Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Kottayam. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
I often feel dizzy and restless leg after lunch. What could be reason? earlier I was diagnosed with Mild MVP n Trivial Mr. and I am on beta blocker.
Patients suffering from most types of low back pain often need physical therapy as an conservative (nonsurgical) treatment option before considering other more aggressive treatments, including back surgery. The goals of physical therapy are to decrease back pain, increase function, and teach the patient a maintenance program to prevent future back problems.
Common forms of physical therapy include:
- Passive physical therapy (modalities), which includes things done to the patient, such as heat application, ice packs and electrical stimulation. For example, a heating pad may be applied to warm up the muscles prior to doing exercising and stretching, and an ice pack may be used afterward to soothe the muscles and soft tissues. Interferential therapy reduces pain and inflammation while ultrasonic therapy helps to accelerate the regeneration of new healing cells.
- Active physical therapy, which focuses on specific exercises and stretching. For most low back pain treatments, active exercise is the focus of the physical therapy program in later stages for strengthening of muscles.
When can I hear my heart bit. Give possible reason. Bp-120/75. Heart responding in one minute in rest-70.
I am 25 years female. I have breathing problem. But I don't have asthma problem. I have cold and dust allergy. I use seroflo inhaler 250. But I don't feel that my problem has gonE. Should I change my inhaler? Is there Ayurveda have any solution for these problem.
Everyone gives advice to take more calories than usual. But how to eat more if I don't have that much hunger.
I am a 21 years old male. I am studying in an engineering college. I am physically fit but, not mentally. Whatever I do or try to do, I fail everytime. I make time tables, resolutions and I try to follow them, but there is something in my mind which stop me to do work. I want to work hard even harder, but I fail to do even a single thing. I am not a good basketball player, I am just an average student in my class, I cannot focus perfectly on any thing, I don' t know how to talk to girls, even I promise myself to wake up early at 4. 30 am but when alarm beeps, I shut it off and sleep again, and at last I feel guilty. I have no control over my mind. I cannot complete my promises, I dream but doesn' t make it reality. I can dream my future, but don' t know how to approach it. I just want to develop a power to do something whatever I dream or I want to be. Please help me in this. Thankyou
I got double chin and my face is too fat. This is the problem after I left gym and even my arms are more fatty and even the fats in the stomach. I stopped going in gym. Give me some tips to get slimmer and reduce the excessive fats stored in stomach, arms and face.
Last 2 years passed pimples and black stains on the face of the punisher I want my face clean Please help.
Hello I am a 27 yrs old. Mere hair fall bahut ho rahe hai. Please tell me how to get relief from this.
Premature ejaculation or early ejaculation is the expelling of semen with minimum sexual stimulation, almost immediately after (or sometimes before) sexual penetration. This is a common sexual problem for men below the age of 45 in addition to erectile dysfunction. Premature ejaculation can be a result of several physical and psychological factors.
If the root cause is not serious, the problem can be solved by a few simple techniques, such as:
- Breathing exercises: Relaxation techniques like breathing exercises and meditative practices can help you to concentrate. It also moderates the tension and stress levels which are directly related to arousal. Avoid short and rapid breaths as they can put undue pressure on the heart and increase the pulse rate. This often results in early ejaculation. On the other hand, if you take deep breaths and practice holding them in for three to five seconds, you can also use the technique during arousal.
- Kegel exercises: Kegel exercises can help both men and women with their sexual problems. In men, these help to strengthen the pubococcygeus muscle by repeated contraction and relaxation. The pubococcygeus muscle helps to control urination too. If you use the same technique when you are close to an orgasm, you can delay your ejaculation.
- Squeeze technique: This technique is used to reduce excessive and rapid rate of arousal. When you are close to orgasm, you can squeeze the base of the penis to curb the erection somewhat so that it can build up again. This will automatically delay ejaculation. It is a good idea to practice this technique on your own first and then try it with your partner.
- Stop and start exercise: This exercise was perfected by the Masters and Johnson team of sexual research. This technique is also to be practiced individually for the first few times. You can masturbate alone and stop just before reaching the climax. You can practice this again and again by bringing yourself closer to ejaculation every time until the point you cannot control or regulate the process any more. This will help you to know the limit till which you can stop and regulate the ejaculation process. You can then use this technique during sexual activity with your partner.
- Reduce stress: The stress hormones in your body prevent the secretion of testosterone which is responsible for your sex drive. Alcohol, tobacco or nicotine and other illegal drugs used to combat stress can also have an adverse effect on your sexual arousal and cause premature ejaculation.