Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in kota. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Pigmentation & Under Eye Circle Treatment
Age Miracle Treatment
Skin Rejuvenation Treatment
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Tags & Freckles Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Skin Refinement Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep Kumar SharmaYour feedback matters!
I have severe cough and vomiting since four days. Not able eat anything. What should I do? Is there any problem? I had only chapatti and curry before fever comes.
I had never done exercise before seriously. I wanted to start the physical exercise at morning. But I can not initiate it. Actually I wanted to wake up early in the morning but I can not sleep well and at time. Due to this I can not complete my sleep and can not wake up early in the morning.
Age-49, not got periods for 3 months. On examination prolactin is 31. Please tell course to be followed.
My friend is suffering from high fever, cold,cough, nausea, vomiting and weakness. Usually at night he gets fever and body pain. What should be the reason for this.
I m 34 yr old my periods was came on 29 DEC. 2014 & not come yet now UPT test is neg. Four times
Sagging skin can come about due to sudden and drastic weight loss, as well as the advancement of age. The supple quality of the skin is gradually lost to age as the skin becomes less firm and tight and begins to sag in certain areas. The skin loses collagen and elasticity which holds the connective tissue together, as we lose weight and begin to age. Also, constant exposure to harsh weather conditions including extreme heat or cold can make the skin sag. Further, sagging skin can also point towards poor lifestyle choices. All this makes the skin appear less firm.
So how can you fix sagging skin? Read on to know more:
- Smoking and Alcohol: Excessive alcohol consumption and smoking can lead to a dramatic change in your overall looks. One of the foremost ways in which these habits show up is with sagging skin. So it would be a good idea to eliminate smoking and excessive, daily drinking from the menu so that your skin remains younger looking and firmer in the long run. These habits can also make your skin age before time, apart from the other health repercussions.
- Moisturise: Dryness is also a major factor that leads to aging skin. You can switch to a moisturiser that has Vitamin A and C as well as other ingredients like alpha hydroxyl acid, which can make the skin look much younger. These kinds of moisturisers helping in replacing some of the lost collagen as they provide nutrients to let the skin breathe and tighten.
- Supplements: Taking vitamin supplements is also a good way to ensure that the skin becomes tighter. Vitamins like A, E and C are of paramount importance for the skin and these nutrients can make the skin shine with good health. So, you can ask your doctor about taking these supplements in order to make the skin appear tighter.
- Cosmetic Procedures: Injectables like Botox and fillers, as well as laser and other methods used to make the skin smooth, can also make it appear tighter and more firm. You can also go through a minor surgery to remove the sagging skin if there is a notable amount that seems to be dripping down.
- Exercise: Regular facial and body exercises will help in gradually toning the body, which will make the skin more firm as well. This is especially important if you have recently lost a whole lot of weight and are suffering from sagging skin. There are many ways to improve the quality of the skin and diet and exercise are the first steps.