Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Kota and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shrawan SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 68 years of age. I am having 5 orginal tooth in the upper row and 6 tooth in the lower row and managing with false tooth. If I get transplantation of all the tooth can I eat the way I used to eat when I had all the original tooth,
- It is usually found that the occurance of dental caries and gum diseases are more common in diabetic patients.
- Studies shows that untreated dental problems mixed with diabetes can cause damage body organs.
Diabetic dental care:
- Brush twice daily, if possible brush after each meal.
- Do dental checkups every 6 months.
- Do not let calculus, tartar deposit on your tooth, if needed get it cleaned immediately.
- Use teeth and gum care medicine as prescribed by doctor.
Before undergoing any dental treatment procedures, inform the doctor if you are diabetic.
I am getting mouth ulcers frequently. What is the exact reason for mouth ulcers? How can we get rid of it?
23 years old. Have crooked teeth on the lower half. And two teeth very slightly towards outside. If I go for ceramic braces what is gonna be the maximum cost. A doctor I visited asked for 80k .i feel like cheated.
My wife is about 39 years old and suffers from mouth ulcers very frequently. She was administered Vitamins (G- Fulvin) along with mouth gel on several occasions by the doctors but the problem keeps on occurring. Is it due to some other reasons viz. Liver problems or something else, kindly suggest. She also have some gastric problems.
I am having severe bad odor from mouth, not able to make out either from mouth or due to gerd. Please suggest what are the precautions to be taken so as to control this problem.
Hi I am 24 year old male I have a problem in teeth. Sometime it's pain so much. Blood comes up from Teeth. I need a serious consult.
Sir, I've been eating tobacco from last 7 to 8 years, But from last 18 months I leave that habit of chewing tobacco. But I can't able to open my mouth properly. So, give me some idea what can I do. Please suggest. Thanking you Regards Wasim Akram.
I have a problem of bad breathing from about 15 days. But I brush my teeth twice a day with'emoform-r' please suggest me what to do to get rid of this problem.
Hello Mam /Sir, One of my teeth is becoming yellow, how can I whiten it again through only home remedies?
I am having problems on my left side teeth or may be muscle it's so much pain that I can't even chew something properly what should I do.
I am 24 years old male I have mouth ulcer coming out regularly. Often appears on root of tongue and soft palate why is it so?
I have gum problems and more cavities,some time bleeding and pain from teeth during brushing. Please give some solution
A bright, white smile can make a world of difference in one's expression and confidence. Tooth discoloration can therefore, be a frustrating impediment to achieving the brilliant smile you deserve. Worse yet, some stains are absorbed deep below the surface, making them seemingly impossible to remove. Fortunately, there are numerous treatment options available to expunge or conceal discoloration, helping patients restore the natural color of their teeth.
What causes stained teeth?
Many dentists believe that it can occur to people within the age groups of 2 to 49. There are many causes that can be associated with discoloration of teeth such as consuming acidic food items as they tend to leave stains on the teeth.
Age is also one of the most important factors that contribute to discoloration of teeth. Other than that beverages such as coffee and alcohol also take away the whiteness of teeth leaving them yellow and stained. There are many remedies for stained teeth both medical and natural. One can conveniently choose accordingly but also consult their dentist before going ahead with their decision.
Types of Tooth Discoloration
Before deciding on a procedure, it's important to understand the type of discoloration present on your teeth. Some stains are more easily removable than others, and as such, may require alternative forms of treatment.
- Extrinsic Stains: Also called surface stains, these are the most common source of discoloration. Extrinsic stains tend to result in the general darkening or yellowing of teeth, especially along the edges and near the gums. These are typically caused by food, drink, and tobacco use.
- Intrinsic Stains: Also called deep stains, these tend to be smaller yet more noticeable. As opposed to widespread discoloration, intrinsic stains are localized and a distinctly separate color from surrounding tooth tissue. These are most often caused by medication, overexposure to fluoride, trauma, disease, or enamel erosion.
Whereas surface stains exist within or above the enamel, deep stains are embedded within the inner dentin tissue. Consequently, surface stains are more easily removable.
Treating Surface Stains
Because surface stains can be removed, they are primarily treated through a simple teeth whitening procedure. Teeth whitening is both safe and long-lasting, allowing patients to restore the color of their smile without any dental restorations.
Treating Deep Stains
Patients looking to restore balance to a smile should consider concealing such stains via restorations. The two most common methods of masking discoloration are dental bonding and porcelain veneers:
- Dental Bonding: A bonding procedure includes the use of composite resin, which is applied over the surface of a tooth. The tooth is first coated with a layer of tooth-colored resin before the resin is hardened with an ultraviolet light, with additional layers added as needed. The resin thus conceals any discoloration beneath it, while blending in with adjacent enamel.
- Porcelain Veneers: Veneers are used as a replacement for the surface of a tooth, enhancing it in both color and form. It is an excellent way to alter its overall outward appearance.
Well, your choice of treatment should be the result of an in-depth discussion with your dentist.