRI ECG krwani chahiye.
I am suffering from hand tremors since long. Its can be seen sometimes from outside. I used to take migrabeta TR40 for at least 1 year. My age is 30 years. I just want to know will it affect the chance of getting pregnant? Can I continue this medicine while trying for baby.
My mother is a patient of epilepsy. She is having levipil 500 mg twice a day from past 6 months. She has cold and fever from some days. Is It safe to give her paracetamol along with the levipil?
My father suffered from a brain tumor surgery in cerebellum. And now radiotherapy suggested by doctors and tumor which eject from brain was going to test and the report was astrocytoma grade 2 I want to know that everything ok or anything else.
I feel I am suffering from Alzheimer's, have bad memory, very forgetful about everything, bad in planning things or decision making, very irritable, difficulty with self care, mood swings. How do I know I am really suffering from the same?
Epilepsy is defined as a neurological disorder, which affects people of all age groups. However, the cases of seizures are found more in young children (likely to occur in as many as 4% of children) than in adults. It is still not known as to why a developing brain is more prone to seizures than a mature brain. A child is said to be suffering from epilepsy when they occur frequently.
As parents your responsibilities are compounded if your child has epilepsy. You not only have to pay heed towards the normal concerns of his/her upbringing but also have to look into your child's emotional aspects, while dealing with the disorder in your day to day life.
You can help your child deal with the condition in the following ways:
1. It is quite likely that your child may feel resentful and develop emotional issues, such as depression or low self-esteem. Help your child cultivates positive attitude towards life and his/her disease.
2. Try to make your child come to terms with reality by helping him/her to understand that even though he/she may be different, he/she shouldn't look upon the condition as something that is abnormal. It is best to help your child concentrate on his/her strengths at such times.
3. Help your child participate in activities of his/her choice to instill positivity in life.
4. Make sure your other children understand their sibling's ailment and if he/she feels neglected try and spend more time with him/her. If need be, seek family counselling to make everyone understand how to deal with your child's illness.
5. Learn about your child's medication schedule thoroughly and also find out what he/she needs to do in case a dose of medication is missed.
6. Develop an environment where he/she feels comfortable and can easily share a concern or anxieties.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!