Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in kota. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep Kumar SharmaYour feedback matters!
Sir mere face aur body par bahut adhik til hai him bahut dino se isaka homeopathic dava kha rahe hai phir bhi Thik Nhi ho raha hai kripya koi aisa dava ya kirim btaye jisse yah jaldi hi Thik ho jaye kyoki ye Thik Nhi ho raha hai aur hum 3,4 year se paresan hai please koi achha sa dava bataye jisase til Thik ho jaye.
Hi I am 17 years old and my height is 6. 1 feets and weight is 90 how much weight should I loose and how?
Having headache for more than 5 days and getting fever oftenly. Sometimes have stomach pain also. Fever comes and when take medicines it get over but after sometime it happens again. What should be done for this?
I am 21 yr old man wd a weight of 78 kg and 5'8 I am suffering frm of hopelessness,lack of pleasure , increased irritatbibility and anger. My self esteem is very low . I am not able to trust my abilities . I also suffer frm fear of rejection by the people I think people either dont listen me or ignore whatever i say This lands me up into depression I am having mood swings which are getting worse frm last 2 months
Today morning i had chakkar and then whole day chakkar. Not able to sleep and having so much weakness.
I'm just 15 years old and i'm 60 kgs and my height is about 178 cm and I need diet in order to balance my calories in take because in this stage i'm too busy with my studies for 1 year and I cannot make time to exercise.
For last 1 year I have problem of excessive sleep. Test done thyroid function test normal, blood urea 26 mg/dl Serum creatinine 0.9 md/dl normal, glucose tolerance test prolonged normal. For last 1 year I am going to sleep at 9.30 pm and wake up at 9.30 am in morning I do not feel fresh after wake up. It is hard to wake up in morning. I have mild pulmonary hypertension for last 1 year. Now my question is how to solve my problem of excessive sleep. What test to be done.
My sister is 15 years age and she has suffering from backpain after a long time. But when she was in 7years old she got current shock in her left hand. We went so many hospitals in village it is same now, what should we do for backpain?
I am 46 yrs old male, and chronically there is mild headache every morning, stomach heavy (even after good bowels), little bit watery eyes, heavy eyes, mild body pain (particularly lower part of body), choking sensation in throat and chi-chi sound in the head, kindly help to resolve the problem. Thank You.
I m 16years old. My problem is tht my teeth are yellow and not getting even after brushing. Due to some problem plzz help me for this.
How to reduce fats for the body without having any protein or fats free food Does having a ricr in dinner its a create fats in body.
Hello Sir . I want some detail about dengue. Because I'm suffering this desires. Can you help me what food I eat Thanks.
Sir I am suffering from migraine pain about 2 years please tell me that how can I relive from this pain?
I'm having a very dark neck in patches. I consulted a doctor he said it is because you have gained weight fastly. His ointments and tablets haven't worked. What should I do now please suggest skin doctors.
Homeopathy has a number of uses. It is a popular form of medication since it has negligible side effects. Homeopathy can even be used to help reduce weight and maintain a healthy BMI or body mass index. However, do not expect a miracle. Homeopathic medicines act slowly and it can be quite a while before you notice physical changes.
As with any homeopathic medicine, no one cure fits all. When prescribing homeopathic medication for weight loss, a doctor will need to understand your detailed medical history, lifestyle and overall constitution. Homeopathic medication to lose weight works by stimulating metabolism. Thus, in order for the medication to be effective, it needs to be accompanied by regular exercise and a controlled diet.
- Calcarea carbonica: This is prescribed in cases where weight gain is due to thyroid problems and when fatty tissue is accumulated in the abdomen. They also have a slow metabolism and often suffer from constipation. It can also be prescribed to women suffering from Polycystic Ovarian Disease to trigger weight loss.
- Natrum mur: Patients who have been prescribed natrum mur for weight loss have usually put on weight due to chronic stress and depression. Their weight is often concentrated on the thighs and buttocks. They also often suffer from anemia.Natrum Mur can also be prescribed in combination with Ignatia when weight gain is triggered by depression.
- Lycopodium; This is used mainly in cases where excess fat deposits are concentrated on the thighs and buttocks. These people often suffer from indigestion with common complaints of flatulence and constipation. They are also very irritable and prone to overeating.Lycopodium and calcarea carb are often prescribed together to trigger weight loss in patients suffering from hypothyroidism.
- Nux vomica; A sedentary lifestyle is one of the most common causes for obesity and excessive weight. In such cases, nux vomica is an effective form of treatment. People who can be benefitted by nux vomica often also suffer from constipation and intolerance to cold drafts.Nux Vomica can also be prescribed in combination with Alumina.
- Antimonium crudum: This is usually prescribed to obese children who have a tendency to overeat. These children also often suffer from indigestion alternating between diarrhea and constipation.
- Graphites and Sepia: This is usually prescribed to women who may have put on excess weight due to menopause. They can be used on their own or in combination depending on the personality of the woman and the symptoms showcased. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.