Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Kota and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. RahulYour feedback matters!
I am having pain near coccyx area. Specially while riding bike. Its been more then 6 months. I cannot sit on hard and small surface due to this pain. Any advice will be appreciated. Thank you.
Always make the use of cold therapy within the first 24-48 hours of the acute stage of an injury, to prevent tissue damage, or after the first 48 hours if inflammation persists.
I AM 21 YEARS OLD GIRL I ALWAYS HAVING PAIN IN MY HEAD, ALWAYS FEELS SLEEPY AND BACK PAIN. WHAT SHOULD I DO.
I have an ACL reconstruction on my right knee last 4 months ago . I have some pain when I hold my total weight on right leg . And when I'm doing squats I hear some sounds inner side So please help me about this issue I'm really scared of this.
Sir I am getting shin, shoulder and knee pain if I go for jogging and it continues all through the day what may be the reason and what is the remedy.
My age is 54. And having lots of pain in knees. Lots of pain relief ailment have used but it's not worked out.
I am a 25 year old male and I have a severe backache from last two weeks I have tried painkillers but that did not help me what should I do now?
I am suffering from both knee joint pain for past 6 years. Doctor prescribed freeflex tablet, jointace tablet, osicards tablet, etc At present for the past 3 months I'm taking cartigen fort twice a day. I feel fain relief much, only when I walk I feel pain. How long should I continue if and what dosage should I follow.
I feel pain in my left leg, which starts from left buttock and runs through left side of the leg. Pain increases when I drive or sit for a long time say 4-6 hours. If I'm walking then I don't feel any pain. I have consulted 6 different doctors, for the last 6 years, but no solution for this pain. Some say it's pciatic others say it's nerve blockage, MRI report shows two points of lower back bone as black, whereas normal portion shows all back bone as white.
My mother in law has knee pain for 5 years. Her age is 45 years. She has taken pain relief medicine since then. Now pain has increased & she can not walk properly. There is no lubricant in knee joint. Tell me medicine to make lubricant & tell me proper treatment.
My right leg pains alot, starting from my right bum down to my thighs and sometimes till my ankle. Is it sciatica?
Sir. What are the symptom of sciatica. I am feeling pain In my lower portion of Back and my right leg.
I am 23 years old female and I am married I leaved in ahmedabad Gujarat. I am facing issue related to gynace. As it is normal issue in female PH level so please suggest. I have 1 miss delivery also and I am facing back pain also. I also want to reduce my health so Please suggest Diet also.
Spinal pain cannot bend plays foot bal every day but cannot take attain because of the pain. Is it any disease.
People who suffer from arthritis are more likely to experience osteoarthritis symptoms. The intensity of the feeling of knee pain in winter is often linked to barometric pressure. In winter, there is a reduction in the pressure exerted by the air around us. This drop in pressure can cause the tissues around the joints to swell resulting in increased pain. The other possible cause of knee pain in winter can be explained from the influence of heat. Fluid in tissues becomes more viscous during winter. As a result of this increased viscosity, the elasticity of the muscles decreases, resulting in winter aches and pains.
Some scientists believe that the higher pain intensity in winter is to be more of a psychological thing. Seasonal affective disorder is more during winter, and people suffering from mental depression seem to sense more pain during winter as the weather restricts outdoor activities. Improper intake of food also causes knee pain in winter due to undigested material. Even though winter arthritis is uncomfortable, the following tips help to make the joints work better and make you withstand the season easier.
Tips to Manage Joint Pain in Winters
- Physical activity in winter can reduce winter aches and pains and enhance overall health benefits. Low impact activities like aerobics, swimming in a heated pool, weight training, and riding a stationary bicycle can reduce stiffness, increase the blood flow, and support the knees. Thus, winter arthritis can be well managed by doing exercises.
- Diet also plays a vital role. Eating a balanced diet that comprised of low saturated fat, lean proteins, more fiber, and refined carbs helps to improve body functions during the winter. Drinking water throughout the day helps to reduce winter aches and pains. It is essential to consume easily digestible foods like vegetables. Consuming vegetables like carrots and cucumbers that have diuretic properties can help to eliminate waste products from the body.
- Vitamin D deficiency may worsen osteoarthritis. It is necessary to take a supplement vitamin D or ensure to make your diet is vitamin-D rich. Fish oil is a potent source of omega 3 fatty acids. Increase your intake of milk, a rich source of protein and calcium that help to strengthen the bones. Exposing the body to sunlight help to obtain vitamin D.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as aspirin and ibuprofen can be used to reduce inflammation and pain. Injecting a viscous substance can decrease the friction of the bones and ease the condition.
Home Remedies for Knee Pain in Winters
- Wrap the inflamed knees with blanched cabbage leaves. This can cool down inflamed knees. Aloe vera also helps to reduce inflammation.
- Comfrey (symphytum officinale) can act as an anti-inflammatory agent. Create a compress using mashed root or comfrey tea soaked bandages can also be used to reduce inflammation.
- Applying an ice-pack can help to reduce swelling and alleviate winter aches and pains. While applying ice-pack, ensure to cover the entire knee. Applying a bag of frozen peas to the area also works well. While using ice or heat therapy, make sure to do them carefully as over agressive and over doing it, can cause problems.
- Steam therapy also helps to reduce pain in your knees. Soak your knee in a steaming hot water for 15 minutes. Applying hot water bag also can relieve knee pain in winter effectively.
- Winter aches and pains all over the body can be relieved by administrating massage therapy by a professional.
- Avoid applying strain or pressure on your knees. Take adequate amount of rest to reduce pain and swelling.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.